Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh man, I haven't checked in on that game in a while. It was honestly a trainwreck in terms of story and the comment thread though. Wonder what I missed.
The good comments, the b-tching is part of the charm and just that alone is enough to backread. :KEK:

Now to DoL, can we get more stuff to do in endgame than just one-time things? It gets boring later on.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
want a good coc1 mod?
I know of a couple of good ones. I've got the Xianxia one right now. And another one I'll probably delete because it's a bridge too far for me. If you know any other good ones, feel free to tell me. Always looking for more fun game stuff.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
The good comments, the b-tching is part of the charm and just that alone is enough to backread. :KEK:

Now to DoL, can we get more stuff to do in endgame than just one-time things? It gets boring later on.
The comments were only fun for so long. Now I just get kinda tired by trying to look back. I have a huge backlog now for sure.

As for DOL related stuff, I'm trying the transmod but I haven't come across much yet. Also, I like the community bees spinoff/update/whatever it is mod, because now I can wear one of my favorite clothing items, overalls.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
I know of a couple of good ones. I've got the Xianxia one right now. And another one I'll probably delete because it's a bridge too far for me. If you know any other good ones, feel free to tell me. Always looking for more fun game stuff.
you meantioned it, Xianxia

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's also the hgg one but I dunno if that's the one with more extreme content in it.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
There's also the hgg one but I dunno if that's the one with more extreme content in it.
What do you mean by extreme content?
I've played the unofficial expanded ver but never tried xianxia, is it possible to combine both?
(they are the only mods I know of, is there any more out there?)

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
As for DOL related stuff, I'm trying the transmod but I haven't come across much yet. Also, I like the community bees spinoff/update/whatever it is mod, because now I can wear one of my favorite clothing items, overalls.
Are you not normally able to? I know in the vanilla game overalls are available at the shopping center clothing store, but I've never been interested enough to get them.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
What do you mean by extreme content?
I've played the unofficial expanded ver but never tried xianxia, is it possible to combine both?
(they are the only mods I know of, is there any more out there?)
underage, gore, and "filthy"(beyond the name no clue(i don't think it is scat))
i think Xianxia has unofficial expanded stuff already with in it

Sep 22, 2017
Pregnancy-tards are the bane of any decent game(inb4 "nooo it was always planned even before the game went into development:cry::cry: "),could have focused on expanding upon the story and new events for existing characters instead of this unnecessary mechanic which is only going to cause more problems down the line:HideThePain:.Also ruined the stable update cycle this game had.
I kinda have to agree. I'm actually surprised at the poll Vrel did for the game and how many people actually like pregnancy content. Although I think the people who weren't super excited all turned it off so the game is split between people who love it and enjoy getting pregnant and people who just turn it off completely and never touch it and the people who were take it or leave it were pretty small. This is from memory so I may be wrong since the poll was months ago.

Speaking of months ago I've played this game for a long time, a few years in fact and I'm a bit sad the game isn't getting monthly updates anymore. I get there's more going on but now theres pregnancy to keep track of when before it was just a value check then scene.

Note to self: don't use any save slots that are not 1-8 from now on, randomly opened the game and lost every save that weren't those. Luckily it wasn't that much progress I lost.
Have you updated your browsers allowed storage? In the actual browser settings the standard amount is fine for most things but I upped it for this game so the game had room to save and it allows more history depth. I upped it to like a gig so I can save every slot with history of 10 (I use 10 I could probably save every slot with 20 history). Also after every play session just export your save.

Reactions: RayBar

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Are you not normally able to? I know in the vanilla game overalls are available at the shopping center clothing store, but I've never been interested enough to get them.
With base bees mod, there's no overall replacement sprite/picture, so they end up not fitting properly on the bees avatar.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes