X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I have the cheat but require local server to work since tampering with the main html is so much hassle or i can just make raw code for you to paste it in console if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

note : the cheat isnt gonna active right away, most of the chase you must move the other area first for it to take effect.
Cheat updated :

Last edited:

Maldrid

Oct 12, 2018
Anyone else have problems with fetishized pregnancy? after the first time i havent been able to get it to happen no matter what i do. I have spent hours trying to get it to work. it work for humans. its the wolfs that its not working for.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
the new update fked me, i lost my outfit set because i remove my outfit in robin room's and sleep. for some reason it gone, and the new update has many clothes related bug, careful going in v0.4.1.7
to revert this back you have to go to robbin's room again butt naked. I dont now about the buggy clothes tho, it only happen to an outfit, good thing somehow it fixes themself and jump to your another outfit.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
The changelog mention getting pregnant in the prayer room, is it from the presence doing you a Mary or just the usual dicc but hidden in incense?

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
The changelog mention getting pregnant in the prayer room, is it from the presence doing you a Mary or just the usual dicc but hidden in incense?
Isn't it about Sydney? I don't remember any other sex scenes in the prayer room

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
geez this eden guy is scary, keeping me whole week in the cabin. i have task to do damn it! now i have more errands to do in her cabin. whats the max limit of leaving her anyway? ive increase it to whole week, its the max right?

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
1 Quick question: If I choose at settings that the whole population of males would be attracted to me (As a Female MC) and then I get dressed as a male, does it mean that no male is attracted to me (and then no molestation) as long as they think I'm a boy or it doesnt matter the gender I picked at all?

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
1 Quick question: If I choose at settings that the whole population of males would be attracted to me (As a Female MC) and then I get dressed as a male, does it mean that no male is attracted to me (and then no molestation) as long as they think I'm a boy or it doesnt matter the gender I picked at all?
it doesn't mater what gender you are/present as, and it doesn't matter what gender the npcs are, they will always be attracted to you no matter what.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the NPCs will always want to fuck you, even if they are thoroughly disappointed with what they find out

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I've never made active effort to notice whether or not that affects their disposition towards you - does it shoot up their anger levels if you're not what they expected?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I've never made active effort to notice whether or not that affects their disposition towards you - does it shoot up their anger levels if you're not what they expected?
you're rolling a roulette, most will be kinda meh about it, some will be pissed off, and some will be very excited about it

ohdear ohgeez

Jun 19, 2019
I haven't played in a hot minute so I have 2 questions:

1) What happened to the undo and redo buttons to go back passages?

2) Is it possible to make it so cheats and feats can both be unlocked at the same time

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I haven't played in a hot minute so I have 2 questions:

1) What happened to the undo and redo buttons to go back passages?

2) Is it possible to make it so cheats and feats can both be unlocked at the same time
1) you have to set history depth in the settings
2) normally no, but I believe page or two ago someone figured out a new cheat for that

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Is the point about being unable to redress after swimming without getting detention fixed yet? If the player shows up with tiddies and then goes to dress as a boy, you get +delinquincy even though the females should've seen that you fit with them and vice versa.

Also do you guys know of a way to use both Beeess character sprites and the World Expansion mod at the same time?

Last edited:

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Is the point about being unable to redress after swimming without getting detention fixed yet? If the player shows up with tiddies and then goes to dress as a boy, you get +delinquincy even though the females should've seen that you fit with them and vice versa.
It's still there. I only tried as femboy but the particular bug is on the later half after the swimming class over. You're supposed to wait for all the boys to get out, but there's no option for that. Instead, you get the option to wait for the all the girls to get out, but it's no use and they'll get mad at you after you done changing because you're supposed to go to boys changing room.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes