Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
and I would not mind an answer in regards to real life
Sweden.

I've been playing the game with a home-cooked mod that just makes it less frustrating for me, removed the Demon's min purity requirement, the angel's obsession with virginity, gave clothes a ton more durability...

I feel like the game has quite a few systems that are interesting first time you play it, meh the second time and outright annoying after. Plus honestly, I really love angel aesthetics and I get that it's fun for those looking for a virginity challenge to get a reward, but having to pick between missing tons of content or having my preferred aesthetic going on just isn't fun for me.

I kind of wish these sorts of things were settings - same for school being mandatory / so darn long (it begins feeling like a huge grind once you had most of the events, to me)

Still love the game though, I love the other live sim aspects and Robin is one of the most compelling LI's in any game I've seen. Also really love the club owner, wish there was more story to explore there...

johnnstokes99

Feb 17, 2020
School is the opposite of mandatory. Once you've A+ ranked out (or A* whatever stupid alternate mark they use) you can just completely ignore it. It'll take what, 20 full days for it to start accruing crime? And then it's 25 crime a day?

You could clear 400 (four HUNDRED) days of school missing with one Landry quest. Or you could just not, because the police are functionally non-existent.

Sure at some point your stats will decay but with 2 textbooks you only need a single day's top up every 4 or 5 weeks. (and/or rotate your books)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They finally fixed the infinite spray exploit. :KEK:
Guess I'm sleeping at the safe houses from now on especially the wolf cave and just get one spray per week.

Looks like I'm going to go back to my "Apologize -> Bite their genital" strat now as a defiant enjoyer.
Also I do love that the devs are finally removing the limit on how the PC reacts on their future updates~~~

"This is the first step in broader changes to the submissiveness stat. Right now, submissive, meek, bratty and defiant are on the same axis. We plan to move meek and bratty into their own. So it'll be possible for PCs to be bratty and submissive, or meek and defiant."

Now I can finally achieve my dream character of a meek person but they fight back fiercer than a cornered animal soon.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
School is the opposite of mandatory. Once you've A+ ranked out (or A* whatever stupid alternate mark they use) you can just completely ignore it. It'll take what, 20 full days for it to start accruing crime? And then it's 25 crime a day?

You could clear 400 (four HUNDRED) days of school missing with one Landry quest. Or you could just not, because the police are functionally non-existent.

Sure at some point your stats will decay but with 2 textbooks you only need a single day's top up every 4 or 5 weeks. (and/or rotate your books)
Well, I hope that school will receive some expansion with additional ranks like S, SS and SSS. It might make game a bit "less darker" though..

• Haha
Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Well, I hope that school will receive some expansion with additional ranks like S, SS and SSS. It might make game a bit "less darker" though..
you do realise it's literal school grades, not ranks right-

FallenBlood

Sep 11, 2018
My pun was dead enough already, yet you're beating it into dirt
Your pun, nonetheless, sparked an amusing thought:
The students receive their tests, and amidst the crowd, there's a smug individual grinning with self-satisfaction after scoring an A. However, their amusement quickly fades as they witness the protagonist being handed a glowing golden piece of paper adorned with the letters "SSS". Like its some legendary drop from a raid boss.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Your pun, nonetheless, sparked an amusing thought:
The students receive their tests, and amidst the crowd, there's a smug individual grinning with self-satisfaction after scoring an A. However, their amusement quickly fades as they witness the protagonist being handed a glowing golden piece of paper adorned with the letters "SSS". Like its some legendary drop from a raid boss.
I'm now trying to imagine an angsty teenager in a 7th grade writing class going ballistic on a teacher because they did their book report with "Smokin Sexy Style", and thus deserve an SSS grade instead of an A. Sadly, all it got them was a trip to the "Special Spanking Section" of detention. They got their SSS alright.

Reactions: Karakisha

Jeffe0914

Jul 22, 2018
I wish money making was less garbage in this game. Whenever I come back to play I either need to grind my fingers off doing mundane sex work to barely make ends meet or I can just cheese the latest meta strat and get infinite money. It just isn't very well designed, I wish they'd pull most activities up to "can reasonably support you" tier money making and get rid of the absolutely broken strats completely. Having to choose between infinite money and no spare time to actually explore the game isn't fun.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wish money making was less garbage in this game. Whenever I come back to play I either need to grind my fingers off doing mundane sex work to barely make ends meet or I can just cheese the latest meta strat and get infinite money. It just isn't very well designed, I wish they'd pull most activities up to "can reasonably support you" tier money making and get rid of the absolutely broken strats completely. Having to choose between infinite money and no spare time to actually explore the game isn't fun.
I mean, struggling is the devs' main focus.
We ain't here having fun exploring the town, we're here doing our best to struggle in this sh-hole of a city.

But yeah, everything's a lot easier now 'cause of so many ways to bypass danger.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I would definitely like to see a re-work of how money is earned in this game as well. I don't think everything should be paid equally by any means, but there are a few ways of making money that are rewarded at an unduly exorbitant level, and then other ways that the player basically has to constantly reject and ignore every time they present themselves because it's a waste of their time once their weekly payments are too high. There has to be a better balance.

Eltar

Mar 4, 2018
Maybe I had a brain fart, but I remember this game had a roll-back feature - to go back to previous stages, it was at the upper left side.
Am I mistaken or did developer removed that feature?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Maybe I had a brain fart, but I remember this game had a roll-back feature - to go back to previous stages, it was at the upper left side.
Am I mistaken or did developer removed that feature?
History depth feature iirc.

Yeee
1689941966077.png

Reactions: Eltar

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just found it on reddit, it looks very nice
The eyes look like they're always high so I kinda prefer OG BEEESSS but other than that, it's great since they try to change the new clothes to fit in said mod~~~
1689957514513.png

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What is it about these "infinite money" stuff that's popping up recently?
All I've seen so far involved either cheating or intentionally not playing the game and only making money for no reason.

If you want to see all the content you have to acquire a sizeable 6-digit sum. Pretty close to a million. This does not account for daily spendings, destroyed clothes or Bailey's payments. So at the end it's way more than a million.
(And, no, you don't get the £1M feat for this. If you want it, you have to earn 1e6 on top of that!)

I've got my £1M-badge after 8 month in game, and after I've got all the other feats I could get in this live.

So what is this top secret "strat" that let's you earn £2M in less than 8 months, while dealing with Bailey and playing the game?

Mooniebutt

Oct 28, 2017
I think I'm too stupid to find the farm. Reaching the farmlands is no problem, and once I'm there the flavor text tells me that there's allegedly a dirt road and a 'help wanted' sign - but the only three options are to either visit the meadow, wander into the moor, or fuck off back to town. Is there a trick, do I not meet certain conditions, or am I just blind?

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes