ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Pretty sure it's just going super low purity (increases fluid production) and spamming the everliving shit out of the bakery.

As far as I can tell it is by far the most profit per hour, and it's essentially limitless.

Some of the activities that come close but are extremely limited in availability:
-Thieving on danube street when you hit the wine cellar or safe (extremely variable $/hr)
-Stealing gold bars from the docks (complete RNG and very bad chances, super super unreliable, but as much as 2k/hr if you open only one container at the gates and it has a bar)
-Danube street mansion party via charlie (once per week, base of ~670/hr if you accept the money, can steal during breaks for even more)
-Milking cows at the farm, but limited to effectively 1.5hr of work per day (at 288/hr with max tending and farm level)
-Modelling work with max exhibitionism (500/hr or more, once per week)
-Spa massages are available all the time, but the average rate is only 100/hr with maxed skills. The chance to get a horny customer is only 1/5, and even those only come out to about 500-550/hr

Growing from the farm is pretty decent money too, but throughput is limited by your business fame and the yields are incredibly variable (as much as 10x difference depending on RNG). It's too difficult to calculate a number for this. Takes very few clicks to cycle though... so could be a good option on the side?

Oh and at the complete opposite end of the spectrum, diving at the lake takes only one minute per dive... but the random events will eventually max out your stress (and then trauma), so there is a practical limit.

Still, the $/hr for that is almost unlimited? You could savescum diving and resurfacing to change the events and avoid all the stress? Millionaire on day one!
Yeah, I know all this. Been there, done that...
All this is hard work and takes many months in game.

There are some peeps yelling around recently about a broken game, infinite money, £1M in 3 weeks...
So far nothing of substance. All claims involved some kind of cheating or intentionally not playing the game.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I know all this. Been there, done that...
All this is hard work and takes many months in game.

There are some peeps yelling around recently about a broken game, infinite money, £1M in 3 weeks...
So far nothing of substance. All claims involved some kind of cheating or intentionally not playing the game.
You don't need to stop playing game just to grind money. If you don't want to pay Robin's debt then one session with niki once a week is enough to pay your rent. You may also complete Avery's weekly dates and get money for other things you probably need. If you really want to get £1M to unlock feat AND do other content at the same time as well then it will take some time indeed. Surprisingly.

Jujurara

Mar 7, 2023
So question about the expanded mods: how much things does it exactly adds? I'm reading the changelog on & can't really tell what's new

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
So question about the expanded mods: how much things does it exactly adds? I'm reading the changelog on & can't really tell what's new
AFAIK, it only adds a bunch of new transformations and few NPCs (Could be LI or not, I forgot)

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I'm really hoping that the content with the teachers and Bailey gets fleshed out, whether it be officially or with mods. I don't want to study to get good grades! I wanna be a little ho! Let me be a little ho!!! Think about all of the potential events! Come onnnnnnnn.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm really hoping that the content with the teachers and Bailey gets fleshed out, whether it be officially or with mods. I don't want to study to get good grades! I wanna be a little ho! Let me be a little ho!!! Think about all of the potential events! Come onnnnnnnn.
Ah, suck the teachers so they give you not just the D but also a D.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
i just thought of a way to do that but give the people who study a better thing , a small book for a lack a of a better word that act like rank your ill gotten grades that adds time to the choice because you didn't learn the required material but the teacher doesn't want to possible get fired so hands you the book which has the historical fun facts around time, science same, and math a cheat sheet that help to solve complex math problems, but English is talking no amount of taking or giving dick will make you a good talker. I don't think Doren can be convince in a lewd way or any way, and river instead of the way of the lewd, you help at the soup kitchen.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Is there a time to wait to refill the condom machine at the brothel? I initially bought 10, but they went quickly, now I go to the pharmacy and there's no option to buy.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a time to wait to refill the condom machine at the brothel? I initially bought 10, but they went quickly, now I go to the pharmacy and there's no option to buy.
I don't know if this will work as I just refilled mine with 200 of each, but did you get your cut from Briar in their office before refilling?

Last edited:
Reactions: gasno

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Alrighty, continuing on my journey of being the new mayor of town and after allowing my new friend Pale Wraith to posses me as we destroyed the research facility at town... I now want to get my own home built as only a few upgrades left and the farm will be fully upgraded as well.

I tried to go to Bailey in the morning countless times to no avail even at night and returned to the Hookah parlor and investigated up and down, but no new interactions found. May I ask if anyone here knows how to get the dirt from Bailey in his office?
1690588177193.png

1690588316329.png 1690588229838.png

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I don't know if this will work as I just refilled mine with 200 of each, but did you get your cut from Briar in their office before refilling?
Yeah, that was it. Is there a fixed day for collecting? Also I didn't do the maths, is this even profitable?

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah, that was it. Is there a fixed day for collecting? Also I didn't do the maths, is this even profitable?
I suppose it is every week so you can get your cut every Sunday. I can confirm as long as you have the money, just buy in bulk and let the vending machine run out, collect the profit, and buy 200 of each again... it is a good enough passive income

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes