Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Well hopefully having an actually good active dev will make a difference. Innoxia got lazy when people didn't push back that hard when they did take leave (and I'm not talking about the sick leave, I'm someone with a weak immune system, I get being sick every other month can happen to some of us). Though even I think they were taking the piss about it, that or they just were never careful since they knew people wouldn't push...

While here Vrelnir is actually doing big things currently. We all got bugs and they mostly all got fixed with the pregnancy update. That update had probably the most bug fix updates the game has seen in a while (like look at the blog, there's only two posts on the front page since the .4 update got so many fixes).
But we got a fully working mechanic that affects the ENTIRE game, besides the main love interests. The black wolf was easiest since it doesn't have as much dialogue and actions since it can be an actual beast.

Yeah honestly,

Innoxia anyone with a bit of experience can tell you they're just procastrinating and making up excuses. The actual work they've done in the past years has been abysmal.

Vrelnir merges more into git than that entire period every month, let alone the contributors. It's not comparable..

Mooniebutt

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to reverse the male / female combat (sex) animations?
I like the penis/vaginal teasing animation when you're playing a woman, but when you're playing a male you see a fairly boring butt with a penis instead of the "quim" teasing..
I'd like that myself. Could be that it's as easy as swapping and renaming the files in the image folders but didn't quote me on that.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Where can I download an earlier version before the animations got ruined/glitched to hell?
Click older posts or search the blog if you know which exact version you are looking for.
They should all still be active but if you find which version you want and it isn't, ask again for the specific version and there may be someone who has it.
(I myself have 3.10.3 as the oldest copy I still have.)

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Got here trough another thread, at first glance the game looks really good, but the more i play it, the more i feel like you're meant to play it as a girl. Damnit
and then i saw tome comments about how submissive you are on this game. Damnit²
So far the game plays really well, but the submissive thing is almost an entire mood killer to me
Perhaps on my next run (since ppl say to treat this as a roguelike) i'll play a girl

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Got here trough another thread, at first glance the game looks really good, but the more i play it, the more i feel like you're meant to play it as a girl. Damnit
and then i saw tome comments about how submissive you are on this game. Damnit²
So far the game plays really well, but the submissive thing is almost an entire mood killer to me
Perhaps on my next run (since ppl say to treat this as a roguelike) i'll play a girl
The game is definitely leaning more towards feminine characters (not necessarily female). Also you don't have to be submissive, but you can't be dominant. You can be defiant though. But yea, the theme of the game is helplessness generally.
Also you don't have to treat it as roguelike, I usually run one of my two somewhat old at this point saves.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Is there anyway to romance Whitney or is she forever the bully and you can submit to her or fight back? I hope there is a third option to romance

Tricellular

Jan 14, 2021
Is there anyway to romance Whitney or is she forever the bully and you can submit to her or fight back? I hope there is a third option to romance
You can romance them, I'd suggest looking at wiki for specific gameplay tips. Game can be pretty overwhelming for new players

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
You can romance them, I'd suggest looking at wiki for specific gameplay tips. Game can be pretty overwhelming for new players
I have been playing it for a long time, just wanting to try a different route and romance Whitney, I already did Robin, Kylar, Avery also want to try Sydney

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I have been playing it for a long time, just wanting to try a different route and romance Whitney, I already did Robin, Kylar, Avery also want to try Sydney
Romancing Whitney involves submitting to them iirc, and helps to have high promiscuity and exhibitionism

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Ok, so the default pregnancy chance is 5%, you can change that to 25% in the settings and if you still think that this is too low then you can open the console and look for SugarCube.State.variables.basePlayerPregnancyChance and set this to lets say 200 which results in a immediate pregnancy if you have vaginal sex with anyone.

About romancing Whitney: this is somewhat tedious since its rather random if and when you see him/her and as far as i know you have no influence on that. I mean i'm right now 33 days in game and got his "love meter" to 19% and if i don't manage to speed things up it will take a long time until this reaches 100%.

Last edited:
Reactions: holyApex

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
She does consistently appear at the park after school on rainy days, if I'm not mistaken. Which isn't a ton of opportunity relative to most other love interests, but it's something.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
She does consistently appear at the park after school on rainy days, if I'm not mistaken. Which isn't a ton of opportunity relative to most other love interests, but it's something.
Iirc the options available there don't really advance love though. At least not until certain threshold.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Iirc the options available there don't really advance love though. At least not until certain threshold.
I thought expressing concern for her always gave a small boost to love, even if she then beats you or throws you into a fountain or whatever for your trouble, but maybe I'm mistaken.

atd520

Feb 17, 2022
Although this game is a small game, it is well-made and has a good text. Do heroes have any similar game recommendations? It is better to be rpg (this pixel looks really uncomfortable. )

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Romancing Whitney involves submitting to them iirc, and helps to have high promiscuity and exhibitionism
You basically just need to go along with most of the things she wants to do to you. If you're a mega slut this is a lot easier, keep this up & she'll eventually kiss you & claim "you're my partner now." But it does tend to take awhile & is always a pain in the ass on replays with how inconsistent she is with even showing up everyday. I often end up cheating to adjust her stats to fast forward it bc of how long it takes.

• Haha
Reactions: fraazx

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
You basically just need to go along with most of the things she wants to do to you. If you're a mega slut this is a lot easier, keep this up & she'll eventually kiss you & claim "you're my partner now." But it does tend to take awhile & is always a pain in the ass on replays with how inconsistent she is with even showing up everyday. I often end up cheating to adjust her stats to fast forward it bc of how long it takes.
Ugh seriously. Kylar and Whitney piss me off all the time with that mechanic.
Oh you doing a save going after one of them? TOO BAD they never show up until it's a really bad time (say Whitney harassing you when going after Kylar's romance).
Not after them? YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM THESE BITCHES EVEN IF YOU TRY.
Sorry rant over. But this is another reason Eden and Alex are my favorite LIs.

Reactions: the otherguy
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes