Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Tried this for a bit the past couple of days, and [expletive] this game is dark! This poor, sweet, and innocent character child goes through some horrifying, traumatic experiences / encounters. That "Trauma" stat is aptly applied here in this game. And there's no reliable way to fend off undesirables at all. I have to admit that the constant barrage of negative encounters or circumstances is waning my interest in the game. Btw, is there a reliable way to gain more Pepper Spray and stock up on them (without jumping through a bunch of negative hoops)? At this point, I just want to burn everyone's eyeballs out that even looks at the character in a strange way. It was extremely satisfying when it was used the first time... (Though I really wanted the character to kick the assailant super hard--enough to crack several ribs or collapse a lung, or whatever--when the douchbag went down.) Just saying. Lol.
you buy more in the pub talk to Landry (note it's 2500)

stepidbesterd

Oct 11, 2017
It does not matter, even though I tried it legally I can not find it and I give up.

Does anyone know how to get the secret pass that gives out of the forest?
You need to have a high grade in history to have shortcuts to and from different places.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Is there a way to be hunted by the wolves without first being hunted by the hunter? I swear I've never seen the wolf encounter without first escaping from the hunter once. I want to be part of the pack without having to waste a ton of time escaping.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Is there a way to be hunted by the wolves without first being hunted by the hunter? I swear I've never seen the wolf encounter without first escaping from the hunter once. I want to be part of the pack without having to waste a ton of time escaping.
It's a 50/50 chance to get black wolf or Eden when hunted if you have bestiality enabled.

Reactions: Crimson Tide

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
So only one person knows how to take the collar off?
If i recall correctly, you need to go to the police station for collar removal. But game is 0.1.29.1, later version may add many many features.

Also, i think i found a glitch, and i don't really know how didn't i seen this earlier. If i try to endure the headmaster's punishments, and then the headmaster is about to kiss. The next turn my sprite will turn to naked, even if i have clothes on (and usually i have clothes on, before it happen). I don't know if is there anyone else have noticed it earlier.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
If i recall correctly, you need to go to the police station for collar removal. But game is 0.1.29.1, later version may add many many features.

Also, i think i found a glitch, and i don't really know how didn't i seen this earlier. If i try to endure the headmaster's punishments, and then the headmaster is about to kiss. The next turn my sprite will turn to naked, even if i have clothes on (and usually i have clothes on, before it happen). I don't know if is there anyone else have noticed it earlier.
Thanks but keep running into the hunter so not going to worry about it any more.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Thanks but keep running into the hunter so not going to worry about it any more.
The encounter rolls seem to be seeded, so if you're loading saves trying to get the wolf it isn't going to work. I don't know of an efficient way of doing it, but maybe saving before the forest and loading to do something else for the day if you roll Eden?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I haven't played this update for more than 5 minutes yet, and ALREADY I am LOVING EVERY thing about this one, even the LITTLE details, just FANTASTIC.
I'm glad to hear that!
@Vrelnir Is it possible to make it where if there is a group of people staring at you during a sex scene, you are able to have sex with as many as you want until you decide to end the scene?
Not right now, but it's something I plan to implement. NPCs during encounter don't have much independence from each other at the moment. They share an arousal bar, for example, and all cum at the same time. It could be better.
I just thought of a great idea that would work great for deviant players. The stray dog that pops up in the alley could technically be made into a type of "pepper spray" effect. Like if you give into the doggy let's say 5 times he will think of you as "his" and will save you once a week by calling out his name or whistling. I mean it would fit the deviant side and also give players one extra option to getting out of a bad situation. But to balance it out and make it fair you could make the dog randomly show up and force you to "deal" with him in public. Just an idea.
Thanks for the idea. I like it. I was thinking of doing something similar with the wolf pack, but restricting it to the forest. There aren't many human encounters there other than Eden though.
Pleased with the new transformation, only way it could be better is if I could be a birb or a fox.

Are there any plans for say getting caught changing while crossdressing during swimming lessons? Or things happening while swimming naked during lessons? It feels difficult to get anything to happen at school that isn't whitney.
More transformations are planned, though I think the cat needs some tuning.

Getting caught crossdressing while changing seems a natural thing to add. I've put it off because the code in the changing rooms is messy, and I'm expecting it to change with the clothing overhaul.
Does anyone know where I can play the new update? what I used before isn't loading properly anymore :/
There's a download link on the first page of this thread. There's a link to my blog there too, where you can also find the download.
(Sees patch notes)
(Tries new transformation out for size, first time trying out an animal TF)
(No way to turn subby moans into "purrs" and "meows" or feisty demands into "woofs" and "grrrs" and other angry noises)
(Can't even wag tail at other aminals to encourage them to mount the MC faster or actually show off those fangs I worked so hard to get)
(No scene yet where I'm running around on all fours while chasing after a squirrel or mouse while everyone else either laughs or looks on in stunned bewilderment)
(Can't chase my own tail, again to throw the rest of the world into utter chaos at the mere sight)
(Can't doggy-pee on a tree/fire hydrant/mail box post/etc. in front of another dog, causing it to tilt it's head and whine in confusion)
(Can't lick the cum off of me after sex as if to clean myself)

THIS...IS...AB...SO...LUTE...BULLSHIT! Just kidding, but really though; it would be nice to have some more diversity between human and non-human states. My 2 cents. Just some ideas I'd throw out there for shits and giggles.
There's a lot more that can be done to make the transformations unique and interesting.

You can lick slime off you while dancing as a cat. It's meant to work for semen too, but is bugged.
Tried this for a bit the past couple of days, and [expletive] this game is dark! This poor, sweet, and innocent character child goes through some horrifying, traumatic experiences / encounters. That "Trauma" stat is aptly applied here in this game. And there's no reliable way to fend off undesirables at all. I have to admit that the constant barrage of negative encounters or circumstances is waning my interest in the game. Btw, is there a reliable way to gain more Pepper Spray and stock up on them (without jumping through a bunch of negative hoops)? At this point, I just want to burn everyone's eyeballs out that even looks at the character in a strange way. It was extremely satisfying when it was used the first time... (Though I really wanted the character to kick the assailant super hard--enough to crack several ribs or collapse a lung, or whatever--when the douchbag went down.) Just saying. Lol.
I'm happy you found that satisfying!

The most important stats for fighting off assailants are physique, English and science. Physique makes your punches and kicks stronger, english makes apologising set their anger to minimum once per encounter, and science gives you damage resistance.

As for the pepper spray, there are three consistent ways to refill it. Buy them from the pub (expensive), befriend Kylar, or steal them from the compound. The latter also gives you +1 to capacity the first time you do it. There's another capacity increase in the old sewers, and two elsewhere that are quite hard to get.
It does not matter, even though I tried it legally I can not find it and I give up.

Does anyone know how to get the secret pass that gives out of the forest?
@stepidbesterd is correct, it's tied to the history skill.

Thanks for the heads up on that bug. You're right about the collar too.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Okay, I'll go look around at the suggested locations to find more Pepper Spray. Thanks, @Oddly Blank and Vrelnir. I also came across a quick note about it elsewhere but the above post is much more informative. I don't recall any Compound yet so I'll have to look for that as well. I'll go revisit the game immediately after this. :]

Anyway, I guess I haven't gotten around to the fun bits since I like to do pure runs in games before even thinking about trying to do anything else, and perhaps that's futile in this game thus affecting the game's appeal for me. (On the plus side, this first run character is still a virgin due to a certain clothing item; thankfully, lol.) Despite the tough encounters and situations the PC gets involved in, I do want to comment about the work put into the game. There's a lot here and it shows--such as, but not limited to, the unique character and environmental sprites, map movement, and a robust stat system. All very commendable, and you got to give credit where its due--keep up the good work, @Vrelnir! I hope the developer of the game will continue to impress, and that s/he is enjoying working on it--got to have fun while doing it, right? At Vrelnir - Just, y'know, lighten up the mood here and there, yeah? *Fistbump*

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
As a person totally into bestiality and mind break, I hope that more features concerning it may be added eventually :) The idea of living with a wolf pack is amazing, if bestial impregnation was a thing, this could be wonderful to just live there forever as a breeding wolf plaything. However, what is a bit weird is that even with the highest deviation kisses are only limited to the wolves' heads. I think that full kisses should be possible as well. Stockholm syndrome is nice, but there are far more mental illnesses that could have been added, it is a bit weird that after being raped by wolves in their cave for a month I can just go back to normal life like nothing happened. I miss oviposition as well. Lizards or tentacles could be able to lay eggs in the MC. Giving birth to them publicly could then rasie the bestiality fame. Vore could be also more consensual and possible to be engufled and live inside the creature, being fed by it and only released for sex. Good animal for such thing would have been giant frog. Also, if impregnation will be implemented I hope for breastfeeding as well.

Still my favourite game and I love the fact that it is available for smartphones

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Okay, I'll go look around at the suggested locations to find more Pepper Spray. Thanks, @Oddly Blank and Vrelnir. I also came across a quick note about it elsewhere but the above post is much more informative. I don't recall any Compound yet so I'll have to look for that as well. I'll go revisit the game immediately after this. :]
The Compound is on Elk Street, but you need to unlock it first. One way is to improve your Skulduggery so you can steal from people on the street with outside the Club. Occasionally you'll get the chance to steal from a car, and then hide in the back when the owner returns. Doing that will occasionally open the compound on Elk St. @Vrelnir mentioned he was planning on a second way to unlock the compound, but I don't know if it's been implemented yet. I haven't played with the latest version much yet.

Reactions: Back

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Pleased with the new transformation, only way it could be better is if I could be a birb or a fox.

Are there any plans for say getting caught changing while crossdressing during swimming lessons? Or things happening while swimming naked during lessons? It feels difficult to get anything to happen at school that isn't whitney.
I'm pretty sure I've had my female character get raped once during swimming lessons while wearing a boys swim trunks, but not sure if her breasts where small enough to pass as a boy or not. I think it was, but not 100% sure. It only happened once, and it's been a while.
Edit: I can't read, sorry. Things definitely happen while swimming naked during swimming lessons. In fact, I've been getting basically every event at school but whitney events.
Edit2: As a side note, anyone know how to put your character on a collar? I did it once by accident, and now I have no idea how to do it again...

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
For the wolves an idea to use them like my dog idea, is to make them fight off Eden if you were caught by them instead. After she gets attacked she won't bother you again (thus getting rid of Eden for those who don't like her). And for a balance howling for help could backfire and call in something else like a bear or snake trying to use the situation to their advantage.

IE: Say you get jumped by Eden and howl for help set a % of the howl not getting heard or % for something else to show up.
Or maybe make it something unexpected, like you howl at night for help, but a werewolf shows up to breed you and run off after. You get saved but now you have severe stress from fear like PTSD.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
+1 to being a big fan of the beast content. There aren't many games that cater to that shit at all and to see it done well is rarer still. Love the game, please keep expanding those options along side everything else!

dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
I'm pretty sure I've had my female character get raped once during swimming lessons while wearing a boys swim trunks, but not sure if her breasts where small enough to pass as a boy or not. I think it was, but not 100% sure. It only happened once, and it's been a while.
Edit: I can't read, sorry. Things definitely happen while swimming naked during swimming lessons. In fact, I've been getting basically every event at school but whitney events.
Edit2: As a side note, anyone know how to put your character on a collar? I did it once by accident, and now I have no idea how to do it again...
Easiest way to get a collar i found is to collapse at the beach (or maybe in the water just next to the beach, not sure anymore). There seems to be a high chance that the following wakeup event will be one where you get collared by the usual suspect. I believe you do have to agree to their demands though. Save beforehand and test the options.

And since I'm typing anyway @Vrelnir : I've been playing your game for a while now and never expressed what I thought about it. So let me correct that. The game is awesome! It basically ticks none of my boxes (not into bestiality, rape, the monster stuff etc. ) and yet I sunk days into playing it and having a blast. So keep doing what your doing, it is absolutely appreciated ! As a side note I will look into supporting you on patreon, once I'm no longer unemployed.

Reactions: Banshee96

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
can someone tell me how to become a demon or an angel? i did a quick search with the option bar for demon but couldn't find an answer. and can i only become a "wolf" by losing to that one specific wolf in the forest who tries to hunt me down (or better, starting the wolf path)?

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
The Compound is on Elk Street, but you need to unlock it first. One way is to improve your Skulduggery so you can steal from people on the street with outside the Club. Occasionally you'll get the chance to steal from a car, and then hide in the back when the owner returns. Doing that will occasionally open the compound on Elk St. @Vrelnir mentioned he was planning on a second way to unlock the compound, but I don't know if it's been implemented yet. I haven't played with the latest version much yet.
It's mentioned in the patch notes but I haven't found how to do it. I would think it has to do with the new location mentioned in this topic but I wasn't able to find that either.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes