ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Shit. See, I knew it was better to not know. Now the discussion seems so...not interesting. I can really only blame myself for this. Thanks, I guess!
hey, I did put it in a spoiler
and yea, it really has a bigger presence and discourse than you'd think knowing it's just cheating

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I'm personally waiting for The Ivory Wraith to become romanceable then swap meek little crappy Robin for the hot & horny thousand-year-old ghost.
I am also hoping Ivory will be a future love interest. I find them most interesting. Especially when they might be a two in one partner. You know, seeing as they might be both a tragic once human victim and some sort of interdimensional god.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I am also hoping Ivory will be a future love interest. I find them most interesting. Especially when they might be a two in one partner. You know, seeing as they might be both a tragic once human victim and some sort of interdimensional god.
and I like being dicked by ghosts

Ordes

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Finding the pepper spray is a real puzzle.
Would it really break the game if I could buy it freely?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I have the cheat but require local server to work since tampering with the main html is so much hassle or i can just make raw code for you to paste it in console if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

note : the cheat isnt gonna active right away, most of the chase you must move the other area first for it to take effect.
cheat updated :

This game is nice once you get hold of it, a few tips for playing the game
-activate history so you can revert back when you encounter things you dont like.
-3 job that bring lots of money, dancer in dance studio(unlocked when you practice dance there and gain lots of dance skill) and when the temple event going on you can get 10k if you satisfied the audience, photographer(i dont know exactly when you unlock it, but you encounter the photographer randomly on road) both only can do once a week and lastly nun idk if its a job or not but it bring 4k each 14 days.
-history knowledge is better than the others since you can unlock some hidden path.
-you just need to do one research for your study, so far i think measure a penis is easiest (unlocked if youre too lewd by just woke up thinking about dick).
-dont sleep when blood moon, if you decided to, dont sleep naked, dont go outside. anything could harm you, so you could best try to unlock the club or just go to the bar at the end of the map, good luck go through the road.
-you cant go dom mode, so improve your sex skill survival or if you decided to fight use pepper spray, dont use it right away or it'll increase your crime. use it when your pain is more than a half. note fighting could result in your clothes teared up.
-date with kyral can unlock a lab that produce pepper spray a week with the cost of 20k.

if you like NTR, i havent tried so far, but i think it can happen to robin if you didnt help pay her bill, so if you want to prevent it you must farm money more. She only can gather 300 a week, so once the bill more than that i think she's in trouble.

too long? here take this :KEK:
1687964173919.png

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know what Vren's focus for the next update will be?
They kind of add what they can, the next update is supposed to be another micro one so.

Is there a way to play the latest update with BEEESSS? Or do I have to wait until they update it in DOLMods?
Beeesss is already update it's a graphics mod, it's just incomplete but you can find addons for it that other poeple have done mostly on reddit.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Beeesss is already update it's a graphics mod, it's just incomplete but you can find addons for it that other poeple have done mostly on reddit.
Didn't BEEESSS already update to the latest?
I think the github has it.

brimstoneblock

Jan 9, 2022
the creator updated the hairs so it updated
any time the github gets updated the dolmod.net does too
It's still at 4.0.9, at least for me.

It sucks because I exported my ironman playthrough to dolmods.net and it stopped autosaving or giving the option to export, so I'm completely stuck there.

trihardgodxd

May 23, 2018
Is there are any to get all the feats in this game? I had a bunch of them but got a new PC and didn't back up, don't wanna do all of it again

Edit: Found a save, can just load it and restart game to get the feats.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes