MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
The gender of your character doesnt really matter in the slightest aside from a few small differences. Every character that is a romance option is open no matter the combination of genders and everything but for a few small options are available to everyone. At the end of the day though this isnt a NTR focused game in the slightest and likely never will be. If that is a hard requirement for you then its probably best to pass.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sorry this been asked over and over. But cant really find a answer. So from what i understand there is a bit NTR that can happen in the base but does any of the mods expand on it? Can really find a answer since most them just say they add more stuff but not exactly what? I wanna give the game a go if there is NTR but if its not a somewhat theme in main game i wanted to ask for the mods. So say i intend on playing a male straight character aswell.
They can't cuck you but you can cuck everyone.

kcj300

Jun 8, 2019
Reminder that there is a poll going on and you can vote on what type of content you would like to see. So if enough people vote for NTR then next year's updates will have more scenes of that type. Please do or else Incest is gonna win since it was the second place in the previous poll even though pregnancy was not implemented and the MC is an orphan

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Reminder that there is a poll going on and you can vote on what type of content you would like to see. So if enough people vote for NTR then next year's updates will have more scenes of that type. Please do or else Incest is gonna win since it was the second place in the previous poll even though pregnancy was not implemented and the MC is an orphan
if you actually read about the poll, it will influence the development, not direct it

kcj300

Jun 8, 2019
Yes, just trying to promote the poll since there's been a lot of questions about ntr lately. I don't think it would change development/coding, only scenes, and I think theres potential for more cheating/ntr content.

Reactions: RavenousRaven

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Should probably add in a time cost or a limit to stealing from the stimulant dealer during the math competition quest. If the player gets Skulduggery high enough to try save scumming it you can power level from B to S in less than one in-game hour, which seems pretty egregious even by save scum standards.

View attachment 2753050
So what?
You cheated. Okay, it's your choice. By cheating the game got way easier. That's a big surprise!
If you find that cheating makes the game too easy you could just cheat less or not at all.
Why do you want to make the game harder for people who play fair?

BTW: I consider the Maths Competition pretty well balanced. It's easy if you plan ahead and put some brain into it. But it's no walkover even if you somehow maxed out all skills.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So what?
You cheated. Okay, it's your choice. By cheating the game got way easier. That's a big surprise!
If you find that cheating makes the game too easy you could just cheat less or not at all.
savescumming isn't same as cheating, as it's not direct cheating
you're not directly making stats better or teleporting around, just putting odds more in your favor

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
If you ruin your experience (your sense of challenge, progression, balance, accomplishment, whatever) because of save-scumming, you only have yourself to blame. Would be ridiculous to try to balance anything around the most extreme of such behavior.

Where's this poll? I need to vote against cheating/NTR.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
savescumming isn't same as cheating, as it's not direct cheating
you're not directly making stats better or teleporting around, just putting odds more in your favor
Nah, savescumming is cheating.
The age old practice of "Huh? I don't know what happens next? Better save and reload if I don't like the result" might not be savescumming, but it's still cheating, kinda.
But if you do this excessively to beat an RNG (as OP admitted) it's definitely cheating. It's the poorest, lamest and stoopidiest kind of cheating but it's still cheating.

Reactions: RiloLaki

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I'm down for some incest. The game has already implied Kylar is my (half) sibling.

Reactions: RiloLaki
May 26, 2019
Why should we vote for NTR when there's the elephant in the room when it comes to lack of dominant PC actions during encounters?

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Why should we vote for NTR when there's the elephant in the room when it comes to lack of dominant PC actions during encounters?
Probably because you're never going to get that. It just doesn't fit with the premise of the game, and don't you think Vrelnir and company would've written something for it during all these years of development if it were ever going to be a thing? For the cheating/NTR fetishists, at least there's some chance of content for it being written.

I personally don't give a fuck about specific fetishes, so if the question is "which fetish(es) would you like to see more content developed for", I really don't think I could answer in the first place. Focusing too strongly on any single one would probably be the only thing I'd take issue with, as I'm more after interesting situations and good writing (which translates to both world building and characters) than anything in specific.

Last edited:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a way to report bugs for mods?
The BEEES mod has one with some new clothes and one with some hair and eye colors.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Probably because you're never going to get that.
It still amazes me that people come around and keep asking for that after so many years. Its equivalent to showing up to a chess match pissed off they arent playing checkers. The premise of the game always has been and likely always will be you are a vulnerable and weak person that is easily exploited. Good luck.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
So what?

BTW: I consider the Maths Competition pretty well balanced. It's easy if you plan ahead and put some brain into it. But it's no walkover even if you somehow maxed out all skills.
Geez, aggressive much? The topic of where reloading saves lies on the exploit spectrum doesn't even matter when there exist both a history backtrack function and a hardcore no-reload option in the game to allow the player to choose how they want to play, the point is just that the stimulant dealer does not have the baseline constraints of action time cost or daily limits that are applied to all other actions in the game that ordinarily would prevent exploitation of this ease and magnitude.
Usually, even if you reload the game until you succeed at something, success costs some kind of resource. Grinding skulduggery at lower level by spamming locked doors, for instance, takes time and gives Crime. Both talking to and stealing from the dealer are unlimited free actions, and the latter can grant XP, making it rife for abuse and a likely oversight. And oversights typically need to be fixed.
Additionally I'm perplexed you're going on about "making the game harder" when there is no conceivable reason anyone "playing fair" would need to pickpocket 90 stimulants. Having to spend time or only being able to filch one stimulant per day over the competition's three-week span would hardly impact gameplay.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes