ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I meant more game-wise. I've played this game for years but even then, I'm still not experienced with new changes. For example virility pills? Are they a thing in the game?
There are fertility pills. If my foggy memory does not conceive me, they were meant to double as virility pills. But since futa is thing, this is highly ambiguous.
I'm not quite sure what is currently implemented. IIRC fertility is just fertility, virility will come later.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
dolmods.net is where you will find most if not all mods for DoL. Some can even be played in browser so you don't need to download and make a mess of your local game just to see what is added/new/changed. It even tracks the game version they are built on so you can know when it's up-to-date. BEEESSS mod is my personal favorite right now as it makes the pc look less like a chibi character and more, if not completely, to human scale.

Reactions: BirdFlu and srg91

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Wow this game legit dark. It's like SubaHibi plot except it doesn't need the drugs to make the situation worse. And almost every person in this game is the worst kind of human being on earth. The dev should actually make revenge arc for PC to start a cult and bring chaos at least to the school and the orphanage.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Wow this game legit dark. It's like SubaHibi plot except it doesn't need the drugs to make the situation worse. And almost every person in this game is the worst kind of human being on earth. The dev should actually make revenge arc for PC to start a cult and bring chaos at least to the school and the orphanage.
Unfortunately this isn't gonna happen. Dev wants players to play hardcore management real life sim or something like this. "Degrees of Lewdity but is a game where the player character is always in a unfortunate situation, they will never be able to be the "aggressor"".. So now you can be a "no shit" demon that breaks into houses in the night, be the alpha of god damn wolf pack, own hookah parlour, pay hundreds of thousands for city needs etc, but you will never be able to get rid of Bailey or get any sort of revenge on anybody because dev "doesn't feel it this way".

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
So it seems that feats got broken at some point? I can't seem to merge feats from multiple saves anymore.

For now I'll just turn on cheats.

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
you never could tho
It used to be a thing. I remember using it to get certain feats without getting locked out of others for the run or having to tank my playthrough with consequences I didn't want. It's even referenced on the wiki that's apparently a bit out of date.

Depressed Charizard

May 20, 2021
GUIDE TO CHEATING WITH CONSOLE COMMANDS: GET THOSE FEATS

I've been playing this game for a while now and I always took it lightly. It's a familiar experience where I come back to see changes and to relax when I don't find anything new to play. I've always wanted to see my girl getting ravaged by all kind of beings and the Cheats Menu always worked good to me since I didn't have anything to lose.

Then Feats where introduced and if you wanted you had to renounce using those beautiful cheats. I didn't care much at the beginning but then I started feeling like I was missing a part of the gaming experience. So I decided on my last playthrough to get as many feats possible and, of course, I was gonna cheat for them.

The game gets smart about this and prevents you to get any feat if you ever enable cheats during that playthrough. I tried to get smart about it and change this on the console back I found that is way easier to NEVER ENABLE the Cheats Menu and instead modify your stats directly via the Console.

So here you have it this is my quick and small guide to the most useful console commands:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This are not all the possible and useful console commands that can be used on this magical game, but they are the one I found myself using the most. If I discover some new one I'll edit this post to add them, you guys can also help me expand this list by letting me know some that I miss. For example, I didn't Include any reputation, love interest or school console commands, since I like to play those scenarios without cheats but if you know them fell free to tell me.
Hope this can be useful.
Do you know of any commands for Vrel Coins?

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Unfortunately this isn't gonna happen. Dev wants players to play hardcore management real life sim or something like this. "Degrees of Lewdity but is a game where the player character is always in a unfortunate situation, they will never be able to be the "aggressor"".. So now you can be a "no shit" demon that breaks into houses in the night, be the alpha of god damn wolf pack, own hookah parlour, pay hundreds of thousands for city needs etc, but you will never be able to get rid of Bailey or get any sort of revenge on anybody because dev "doesn't feel it this way".
Tbf in the F.A.Q on discord server, dev planned or at least considered to add certain ending that makes the orphanage able to revolt and more contents to deal with Bailey. Dev never mentioned of getting rid of them forever, but at least we got to see they got some punishment they deserved.

Dev also mentioned the plan to add more way of PC to act dominant and actively pursuing sexual interaction with their love interest and plan to 'tame' Whitney. Overall, I like how the dev envision the future of this game.

The only thing I'm really disappointed is the dev do not ever plan to make Jordan lose their virginity because they take their vow of celebacy seriously (?). Kinda BS really, I mean who doesn't think sloppy sex with Nun/Monk super hot? The main theme of the game itself is corruption ffs. I want to see Jordan sex so bad .

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
the new update fked me, i lost my outfit set because i remove my outfit in robin room's and sleep. for some reason it gone, and the new update has many clothes related bug, careful going in v0.4.1.7

Reactions: holyApex
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes