ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i'm not sure if i did why ? D:

Awareness4/7
Your knowledge of sexual depravity extends beyond that of most people.
then no, you started knowledgeable
you should have breast related masturbation options available, given that your chest isn't flat iirc

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
One of the ways to masturbate is to do it during class time, with I think exhibition 2-3 and knowledgeable if I'm not wrong
o.o im a wolf girl XD i never went to class infact i just went straight wolf TF route is that not an option inside wolf den if not someone needs to mod that in : (

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
o.o im a wolf girl XD i never went to class infact i just went straight wolf TF route is that not an option inside wolf den if not someone needs to mod that in : (
Mastrurbation is available at Orphanage with a bed better than default, toilets (park and school) and during classes (exhibitionism 4+). There might've been more spots I don't remember off the top of my head.
Also, if you're constantly missing classes, you'll get police on you eventually. And there isn't enough to do at the wolf den to rly live there full time.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Mastrurbation is available at Orphanage with a bed better than default, toilets (park and school) and during classes (exhibitionism 4+). There might've been more spots I don't remember off the top of my head.
Also, if you're constantly missing classes, you'll get police on you eventually. And there isn't enough to do at the wolf den to rly live there full time.
Wait what? The police? I skipped class for like 2 months-ish trying to do all of the other quest (Alex farm, Eden, etc) but I didn't had any problem with them

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
I assume that pregnancy isn't really implemented (or it is buggy as hell). I turned my girl into a real cumslut, her holes are filled to the brim with cum and that every day and even with the fertility booster she is not pregnant after two months.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I assume that pregnancy isn't really implemented (or it is buggy as hell). I turned my girl into a real cumslut, her holes are filled to the brim with cum and that every day and even with the fertility booster she is not pregnant after two months.
Have you enabled pregnancy in the first place

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
It's pretty odd that a small but fairly persistent number of people have mentioned pregnancy just straight up not working in their game no matter what they do since 0.4 released. Does your current save game come from before 0.4 released?

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
It's pretty odd that a small but fairly persistent number of people have mentioned pregnancy just straight up not working in their game no matter what they do since 0.4 released.
Basic chance of getting pregnant is incredibly low especially considering fertility cycles

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

aliastimbuktu

May 5, 2018
How can you lower physique below the starting point?
My MC stated with 3/6 physique and it never degraded, despite never doing any athletics, swimming or danceing and always getting the "You didn't get enough exercise yesterday, your physique has deteriorated slightly as a result." message at the end of the day.
She even gained a bit from being swept in the ocean one time.

Nov 21, 2020
How can you lower physique below the starting point?
My MC stated with 3/6 physique and it never degraded, despite never doing any athletics, swimming or danceing and always getting the "You didn't get enough exercise yesterday, your physique has deteriorated slightly as a result." message at the end of the day.
She even gained a bit from being swept in the ocean one time.
I feel this. Certain stats (and fame) tend to increase way too easily (usually because there are a lot of hard-to-avoid and/or frequent choices/pathways leading to its increase). Physique and exhibitionism for me tend to be on an ever increasing trend no matter what style i'm playing. And then there is willpower, which has been historically very hard to improve (although it has gotten better lately). Maybe reducing the increment to physique from non-premeditated exercise such as swimming from A to B, as opposed to specifically practice swimming, would help? It could also make sense that past a certain point, physique can only be improved by doing the practice/exercise actions.

But to answer your question, there is the starvation mechanic that triggers in certain areas. If i remember correctly, running out of food will quickly decrease physique. There is also events with certain NPCs, the Ivory Wraith for example, where your physique might get lowered.

Reactions: Fingerbib33
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes