Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
To turn on Cheats you first have to go to your bedroom in the Orphanage. There you can go to SETTINGS (this is to be found at the bottom of the screen) and choose GAME SETTINGS.

At the left you can find GAME MODE. Here is where you can choose from Normal mode, Soft mode, Ironman mode and Cheat mode. Click the box of Cheat mode. This will make the CHEATS appear above OPTIONS and SAVES.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I've just released a Text-to-Speech mod for Twine games that I've been using while playing DoL for a while. It essentially turns the game into an audiobook and for me, it makes games like these that involve a lot of reading much more enjoyable. Hope it helps! :)

Check it out if you are interested, here is the post
Does it just use default browser TTS or windows one or can you install separate ones? I glanced through instructions and haven't found info on this specific thing, either way this could be interesting even if voice is kinda robotic, voice packs for skyrim NSFW mods honestly were a game changer for me. Anyway thanks for sharing I might give it a try.

Elorin

Oct 16, 2018
Does it just use default browser TTS or windows one or can you install separate ones? I glanced through instructions and haven't found info on this specific thing, either way this could be interesting even if voice is kinda robotic, voice packs for skyrim NSFW mods honestly were a game changer for me. Anyway thanks for sharing I might give it a try.
Yeah, it uses the built in browser TTS tools, I didn't want to reinvent the wheel with that as those tools are already pretty good and work universally. I did try installing additional voices for it a while back, but I wasn't able to and then found out Edge on Windows actually already had a bunch of great voices installed so I just used them and have been pretty happy with the result.

I hope it makes a difference for you, it certainly did for me. I really struggle with text heavy games but having a screen-reader makes them much more enjoyable.

Reactions: Karkhel

SonnyRomann

May 14, 2023
I must be the only poster whos not super into all the pregnancy stuff, but honestly its still is the best out there literally.

May 19, 2020
I must be the only poster whos not super into all the pregnancy stuff, but honestly its still is the best out there literally.
No, you're not the only one. I'm finding that once the pregger folks get an inch, they dominate not only the dev cycle but also the comment section.
I'm with you both on this. I'm also not into the pregnancy stuff. Still enjoy pretty much everything else though!

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
I always wondered if it would be possible to make this game less rapey and more just about molesting and bullying. Cuz both of those are in already and i just dont really like full on rape that much.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
> game less rapey and more just about molesting and bullying

Maybe some option to stop sex encounters at lesser activities like oral or manual orgasms? Maybe a cheat option or trait? Would that be enough, do you think?

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

Noby

Nov 17, 2018
I'm with you both on this. I'm also not into the pregnancy stuff. Still enjoy pretty much everything else though!
Yeah, the content is definitely not for me. Fortunately, like most things in the game, I can turn it off if I don't want it.

Just hope it doesn't become a major focus for the dev to spend time on.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Pregnancy-tards are the bane of any decent game(inb4 "nooo it was always planned even before the game went into development:cry::cry: "),could have focused on expanding upon the story and new events for existing characters instead of this unnecessary mechanic which is only going to cause more problems down the line:HideThePain:.Also ruined the stable update cycle this game had.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Pregnancy-tards are the bane of any decent game(inb4 "nooo it was always planned even before the game went into development:cry::cry: "),could have focused on expanding upon the story and new events for existing characters instead of this unnecessary mechanic which is only going to cause more problems down the line:HideThePain:.Also ruined the stable update cycle this game had.
Don't worry man, the next one will be:
When and who's the next LI to get preg update? :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Don't worry man, the next one will be:
When and who's the next LI to get preg update? :KEK:
Guess I can only mald and seethe,before the pregnancy fiasco there was a constant barrage of Wh:sick:tney content(whom I banished from my game eons ago).I am destined to be eternally salty:HideThePain:.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Guess I can only mald and seethe,before the pregnancy fiasco there was a constant barrage of Whitney content(whom I banished from my game eons ago).I am destined to be eternally salty:HideThePain:.
Oh you've no idea.
Try checking the subreddit and see the Sh-tney worshipers trynna spam requests for more Sh-tney content along with Sh-tney preg.
How's that for a combo. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: fraazx and RayBar
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes