Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
At this point, considering all the other content they had no problem putting into this game, taking a moral high horse against including abortion is just hypocritical at best.
the difference is that abortion is a very politically charged topic and the rest aren't, they are degenerate, but not political.
vrelnir doesn't want their game to be political, they want it to be enjoyed by as many
it also adds difficult to the game and incentive not to fuck like rabbits (or to if that interest you) with their being no easy out

apotheosis

Jun 13, 2017
Game went from nearly monthly updates to two updates in 9 months. Was one of the few games I was actually following the updates on, kinda sad to see it go like this
A project that started as a hobby with no long term roadmap (that we know of, at least). Not particularly surprising. Sort of like FC dev that dropped update after update then dropped off the face of the earth. You make a game with an initial vision, you feel it's mostly complete and then you go, "Now what?" after being dragged along a while by implementing things on the community's wishlist. At least this game got more love from its dev compared to something like Fort of Chains.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So,I picked up the game again after the Firemod(thanks fire2244) update and noticed that now there is an option to strip in Robin's room.The first time I tried it,she initiated sex but now she won't anymore...Was that only a one time thing?

Thanks.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
So,I picked up the game again after the Firemod(thanks fire2244) update and noticed that now there is an option to strip in Robin's room.The first time I tried it,she initiated sex but now she won't anymore...Was that only a one time thing?

Thanks.
I remember that, to have this available, I had to have I THINKKKK Exhibition up to the highest possible level (5?). So it may have gone down in between the first time and...now? Alternatively, maybe someone's lust has to be at max/near-max.

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I remember that, to have this available, I had to have I THINKKKK Exhibition up to the highest possible level (5?). So it may have gone down in between the first time and...now? Alternatively, maybe someone's lust has to be at max/near-max.
Nah,my exhib. is as high as it can be and her lust is also 100...I mean I can still strip in her room but she doesn't initiate sex:HideThePain:, only comments on how PC has is getting comfortable in her room or something along that line.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
The update schedule hasn't really changed in a while other than the long time for the 4.0 update. Before 4.0 the usual update time was every 1.5 to 2 months for 2022(And even for 2021 there were quite a few 2 month updates). After 4.0 the next update was 2 months later, and here we are a little under 2 months after that one.

I do miss the 2 updates a month the game had when it first showed up here, but its much bigger these days and there tends to be more in each update nowadays anyways.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
> Before 4.0 the usual update time was every blah, blah, blah...

Translation: Pre-4.0 updates sometimes took as much as 2 months, so the fact that post 4.0 has been hitting this maximum 100% of the time without fail is no problem.

Of course, post 4.0 has only really one full update, so maybe it will BECOME no different than pre, so that point is taken. But it's not illegitimate to point out that SO FAR, it seems that pregnancy might be far more of a time sink than most other changes.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I just saw Mason in the github! Is the clearly meant to be a romantic interest swimming teacher finally getting a little love?

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Nah,my exhib. is as high as it can be and her lust is also 100...I mean I can still strip in her room but she doesn't initiate sex:HideThePain:, only comments on how PC has is getting comfortable in her room or something along that line.
Oh no! I don't know, then, I'm sorry! D:
Maybe it *was* a one-time event...

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
> Before 4.0 the usual update time was every blah, blah, blah...

Translation: Pre-4.0 updates sometimes took as much as 2 months, so the fact that post 4.0 has been hitting this maximum 100% of the time without fail is no problem.

Of course, post 4.0 has only really one full update, so maybe it will BECOME no different than pre, so that point is taken. But it's not illegitimate to point out that SO FAR, it seems that pregnancy might be far more of a time sink than most other changes.
which is a good thing since pregancy is a meaty mechanic you want longer update times for bigger more meaningful updates

I just saw Mason in the github! Is the clearly meant to be a romantic interest swimming teacher finally getting a little love?
No it's to give them the option to remove the winter chasity belt

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
which is a good thing since pregancy is a meaty mechanic you want longer update times for bigger more meaningful updates
Well, to anyone not highly interested in pregnancy it looks more like a huge waste of time and effort that's still disrupting the development cycle
Whether it really is, who knows, but as everyone I would've wished for there to be more content I'm interested in

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
It is a good thing for people who are very into pregnancy but for others like me who aren't that interested, not really because I would rather see other parts of the game being updated that would've taken less than two or three months.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
It is a good thing for people who are very into pregnancy but for others like me who aren't that interested, not really because I would rather see other parts of the game being updated that would've taken less than two or three months.
im a person who loves pregnancy but had somethings i want to see expanded more (new transformations in both categories, a possible under the sea expansion (to go with the new transformations), and more reasons(and chances) to explore the tentacle plain) before pregnancy

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Well, to anyone not highly interested in pregnancy it looks more like a huge waste of time and effort that's still disrupting the development cycle
Whether it really is, who knows, but as everyone I would've wished for there to be more content I'm interested in
If you guys are actually curious, you can see the progress here.

Vast majority of development is not pregnancy related at all and I'm assuming the framework was so that contributors could work on fleshing it out. Clicking Merge Events will cut out all the discussion and just show actual code changes.

Things being worked on by contributors are down here, though this is not everything considering people are requesting merges from their own gits, some put their drafts in the merge requests section.

Seriously though, Vrel and lollipop got the framework out and appears to be leaving the fleshing out to contributors as evidenced by the black wolf pregnancy, and the draft of Alex pregnancy both being other contributors(Cutiland, Burnt Toast, and Kirsty). I see Lollipop touch a few smaller preg functions at times, but thats about it. Vrel hasn't really actively coded anything preg related for like .

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Then play a game that doesn't have pregancy in it, I'm sorry to say not only is pregancy going to be a main focus its going to be the driving force behind development in general

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes