ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
can you get through a day of school without your clothes taking damage? it seems like there's always something that go wrong
Clothing generally takes damage often, so you may end up making relatively frequent trips to the tailor.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
There is generally very little warning before an update. Sometimes there is a beta release put out on their discord before general release for a few days but other than that it just kind of appears.

hanklk

Mar 30, 2020
Amazing game overall.

HOWEVER... a little warning if I may:
If you plan on trying a more dominant playstyle in this... I'll gonna tell you right away that you'll have a really, REALLY BAD TIME.

This game is clearly focused on submission content, both in events and player interaction options in and out of "combat" and by the looks of it (plus surveys, what the dev plans to add, or not to add, and people on discord defending that the player must stay forever completely submissive to Bailey xD), this is never going to change.

If submission is your jam, go for it!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Amazing game overall.

If you plan on trying a more dominant playstyle in this... I'll gonna tell you right away that you'll have a really, REALLY BAD TIME.

This game is clearly focused on submission content, both in events and player interaction options in and out of "combat" and by the looks of it (plus surveys, what the dev plans to add, or not to add, and people on discord defending that the player must stay forever completely submissive to Bailey xD), this is never going to change.

It's literally highlighted in the OP
1694986449632.png

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Amazing game overall.

I honestly think the game would be stronger if it just didn't give you the option to be a boy or to be dominant, it's clearly not interested in actually supporting those options. There's nothing wrong with restricting the player's choices to funnel them toward the kind of stories and situations you want your game to be about.

Jul 1, 2019
I honestly think the game would be stronger if it just didn't give you the option to be a boy or to be dominant, it's clearly not interested in actually supporting those options. There's nothing wrong with restricting the player's choices to funnel them toward the kind of stories and situations you want your game to be about.
Genuinely curious, how do you think the game could further support playing as a guy? Obviously the way men are being treated in-game is uh... usually reserved for women, but it's not like that behavior is inherently gendered. Do guy characters need more clothes? Are a lot of events gender-locked? Are the gender-specific instances in the writing unbearably bad (think gay fanfiction written by young women)?

Personally I think that the separation of meek/bratty from sub/dom might open up more ways for characters to interact with the world, which will help a lot with roleplaying. Maybe some more short hairstyles, along with masculine-presenting ways to style long hair. Other than that, I can't think of many ways the playstyle would be much different.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Oh~ the github is making me happy. Is that mpreg I see? :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope this is true tbh (I don't check the github so I have no idea) because I'm curious how they'll do this as I won't lie - I like mpreg. xD And it's rare for games to have them now-a-days since it's not a huge kink for people.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Genuinely curious, how do you think the game could further support playing as a guy? Obviously the way men are being treated in-game is uh... usually reserved for women, but it's not like that behavior is inherently gendered. Do guy characters need more clothes? Are a lot of events gender-locked? Are the gender-specific instances in the writing unbearably bad (think gay fanfiction written by young women)?

Personally I think that the separation of meek/bratty from sub/dom might open up more ways for characters to interact with the world, which will help a lot with roleplaying. Maybe some more short hairstyles, along with masculine-presenting ways to style long hair. Other than that, I can't think of many ways the playstyle would be much different.
Well you both kind of missed the point since there actually is no real way to be dominant at all in the game. You are either passively taking the abuse or fighting back against it. Never are you actually going on the offensive except in a few VERY small instances with the love interests. Even the more "outgoing" actions dont have you taking a leading role but simply agreeing to put yourself out there for compensation or some other goal like the science project or attracting customers at the stall. Even streaking and the like isnt a "dominant" action. You are at best a willing participant but you are basically never in a position of power over another.

Its also pretty outdated thinking that guys are automatically the dominant presence by default. Gender roles and all that. The entire point of the setting and the game as a whole is that a hole is a hole and if someone wants it they will take it.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes