Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
Where can I use esoteric spectacles? I checked almost every single place in town but wasn't able to find any place
It's not really something you use in any one place. It's a piece of clothing that, when worn, grants the player permanent hallucinations even if you don't have the necessary awareness, trauma or hallucinogens.

Reactions: ChaosEggman

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
i wish that a new aquatic transformation and a ocean expansion were the new transformation, expensive clothes, or swimming maxed make exploring easier. depended on how much you believe transformations are real or are just costumes, i can see 2 options for a aquatic form, a tentacle(real)(holy) or a dolphin(costume)(animal).

tentacle i would like to add extra tentacle "hands" that can be used in encounters and have a "connection" to tentacles and can enter/exit "their" plane at will with any door, with the minor restriction that the emergency exit is deep in the sea and the other must be found if available (no going out of your mirror unless its 3AM) and a heavy hit to stress and trauma when used in public and a massive one if used in a encounter with people or bad ends that involve people, instead of a skill like other transformations they get 3 orgasms per part at a max of 9 with the tentacles getting more "close" that you aren't a pure tentacle, after the last one the next orgasm start a encounter with max tentacles in play, with the rest of the kit being the based around lasting a bit shorter under sexual situations , having a powerful stress reliving orgasm being quite useful not to blackout after stuff like gang rape but unlike demon no way to remove trauma, and being anything but the most aware is stressful(like demons and purity) plus stat bonuses for swimming.

the dolphin is akin to other animal transformations being more bonus oriented rather than a insane change like the tentacle with the buff being swimming and air retention(staying not getting knockout because of strangulation)

robin events for both would be playing with the tentacles for the tentacle and touching your fin for dolphin

i would love to see the tentacle be added but I'd be happy the dolphin and more exploration into the seas depths

edit: i got a idea to add on to the dolphin, a fatigue reduction for travel at night at the cost of time because dolphins sleep with half of their brain awake

Last edited:

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
This game is interesting but by god will people STOP STEALING MY CLOTHES. I get raped on the way home, lose my outfit. stop by the clothing store on the way to school, get raped on the way to school, lose my outfit... ;_;

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This game is interesting but by god will people STOP STEALING MY CLOTHES. I get raped on the way home, lose my outfit. stop by the clothing store on the way to school, get raped on the way to school, lose my outfit... ;_;
Skill issue. :KEK:

Mar 26, 2019
You can lower encounter rate in the settings or with your behaviour.
But if you still want to have these encounters then idk.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
have spares or clothing rebuy on
if it's on the way to school, then you can just get to school and then put clothes back on in the school lockers, unless you set outfits to be exclusive to places

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Two possible solutions:
1. Wear unattractive clothing so that people won't want to attack you and steal them.
2. Wear as little clothing as possible so that when you are attacked, you won't lose much.

The second is obviously the superior choice.
or 3 use the manhole transport to anywhere within the towns borders

May 13, 2021
Brothel dancing.
Keep dancing til' the crowd can't take it anymore.
I'm not sure if I remember this correctly but I remember that once in the brothel I was able to get gangbanged multiple times in a row with people coming in and out, how does that work? how do I trigger that again?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm not sure if I remember this correctly but I remember that once in the brothel I was able to get gangbanged multiple times in a row with people coming in and out, how does that work? how do I trigger that again?
A gangbang (almost?) always ends in a blackout. Even as a succubus with max stats.
Or does anyone know a trick to avoid that?

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes