vbu53373

Nov 3, 2019
If you're on the farm, is there a way to engage with multiple animals at once? The pig scene is only one at a time, centaurs are also just one at a time even thought it seems to imply at the end that the event might keep going. Also, are there regular horses somewhere in the game or just centaurs?

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I've looked around and can't find an answer. Is the game moddable at all - for example is there a way to change encounter probabilities in the files (ex. increase Whitney's chance to attack you at the lockers)?

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I've looked around and can't find an answer. Is the game moddable at all - for example is there a way to change encounter probabilities in the files (ex. increase Whitney's chance to attack you at the lockers)?
Source code is available to edit those things.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Anyone else getting, " 0.4.1.5 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'accept') " In Briar's office after being asked about making a fortune in more private performances? Save included from prior to the event, still in school.

Latest update fixed this. ( 0.4.1.6 )

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Making my own cheat sheet, to quickly recover your status, kill player or enemy or player during fight, friendly police and so on. I should probably make in just html so i dont need server to inject the cheat.
Screenshot_20230623-060202_1.png

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
hey, I just got the latest version of the game but can't find where to enable cheats. any help?
In "your" bedroom, click on "Settings" (under "Leave Orphanage"). Choose "Game Settings", and click the checkbox next to "Cheat mode" in the "Game Mode" section.

midori123

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone else getting, " 0.4.1.5 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'accept') " In Briar's office after being asked about making a fortune in more private performances? Save included from prior to the event, still in school.

Latest update fixed this. ( 0.4.1.6 )
I'm getting this error as well on 0.4.1.6

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
quick question how does one regain enough control when there is a bloodmoon and my pc is forced to the lake?
Spam the choices that ain't glowing, willpower stats help a lot in getting control iirc.
If you're at the altar room then you'll have to manage trauma / stress until 6 am.

XgoldWolf

Sep 8, 2018
Spam the choices that ain't glowing, willpower stats help a lot in getting control iirc.
Then I'm done bc I can't get enough control and my willpower is a big pile of nothing. Any way that I can cheat it in without disabling feats or to quicky raise a level or to in less than a in game day?

Edit: saveediting works on stats but not money

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Then I'm done bc I can't get enough control and my willpower is a big pile of nothing. Any way that I can cheat it in without disabling feats or to quicky raise a level or to in less than a in game day?

Edit: saveediting works on stats but not money
It works on money too~~~

Are you doing a pure virgin run or saving virginities to others?
It's not going to lock you to a soft-bad end and you'll be free at 6 am anyway.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes