DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Where there any major changes to the visuals in the last year or so? Especially when it comes to any of the changes in Breast/Butt size.

Also, are there any Image packs or mods available that expand upon the visuals of the game?
Visuals haven't really changed in the base game. I'd recommend the BEEESSS mod if you want improved and additional visuals. There is also a community pack of clothing and other things for the mod.

Untitled.jpg

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
how do you get black wolf to sleep with player all i seem to get is relax with her

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
What's the most reliable way to get the fox transformation? The wiki says something about harvesting and burying eggs but I can't figure out how you are supposed to do that.

Jan 18, 2020
how do you get black wolf to sleep with player all i seem to get is relax with her
afaik there's one event at the cave where you have the option to help them calm down after they snap at other wolves, and can do so lewdly. Or you could run off from the cave for a while and get hunted by them, if you're gone long enough it'll be an encounter

It's weird to me one of the older love interests just... lacks so much content or just the ability to consistently do lewd things with them

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
afaik there's one event at the cave where you have the option to help them calm down after they snap at other wolves, and can do so lewdly. Or you could run off from the cave for a while and get hunted by them, if you're gone long enough it'll be an encounter

It's weird to me one of the older love interests just... lacks so much content or just the ability to consistently do lewd things with them
iirc there is also a "heat" event if you have max wolf transformation and are at "dangerous" pregnancy level

InvaderzFatal

Nov 24, 2018
Looking for help regarding the background behind the sprite character. It's not centered and it's far to the left, showing only a portion of the background. Is this supposed to happen? If not, does someone know how to fix it? Personally, I don't think it's the website since this is happening on both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome for me.
1693434828552.png

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Looking for help regarding the background behind the sprite character. It's not centered and it's far to the left, showing only a portion of the background. Is this supposed to happen? If not, does someone know how to fix it? Personally, I don't think it's the website since this is happening on both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome for me.
View attachment 2891496
not that it matters because edge and chrome use the same engine.

Reactions: InvaderzFatal

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
how do you know your max wolf transformation and at dangerious ?
you can know you're at full wolf by having all the features (fangs, ears, tail, trait), or if you wanna you can check the extra stats
finally how to naturally increase chest size?
beside urchin parasites, iirc massaging breasts while masturbating increases breast gain, and female characters have some natural growth
btw you can check all those things on game's wiki

Reactions: nightsight
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes