X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Cheat update, now its not required to install local server, all you need is run the start.bat to run the game with cheat.

Download
Another cheat update also maybe last since i dont know what to add more, if you have any suggestion, you can reach out to me. as for the update is :
1. UI update
2. farm manager(not all)
3. parasite infection/removal

Download - cheat + server : 31MB, Cheat only : 48KB

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Made by the people who work on the game and have been forgotten and push over the bus.
DoL started as a community project and remains as such, but not by the same creators, just the same director.
View attachment 2926021
And who exactly hindered those people from carrying on with their stuff? The sources are all in git. If I wanted to make a DoL fork, it would take me only a few keystrokes.

And why would anyone invest so much effort, to push someone over the bus? [sic!]

May 25, 2022
And who exactly hindered those people from carrying on with their stuff? The sources are all in git. If I wanted to make a DoL fork, it would take me only a few keystrokes.

And why would anyone invest so much effort, to push someone over the bus? [sic!]
The thing is, the site where most of the original devs work on DoL is very lolicon and gray, so, I can't even share the link here. That also could give you an idea of why Vrelnir no longer post there and remove lolicon from the game.

And that is why I say "Push over the bus", because a lot of people took the removal of lolicon personal.
By knowing the game from F95Zone and the Blogspot, you have half the knowledge about the development of the game. There is even a cancelled PC port.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The thing is, the site where most of the original devs work on DoL is very lolicon and gray, so, I can't even share the link here. That also could give you an idea of why Vrelnir no longer post there and remove lolicon from the game.

And that is why I say "Push over the bus", because a lot of people took the removal of lolicon personal.
By knowing the game from F95Zone and the Blogspot, you have half the knowledge about the development of the game. There is even a cancelled PC port.
You can't really blame Vrel for not wanting serious trouble IRL for nothing, do you?
Before you said, all these people contributed to the game.
Why did they stop? The sources are there. They just could have continued working on their version. They could have done this at any time. You can do today or tomorrow.
If there is such a high demand as you say, it should be no problem to find enough people.

May 25, 2022
You can't really blame Vrel for not wanting serious trouble IRL for nothing, do you?
That is why I say:
The thing is, the site where most of the original devs work on DoL is very lolicon and gray, so, I can't even share the link here.
That is totally understandable, but is also the reason why some people who made a ton of contribution to the game drop the development, just out of spite. Now, I'm not going to say that removing lolicon was wrong, I kinda don't care (Although now some dialogues and plot-points are really dumb) but there was people who really care about it.

I'm not justifying contributors who drop the game, I'm saying that we lost the PC port, the HD sprites, the Beees mod, the CGs, among other contributions that now are lost and live only in screenshots.
243623467wrehdgdjf(1).PNG

Now, my complain through the thread is not the removal of sholicon but the lack of direction, which for me was due to the change on command, the game is definitely not dead, just all over the place.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
We've gone past this doomer phase before, let's not f-ing repeat this again please.
WITH THE EXACT F-ING SAME PIC TOO AT THAT.

FFS man.
I have a question since I only found the same semi-recently, after the big switch. WTF? It was going to be a much bigger thing with art and CGs? Kind of sad the pixel art style shown there was never realized.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have a question since I only found the same semi-recently, after the big switch. WTF? It was going to be a much bigger thing with art and CGs? Kind of sad the pixel art style shown there was never realized.
It think it's the supposed BEEESSS mod author dropping said mod 'cause the lolisho are getting out. :KEK:
But I'm not really sure if it really is them.
Still the best graphics mod imo.

Yes, the game started that way and vrel has every right to change it to being safe for legal reasons...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
it's no longer the game it used to be
Seriously, this quote just rubs me the wrong way every time i see it. Yes, games change, it's called active development you muppet. If they never changed they'd also never get updated and the community would have moved on years ago when the original stopped getting worked on.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I kinda don't care
ShoutaTheShota who keeps repeatedly posting the same old horseshit about underaged content and the incredibly mysterious "original developers" that they so wish they could share and talk about but just can't for blah-de-blah reasons doesn't care, using exactly one half of an image of some other random artist's art as proof for their rantings and ravings? Yeah, you should teach classes in not caring, because you clearly so do not care.

MasterN64 earlier put it best: this shit is schizophrenic.

Last edited:

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
There's never any confirmation where the game is going to be bigger with pixel art CG.
That person only posted a screenshot of a modder calling it quits, thinking it's the same individual who made the BEEESSS mod when that's not true at all.

Also, I don't get what they meant by the lost "PC port".
It's a HTML/browser game, turning that into an .exe file would be redundant.

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
Having a small issue that I hope someone can help with, I'm new to this game so apologies if this is obvious but I've done a search and couldn't find anything useful, I'm using the FireMod which I believe is just a graphics change?
When I start the game and set the "Named NPC Genders" to "All Male" I'm still getting female NPCs like Sidney and Whitney? As a test I set both named NPC and generic NPC to 'all male', slept all Sunday, went straight to the library and Sidney is female?
Am I missing something?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Having a small issue that I hope someone can help with, I'm new to this game so apologies if this is obvious but I've done a search and couldn't find anything useful, I'm using the FireMod which I believe is just a graphics change?
When I start the game and set the "Named NPC Genders" to "All Male" I'm still getting female NPCs like Sidney and Whitney? As a test I set both named NPC and generic NPC to 'all male', slept all Sunday, went straight to the library and Sidney is female?
Am I missing something?
Dunno, maybe there are some conflicting options during game setup?

You can adjust the named NPCs individually.
Settings → Game Settings → Named NPC Settings.
Then you can modify each NPC as you like.

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
can you get through a day of school without your clothes taking damage? it seems like there's always something that go wrong

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
can you get through a day of school without your clothes taking damage? it seems like there's always something that go wrong
Should be possible, I stopped wearing skirts and only used the gym uniform set instead 'cause the PC always finds a way to RIP the dam- thing. :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes