RayBar

May 12, 2020
quick question how does one regain enough control when there is a bloodmoon and my pc is forced to the lake?
just wait it out then,pray in temple/work in bar/bathe maybe?/etc...I think it lasts till 6am,but you can sleep by 4am and it won't posses you(could be wrong).

Nicudy

Dec 29, 2021
I don't know if it's correct to ask this, but is the tricks option no longer there? Or did it move to the other side?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I have the cheat but require local server to work since tampering with the main html is so much hassle or i can just make raw code for you to paste it in console if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

note : the cheat isnt gonna active right away, most of the chase you must move the other area first for it to take effect.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have the cheat but require local server to work since tampering with the main html is so much hassle or i can just make raw code for you to paste it in console if you want.

Download

note : the cheat isnt gonna active right away, most of the chase you must move the other area first for it to take effect.
Police I'm white! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
forgot to add variable money to add haha. Wasnt planning to add money but just in case someone needed it

Nicudy

Dec 29, 2021

Download

Although I appreciate the answer, here comes the problem (please don't hit me), how do you make a local server? I'm new to all this XD

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Although I appreciate the answer, here comes the problem (please don't hit me), how do you make a local server? I'm new to all this XD
its a bit tricky for those who new at this but it has its own perk too, you can open it at other device such as your mobile phone
for android it require root for running the php server if youre on android 6.0 and above. but the app is server ultimate.

Reactions: BirdFlu and Nicudy

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Then If I want to play the NTR content, I have to play the roll of the bull right?
You can bang (or be banged by) anyone/thing in the game pretty much. Only a few can be called a "romantic interest", though. The only specific NTR I came across was when I was eating lunch with Robin (a chosen romantic interest and kinda the "default" one) when my PC was yanked away by Whitney (the school bully) and fucked. When my PC got back I had the option to tell Robin that Whitney fucked my PC and it was really good or lie about it. Also, when helping Robin sell hot cocoa/lemonade you can go with some cops to "pay the permit" for Robin's little business with your characters' hot little bod or go off for more water/milk and pay for it the same way, but Robin never seems to suspect anything "untoward". Robin will catch you stripping when their confidence is high enough to go to the titty bars, but that only drops their love for you a few points that you can recover pretty easily.

Everyone else pretty well accepts my PC as a cock-hungry bitch whore ready to fuck anything and everything with a dick or otherwise. You can even have (for now) two romantic interests, but still screw anyone and anything else. I'm personally waiting for The Ivory Wraith to become romanceable then swap meek little crappy Robin for the hot & horny thousand-year-old ghost.

At this time, most of the NTR has been "unwritten and uncaught".

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
You can bang (or be banged by) anyone/thing in the game pretty much. Only a few can be called a "romantic interest", though. The only specific NTR I came across was when I was eating lunch with Robin (a chosen romantic interest and kinda the "default" one) when my PC was yanked away by Whitney (the school bully) and fucked. When my PC got back I had the option to tell Robin that Whitney fucked my PC and it was really good or lie about it. Also, when helping Robin sell hot cocoa/lemonade you can go with some cops to "pay the permit" for Robin's little business with your characters' hot little bod or go off for more water/milk and pay for it the same way, but Robin never seems to suspect anything "untoward". Robin will catch you stripping when their confidence is high enough to go to the titty bars, but that only drops their love for you a few points that you can recover pretty easily.

Everyone else pretty well accepts my PC as a cock-hungry bitch whore ready to fuck anything and everything with a dick or otherwise. You can even have (for now) two romantic interests, but still screw anyone and anything else. I'm personally waiting for The Ivory Wraith to become romanceable then swap meek little crappy Robin for the hot & horny thousand-year-old ghost.

At this time, most of the NTR has been "unwritten and uncaught".
There's also Kylar with their jealousy, getting pretty upset whenever PC interacts with anyone else in their sight
and on other hand there's Whitney, who can sometimes ask the PC if they've been sleeping around, and is quite pleased to hear a "yes"

Reactions: RiloLaki
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes