illol

Aug 2, 2023
Noidcreid illol fraazx
I apologize, what I posted was for the game Lilith's Throne. (Mostly because here are called Feats, not Perks)

For this one you need to use other methods. Simplest one is to edit the game itself. Close the game, go in the game folder and open the .html file with notepad++.

(make sure you are using regular expression search - bottom left in search window)
Search for setupFeats Ignore first entry, what you need it the second one. Second entry should look like this
Code:
<<widget "setupFeats">>
What you need to edit is upgradeDetails which can be found a couple of lines below. Edit the cost of the feats to be 1. Don't mess with the limits, you will not get certain traits if you set them too high. If you feel really adventurous set the cost to 0. Never tried tbh, so I don't know if it works. In theory it should.

Then save, close everything, and start a new game.

PS It goes without saying that you should make a backup of the .html file before you edit it.
thank you

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Noidcreid illol fraazx
I apologize, what I posted was for the game Lilith's Throne. (Mostly because here are called Feats, not Perks)

For this one you need to use other methods. Simplest one is to edit the game itself. Close the game, go in the game folder and open the .html file with notepad++.

(make sure you are using regular expression search - bottom left in search window)
Search for setupFeats Ignore first entry, what you need it the second one. Second entry should look like this
Code:
<<widget "setupFeats">>
What you need to edit is upgradeDetails which can be found a couple of lines below. Edit the cost of the feats to be 1. Don't mess with the limits, you will not get certain traits if you set them too high. If you feel really adventurous set the cost to 0. Never tried tbh, so I don't know if it works. In theory it should.

PS It goes without saying that you should make a backup of the .html file before you edit it.
Thanks

illol

Aug 2, 2023
Noidcreid illol fraazx

Code:
<<widget "setupFeats">>

for some reason the limits got higher like grades is up to 30

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Noidcreid illol fraazx

Code:
<<widget "setupFeats">>

How about unlocking all of the feats? I did set the cost to 0 but the feats booster was locked (obviously since I played in cheat mode) and I tried searching for the code of feats to unlock them but I can't find it

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The pregnancy system slowed everything down because they had to figure out a new system, now that it's made it doesnt magically make random content take longer because games are based off checks and values, not how much content exists. I didn't look at the code but if Vrel and collaborators are good coders then the sex system is just called for for the scene so they don't have to do that again, pregnancy is a check done by the sex system so they don't even have to code that for every scene. to make sure it make sense then they just have to run "if" statements beforehand. And they have multiple people working on the game at a time. The fact that it did take a long time means the code should be a framework and easily made to be expanded upon. Hell I could argue that updates should come out faster if they have several people improving the code to a point where you just check a few values then write a scene.

Events : if then. (if promiscuitiy >= 50 and if Char love >= 90), if event x = 0 then, or if even x = 1 then.
consequences : =+ 1 to stat, or event happened = 1

plus I'm talking about smaller events. If theyre doing major overhauls to main characters then fine, but still events around the city or a new area shouldn't take 3 months.
You're assuming the game is built on a proper framework rather than a patchwork continously added onto through last 5 years.
How about unlocking all of the feats? I did set the cost to 0 but the feats booster was locked (obviously since I played in cheat mode) and I tried searching for the code of feats to unlock them but I can't find it

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Noidcreid illol fraazx

Code:
<<widget "setupFeats">>

thanks!

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is it beneficial if bystanders film you or take lewd photos of you? Does it have a negative aspect?
Depending on what they are filming, this raises one of the "bad" fames. (Sex/Prostitution/Rape/Bestiality/Exhibitionism)
It's mostly on you if consider that negative.

Reactions: Foxy35

quanggg

Jan 26, 2022
could you add some hair on women shadow need to have some difference between man and women shadow and the woman shadow just have some few scene

Leiruoz

Mar 20, 2023
Here is a save that I found online that is only missing a single feat. Just create a new game in any DoL and load this save and save it on any empty slot, then restart the game and create a new character.

mattyofflower

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to reverse the male / female combat (sex) animations?
I like the penis/vaginal teasing animation when you're playing a woman, but when you're playing a male you see a fairly boring butt with a penis instead of the "quim" teasing..

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I'm worried this fanbase slowly becoming more and more like Lilith's Throne fanbase. I hope they can be more objective that delaying update's never been good sign whatever the circumstances are.
Well hopefully having an actually good active dev will make a difference. Innoxia got lazy when people didn't push back that hard when they did take leave (and I'm not talking about the sick leave, I'm someone with a weak immune system, I get being sick every other month can happen to some of us). Though even I think they were taking the piss about it, that or they just were never careful since they knew people wouldn't push...

While here Vrelnir is actually doing big things currently. We all got bugs and they mostly all got fixed with the pregnancy update. That update had probably the most bug fix updates the game has seen in a while (like look at the blog, there's only two posts on the front page since the .4 update got so many fixes).
But we got a fully working mechanic that affects the ENTIRE game, besides the main love interests. The black wolf was easiest since it doesn't have as much dialogue and actions since it can be an actual beast.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
What exactly isn't working?
And double check settings.
(Just asking since I've had multiple wolf pup litters with them.)
trying to get preg by black wolf had sex 100s of times and with other wolves nothing happening . am using the mod with change of graphics from DOUMOds and using the beeesssmod and one mod that stops TF decay no pregnancy with the decay mod as its outdated. the bee mod uses latest version

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
trying to get preg by black wolf had sex 100s of times and with other wolves nothing happening . am using the mod with change of graphics from DOUMOds and using the beeesssmod and one mod that stops TF decay no pregnancy with the decay mod as its outdated. the bee mod uses latest version
Might wanna check if you have the preg chance thing to 1 to 4 chance, same with the menstruation schedule.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes