Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
yeah I know about that, but I figured the save file is in a text form it shouldn't be that hard to upload one, so I thought might as well ask for a quicker solution, since the search function isn't that convenient, with how the sorting of dates is all over the place. Advance search moves u out of the "this thread" option and I can't really figure it out how to search specific this thread with date sortation. Anyway thanks for the reply

chichong

May 7, 2020
yeah I know about that, but I figured the save file is in a text form it shouldn't be that hard to upload one, so I thought might as well ask for a quicker solution, since the search function isn't that convenient, with how the sorting of dates is all over the place. Advance search moves u out of the "this thread" option and I can't really figure it out how to search specific this thread with date sortation. Anyway thanks for the reply
go to data/saves
open the save you want to edit with notepad++
search for id value="PlayerCharacter"
under it should be your character name and other stuff but a couple of lines below you will find an entry perkPoints value="0"
that's what you want to modify

good luck

Sep 22, 2017
Monthly updates are unrealistic
No it isn't. The game had monthly updates for a long time. For a smaller update all Vrel has to do is write a couple scenes, add in stat checks and rewards and then publish them. Theoretically it should be possible to do several small events a day, a new named npc encounter here, a new school event there. I'm expecting big changed to the system if it's taking more than a month.

There's no art to worry about so all you have to do is write out a couple pages of text depending on player choice, add in what it takes to trigger the scene, then changes to the character after if any. It's 100% realistic to expect a monthy update with minimal changes at least.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Sorry, I'm not on Discord and don't really know my way around it. Though I'm certain I could figure it out...I just don't want to. But here, you can add it to FireMod if you like:
The folder is empty

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
The folder is empty
Sorry, I set it to automatically expire after a certain amount of time:

It's just as well, since I ended up messing around with and tweaking it some more anyways (lengthened the eyebrow to cover the wider eye, and there's now a half-shaded corner like the right eye has).

Last edited:
Reactions: fire2244

illol

Aug 2, 2023
go to data/saves
open the save you want to edit with notepad++
search for id value="PlayerCharacter"
under it should be your character name and other stuff but a couple of lines below you will find an entry perkPoints value="0"
that's what you want to modify

good luck
i want to do that as well but i cant find the saves, where do i see them?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
No it isn't. The game had monthly updates for a long time.
Keyword: had, monthly updates. The game keeps growing and getting more content, so every new addition has to be tested and checked against everything that came before. It's not just randomly write a few words and add it into the game like you're imagining. New content has to be in line with the context of all the different systems, events and storylines that are already present, all of which becomes more complex with every update.

I was one of those who were pessimist and thought that the preggo update would take ages, but it wasn't that bad. I'd love if updates were still a monthly thing, but like the poster said, that is unrealistic now, given the size of the game. I simply can't see a 2 or 3 month period for updates as being a bad thing at all, given Vrel's (and collaborators) spectacular consistency in delivering chunky content through all of these years. Yes I may be a groupie, sue me.

chichong

May 7, 2020
i want to do that as well but i cant find the saves, where do i see them?
Noidcreid illol fraazx
I apologize, what I posted was for the game Lilith's Throne. (Mostly because here are called Feats, not Perks)

For this one you need to use other methods. Simplest one is to edit the game itself. Close the game, go in the game folder and open the .html file with notepad++.

(make sure you are using regular expression search - bottom left in search window)
Search for setupFeats Ignore first entry, what you need it the second one. Second entry should look like this
Code:
<<widget "setupFeats">>
What you need to edit is upgradeDetails which can be found a couple of lines below. Edit the cost of the feats to be 1. Don't mess with the limits, you will not get certain traits if you set them too high. If you feel really adventurous set the cost to 0. Never tried tbh, so I don't know if it works. In theory it should.

Then save, close everything, and start a new game.

PS It goes without saying that you should make a backup of the .html file before you edit it.

Sep 22, 2017
Keyword: had, monthly updates. The game keeps growing and getting more content, so every new addition has to be tested and checked against everything that came before. It's not just randomly write a few words and add it into the game like you're imagining. New content has to be in line with the context of all the different systems, events and storylines that are already present, all of which becomes more complex with every update.

I was one of those who were pessimist and thought that the preggo update would take ages, but it wasn't that bad. I'd love if updates were still a monthly thing, but like the poster said, that is unrealistic now, given the size of the game. I simply can't see a 2 or 3 month period for updates as being a bad thing at all, given Vrel's (and collaborators) spectacular consistency in delivering chunky content through all of these years. Yes I may be a groupie, sue me.
The pregnancy system slowed everything down because they had to figure out a new system, now that it's made it doesnt magically make random content take longer because games are based off checks and values, not how much content exists. I didn't look at the code but if Vrel and collaborators are good coders then the sex system is just called for for the scene so they don't have to do that again, pregnancy is a check done by the sex system so they don't even have to code that for every scene. to make sure it make sense then they just have to run "if" statements beforehand. And they have multiple people working on the game at a time. The fact that it did take a long time means the code should be a framework and easily made to be expanded upon. Hell I could argue that updates should come out faster if they have several people improving the code to a point where you just check a few values then write a scene.

Events : if then. (if promiscuitiy >= 50 and if Char love >= 90), if event x = 0 then, or if even x = 1 then.
consequences : =+ 1 to stat, or event happened = 1

plus I'm talking about smaller events. If theyre doing major overhauls to main characters then fine, but still events around the city or a new area shouldn't take 3 months.

Reactions: Amarinth12

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I guess the lack of an update every month is due to the pregnancy system only having the basics, being new and lacking in some aspects, thus, rather than just slap a location a new NPC a dozen events for said NPC and same amount of random events, they have to tinker and understand how everything new and old interracts with this new system, add possibly hundreds of new events, and polish it. That's without taking into account bugs and graphics.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes