Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Additionally I'm perplexed you're going on about "making the game harder" when there is no conceivable reason anyone "playing fair" would need to pickpocket 90 stimulants. Having to spend time or only being able to filch one stimulant per day over the competition's three-week span would hardly impact gameplay.
Yeah, it should probably be limited to one try per day (which is what I would do even if I was 'serious' about exploiting it, but I am a big proponent of self-imposed limitations, especially where they make in universe or in real world sense). And I think practically everything that occurs in the outside world (so not wardrobe stuff or similar) should have a time cost, especially anything which can be repeatedly done. I can actually thinking of a similar although far less severe exploit like this that I forgot about until just now, which is that going to and from the beach dressing rooms doesn't have a time cost, which can allow you to repeatedly go back and forth to try to trigger beach events, which doesn't really seem right either. Even a time cost of 1 makes stuff like this way less crazy.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Geez, aggressive much? The topic of where reloading saves lies on the exploit spectrum doesn't even matter when there exist both a history backtrack function and a hardcore no-reload option in the game to allow the player to choose how they want to play, the point is just that the stimulant dealer does not have the baseline constraints of action time cost or daily limits that are applied to all other actions in the game that ordinarily would prevent exploitation of this ease and magnitude.
Usually, even if you reload the game until you succeed at something, success costs some kind of resource. Grinding skulduggery at lower level by spamming locked doors, for instance, takes time and gives Crime. Both talking to and stealing from the dealer are unlimited free actions, and the latter can grant XP, making it rife for abuse and a likely oversight. And oversights typically need to be fixed.
Additionally I'm perplexed you're going on about "making the game harder" when there is no conceivable reason anyone "playing fair" would need to pickpocket 90 stimulants. Having to spend time or only being able to filch one stimulant per day over the competition's three-week span would hardly impact gameplay.
Who is aggressive here?
Without savescumming you'll get maybe 3 or 4 stimulants per season.
If time does not pass it is a minor bug. But that amounts to just an hour per half year. This changes absolutely nothing.
Stealing from the dealer is only unlimited and free if you cheat.
The chance to get 90 stimulants fairly with max skullduggery is 1e-72. And normally no one has max skullduggery during the Maths competition.

Reactions: Kiyumi

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I dunno about 1x a day but the difficulty spike increase should keep increasing until it is pretty much impossible even at S rank then resets back to normal when the maths competition starts again.

Reactions: Midge

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
for those that uses beees graphic mod, is there a list of clothes that have/havent been remade by the author?

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Who is aggressive here?
Without savescumming you'll get maybe 3 or 4 stimulants per season.
If time does not pass it is a minor bug. But that amounts to just an hour per half year. This changes absolutely nothing.
Stealing from the dealer is only unlimited and free if you cheat.
The chance to get 90 stimulants fairly with max skullduggery is 1e-72. And normally no one has max skullduggery during the Maths competition.
You responded to a simple bug report for making an XP-granting free action no longer free by going on a tirade about cheating and its consequences, complete with accusations of trying to ruin things for "fair" folk and now insistence that a bug is a non-issue. Pretty aggressive. The issue is not free stimulants, as you seem to be preoccupied with the notion that this is about winning the math competition, the issue is the ability to get uncapped skulduggery XP off a free action which happens nowhere else in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViviX12

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You responded to a simple bug report for making an XP-granting free action no longer free by going on a tirade about cheating and its consequences, complete with accusations of trying to ruin things for "fair" folk and now insistence that a bug is a non-issue. Pretty aggressive. The issue is not free stimulants, as you seem to be preoccupied with the notion that this is about winning the math competition, the issue is the ability to get uncapped XP off a free action which happens nowhere else in the game.
I guess you need dictionary and look up "aggressive" and "free".

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
for those that uses beees graphic mod, is there a list of clothes that have/havent been remade by the author?
Well, mainly all or almost all the shoes have not been adapted to the shape of the mod. The exclusive brothel blouse isn´t modeled and replaces it with other pieces and the new or recent costumes like the new sleepwear or the virgin killer don´t fit well, but in general I can say that from what was introduced from V0.3.7 to the present is what doesn´t work.

Besides of course... the fact that the silhouette used for the encounters is the same as the vanilla game, something that actually breaks the immersion a bit in my opinion.

BEES is a good mod but it needs some more polishing and in fact I can't continue the game because after trying it I find it difficult to play again with the base model which is certainly very simple and even old.

I only hope that the survey that was carried out results in that they also give some love to the graphic section of the game, that the pregnancy and the mechanics introduced are very good, but that the last graphic addition was double penetration and that already has more than half a year since it was introduced.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
I dunno about 1x a day but the difficulty spike increase should keep increasing until it is pretty much impossible even at S rank then resets back to normal when the maths competition starts again.
Are you guys stealing for skull duggery or for the math competition cause they're like basically no longer meta for math competition

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Are you guys stealing for skull duggery or for the math competition cause they're like basically no longer meta for math competition
Eh, I'm too lazy for that so I just do the OG strat of spamming dem drugs.
And also, wtf is this meta thing? There's a META for this game?

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
And also, wtf is this meta thing? There's a META for this game?
Some ways of obtaining money and managing stats are much more easier than others. Hookah Parlour is a brilliant example of "too little too late". If you are able to earn ownership of this place then you don't need it's pitiful 25-75/hour income

Reactions: johnnstokes99

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What does met look like now?
If you are forced to ask what the looks like, you've made already some terrible mistakes. Mett must always be fresh and look inconspicuous. The makes sure of that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: missmerize

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I have the cheat but require local server to work since tampering with the main html is so much hassle or i can just make raw code for you to paste it in console if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

note : the cheat isnt gonna active right away, most of the chase you must move the other area first for it to take effect.
more cheat features added :
1. eden tasks always clean (mushroom, garden and spring)
2. eden timer always 0, you can leave eden as long as you want!
3. maintain purity, you'll always be virgin (including chruch vow) and high purity. this good if you want to be an angel.
4. save/load to server, this will allows you to use the same game save across devices.

you can check all cheat features in the download page. also cheats work on moded game.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Where can I use esoteric spectacles? I checked almost every single place in town but wasn't able to find any place

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes