Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Oh yeah, this mod is always up to date with the current version so you may try it as well it is called DoL World Expansion
Is that the one that forces all beast encounters into furries or am I thinking of another mod? Does it have a lot of content?

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
unless they readded it remember alot of the content ti had being removed for the preggo update
Oh right now I remember reading something about that, thanks. I looked through the github history and the mod's channel on discord to kinda peek into some of the content... I wish some of the tranformations had more... flavor idk,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I will take one really fleshed out transformation over 8 skin deep ones.
Kind of the age-old issue of mod-added content: modders very rarely have the same sensibilities as the original developers, so you usually get lots of content that either doesn't quite fit in, isn't of consistent quality, doesn't feel as though it's integrated well enough into the game, and so on. The rare modder that can actually accomplish all of that...well, they'll probably just burn themselves out before too long anyways!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Kind of the age-old issue of mod-added content: modders very rarely have the same sensibilities as the original developers, so you usually get lots of content that either doesn't quite fit in, isn't of consistent quality, doesn't feel as though it's integrated well enough into the game, and so on. The rare modder that can actually accomplish all of that...well, they'll probably just burn themselves out before too long anyways!
or become part of the dev team

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
or become part of the dev team
I was thinking of more traditionally developed games, where that basically never happens...but in the case of games like DoL, yes. Well, I'd much rather see talented modders contribute their hard work to the official game where possible, so that seems the much more ideal outcome, even if it does introduce logistical headaches.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Note to self: don't use any save slots that are not 1-8 from now on, randomly opened the game and lost every save that weren't those. Luckily it wasn't that much progress I lost.

random9er

Nov 15, 2019
I seem to recall something about having Robin? work at the strip club with the player character, but couldn't seem to find it on the wiki, am I just misremembering things?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I seem to recall something about having Robin? work at the strip club with the player character, but couldn't seem to find it on the wiki, am I just misremembering things?
I don't remember this at all.
Maybe from a mod? World Expansion, maybe?

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Robin came to the brothel to see my MC and took her home, promising to find another way to make money, but that's all I had so far, maybe the story to be continued if I keep playing further

Elorin

Oct 16, 2018
I've just released a Text-to-Speech mod for Twine games that I've been using while playing DoL for a while. It essentially turns the game into an audiobook and for me, it makes games like these that involve a lot of reading much more enjoyable. Hope it helps! :)

Check it out if you are interested, here is the post

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
nope unless it's image mods
Damn, oh wait would BEEES + World Expansion + Fire work? Since the world expansion only replaces the gameplay and add a bit more while BEEES and Fire would replace the graphic and image parts
*Edit*
Welp, it works for BEEES and World Expansion by me overwriting the images for World Expansion with BEEES. Haven't tested out with Fire though

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes