esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I've noticed a new feature at the Brothel where Briar offers to set up the MC for a private show with a wealthy client. Although I've noticed every time my MC does this, after the show, their shoes always disappear.
That's just the price you have to pay...

Also is there any way to tone down the money you make for making cream buns? Last time I played I accidentally was making obscene amounts of money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zonie63
Aug 5, 2019
I'm getting errors where it doesn't load images:

Failed to load image img/body/basehead.png for layer basehead ;
Failed to load image img/hair/sides/default/shoulder.png for layer hair_sides ;
Failed to load image img/body/basenoarms.png for layer base ;
Failed to load image img/face/default/base.png for layer facebase ;
Failed to load image img/face/default/eyes.png for layer eyes ;
Failed to load image img/face/default/sclera.png for layer sclera ;
Failed to load image img/body/leftarmidle.png for layer leftarm ;
Failed to load image img/body/rightarmidle.png for layer rightarm ;
Failed to load image img/face/default/iris_left.png for layer left_iris ;
Failed to load image img/face/default/iris_right.png for layer right_iris ;
Failed to load image img/face/default/eyelids.png for layer eyelids ;
Failed to load image img/body/breasts/breasts1.png for layer breasts ;
Failed to load image img/face/default/lashes.png for layer lashes ;
Failed to load image img/face/default/mouthneutral.png for layer mouth ;
Failed to load image img/clothes/legs/girlsgymsocks/full.png for layer legs ;
Failed to load image img/clothes/under_lower/plainpanties/full_gray.png for layer under_lower ;
Failed to load image img/clothes/feet/schoolshoes/full.png for layer feet ;
Failed to load image img/clothes/lower/sundress/full_gray.png for layer lower ;
Failed to load image img/clothes/upper/sundress/full_gray.png for layer upper_main ;
Failed to load image img/clothes/upper/sundress/1_gray.png for layer upper_breasts ;
Failed to load image img/hair/fringe/default/shoulder.png for layer hair_fringe ;

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
That's just the price you have to pay...

Also is there any way to tone down the money you make for making cream buns? Last time I played I accidentally was making obscene amounts of money.
Oh come on... Just because you've found a silly exploit you insist on making the game a bloody hell for everyone who actually wants to play it.
And the amounts are by no means obscene. You need every single farthing if you want to play and see the content.

Oct 27, 2022
I'm getting errors where it doesn't load images:

Failed to load image img x 50
Have you checked the images in the folder path specified (where you keep the game) to see if they exist?
Judging from the images you linked, it seems to be the top-left paperdoll of your character at the start of the game. It's likely you're missing images by extracting it improperly.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
"Wait there,"
0.4.1.7 Error :): Park Streak Police Car): <<person1>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.1.7 Error :): Park Streak Police Car): <<personselect>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.1.7 Error :): Park Streak Police Car): Undefined NPC in personselect 0.Export<<person1>>
_text_output says, a wicked grin on _text_output face.

"You're not going to put me inside? Or give me anything to cover with?"

"What's the issue?" _text_output says, "you didn't have a problem letting everyone see a few minutes ago."

[ERROR: undefined pronoun in "He"] leans against the car and watches you while the other cop opens the driver's side door and pulls out his radio. The cops let you stand there completely naked on High Street with your arms bound behind your back. A crowd quickly forms, and many slow their walks or stay just long enough to get a full look at you. You can do nothing to hide your fully exposed receptive pert breasts, your naked genitals, or even your completely bare ass. You also can't stop the crowd from taking as many pictures as they want. The officer on the radio takes their time finishing their call, and the other officer just watches.

Finally, the other officer ends their call and pushes you into the backseat of the squad car.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
You sit quietly for the remainder of the journey. Before long you're pulling up to the police station on Barb Street, where other officers wait. Once out the car, they lead you inside. You walk down a flight of metal steps and down a grim-looking corridor. They shove you in one of the tiny cells. "Sit tight," The 0.4.1.7 Error :): Hospital Arrest Sit): <<person1>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.1.7 Error :): Hospital Arrest Sit): <<personselect>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.1.7 Error :): Hospital Arrest Sit): Undefined NPC in personselect 0.Export <<person1>> trim says. "We'll soon decide what to do with you."

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I've noticed a new feature at the Brothel where Briar offers to set up the MC for a private show with a wealthy client. Although I've noticed every time my MC does this, after the show, their shoes always disappear.
Finally I've got there, and yes the shoes were gone.
Since they were marked for rebuy, I guess that was intended.

Reactions: Zonie63

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
how to use the breast pump?
In your bedroom (or any other safe place) you have a "Sex toys" link where you can choose toys to carry with you.
During sex/combat/masturbation you can use your hands and put these toys in action.
This requires that your hands are free and appropriate clothes are removed.

E.g. making lewd buns at the café or masturbating in your bed:
Displace all the useless cloth.
Now you should see "Your left/right hand is free.", "( ) Use Toy: breast pump".
Select this and carry on.
In the café you make much more buns, in your bedroom you produce 1 bottle of milk per 100ml.
If you have 2 pumps you can use both at the same time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well I mean in the new version of the game with the Basss mod
Oh, then it should work fine since it's not like World expansion that adds content.
Graphic ones shouldn't have any problems at least I don't have any on my end 'cause I play the latest ver. with no problems.

Sep 15, 2018
Oh, then it should work fine since it's not like World expansion that adds content.
Graphic ones shouldn't have any problems at least I don't have any on my end 'cause I play the latest ver. with no problems.
Really? Well I couldn't get it to run in 4.1.7 with the fire mod and bass, I wonder how did you got to work?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Really? Well I couldn't get it to run in 4.1.7 with the fire mod and bass, I wonder how did you got to work?
You put firemod first then put Beeesss after, replace everything with the latter.
I don't think firemod can work rn with the sexual x-rays now since they're updated and that might look a bit janky.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
It's still there. I only tried as femboy but the particular bug is on the later half after the swimming class over. You're supposed to wait for all the boys to get out, but there's no option for that. Instead, you get the option to wait for the all the girls to get out, but it's no use and they'll get mad at you after you done changing because you're supposed to go to boys changing room.
That's so stupid.
The file attached is a savegame where I can enter NEITHER of the two rooms and there's literally nothing that can be done about it except cheat.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Should probably add in a time cost or a limit to stealing from the stimulant dealer during the math competition quest. If the player gets Skulduggery high enough to try save scumming it you can power level from B to S in less than one in-game hour, which seems pretty egregious even by save scum standards.

1688800105875.png

Jul 21, 2021
Sorry this been asked over and over. But cant really find a answer. So from what i understand there is a bit NTR that can happen in the base but does any of the mods expand on it? Can really find a answer since most them just say they add more stuff but not exactly what? I wanna give the game a go if there is NTR but if its not a somewhat theme in main game i wanted to ask for the mods. So say i intend on playing a male straight character aswell.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes