ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
How do I make my character stop being a little bitch? He had sex with like 50 people where I chose the most assertive and bratty options, as well as in general dialogue, I make him run in the park for hours every day and still he's a meek pushover and a weakling. It's been a couple of weeks in-game already.
Am I missing something?
Edit: just read a couple of comment pages. Seems like being a punching bag is the whole premise of the game. Bollocks.

Last edited:

Erafel

Dec 17, 2020
(sorry for my bad English in advance) I have found a way how to use Cheat menu and still get Feats , save game to a file (you must be in your room) , open online save editor , press Ctrl+F , find this line of text (1 screenshot) , change "t" to "f" , save file and load it , open Cheat menu on the bottom left , do you what you want and , press Confirm , enter Settings options and disable Cheat option (you must stay in your room) . You can do it as many times as you want , just don't leave room without turning off Cheat option

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
hello im coming back to this game and to avoid the grind im using the SugarCube commands, but i have some questions
is there a command for air? stress = 0 but for air
is there a command for school grades?
i cant find the command for buttocks skill level or the command for weapon skill

if someone can help me please

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Are there any mod to remove rapers from main streets at all?

It's not fun because of linear level up method.

I have only one way to "kick" them:
*start the game with Athletic Protagonist
*and every day train my running level in the park (to run from them)
PS and there's not other good methods to live in that city

PPS And Is there any mod to kill Eden when he/she sleep? Because I hate the forest too and don't wanna to walk here but sometimes my protagnist by hipnose walking myself to the forest lake.

PPPS And I wanna mod to easy escaping from the Asylum, and from the Farm and from Eden too.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

Reduce your allure, scream
Getting away from danger during the day isn't hard. You will keep getting grabbed, but getting out of it isn't hard.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022

PPS And Is there any mod to kill Eden when he/she sleep? Because I hate the forest too and don't wanna to walk here but sometimes my protagnist by hipnose walking myself to the forest lake.

PPPS And I wanna mod to easy escaping from the Asylum, and from the Farm and from Eden too.
- During character creation, choose "large body" type, it'll increase your body strength.

-Keep watching the science class and read science books, to pass the friday's test. Because with high science grade you become more tankier to punches.

-There's a mod in dolmods.net called "Dol+", it has many qol features, and one of them is an expanded combat system. There, you can dodge moves (if you have high dancing skill), block, counter punches which deal even more damage, etc.

-Rapists will always exist, so removing them will be impossible. But to reduce the amount of events with them, you'll need to dress "ugly", this will reduce your "allure" stat (which is the key thing to activate events) at the beginning. Other important thing is to increase your reputation (Combat, Business, Socialite, Kindness, etc), good reputation reduces allure, when bad increases.

So far that's the basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

All of these are pretty much the antithesis of this game. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Buddy, you ain't rising on top, you're just going to try and struggle to survive.
You ain't killing sh-.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Reduce your allure, scream
Getting away from danger during the day isn't hard. You will keep getting grabbed, but getting out of it isn't hard.
It's not always works with man clothes, some rapers attack me anyway. But it's always works for running to evade them.

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
I'm gonna repost the two commands I get a decent amount of use from when my saves get lost or I'm just feeling lazy.

in the console for your browser paste this to unlock all feats. (I am unsure if it works with the online version, but I know for sure it works with the locally-run one.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get the best use out of the first one, make a super basic save, all default settings. Then once you're past the attitudes or whatever screen and are in your room, open your console and put in the feats command, save the game, then use options to restart the game. You should have all of the feats unlocked. Bonus: This works for modded versions that add new feats!
Hi there, I posted that first command here a long time ago I believe, but I've since found a better alternative.

Doing:
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.feats.allSaves.points = 720
When creating your char will get you more points than you can normally even have (normal max is 480) to avoid choice stress, yet still allows you to earn feets and get the satisfaction of discovering and unlocking every part of the game yourself.

It just offers a lovely flying start for people not into keeping saves and restarting multiple times to get their best character.

Both commands work with online, but the mobile version of the feat command and the new one (just put javascript: in-front of the latter and put it into a bookmark or in the url bar) will not work on dolmods because dolmods runs the game in an iframe. It'll work fine on any place that does not.

Now, you're thinking, 'But I want dolmods on mobile!"

I got you my hypothetical friend..

JavaScript:
javascript:window.location=document.getElementById('mod-content').src
will get you out of the iframe and while at it, make dolmods' banner stop taking up valuable screenspace on your mobile device (and fix the issues of menu things sometimes going off screen).

After this,

JavaScript:
javascript:SugarCube.State.variables.feats.allSaves.points=720
Should get you all the points your heart desires.

https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-4-5-3-vrelnir.20259/post-11052883
the second command there can do it instead. Sorry for posting this amendment so so late, I ran into the issue on mobile myself, switched to another site and forgot all about having posted it here.

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
All of these are pretty much the antithesis of this game
Yes!
I agree, but I want to play the game, not sit in the Asylum for many days or be captured by Eden for the days.
Hard to escape from the slavery/asylum is not fun for me.

There's other cool fun gameplay for me: sandbox streaptease, school sandbox, rich dancing party, crossdressing, expose street running.

PS Sometimes I wanna more games like DoL (but without hard to escape "features")

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes!
I agree, but I want to play the game, not sit in the Asylum for many days or be captured by Eden for the days.
Hard to escape from the slavery/asylum is not fun for me.

There's other cool fun gameplay for me: sandbox streaptease, school sandbox, rich dancing party.
That's how the game wants you to be like.
Hence the point of us struggling to survive and get by another day w/o getting abused.

Once you do find and learn the ways on how to escape them, it will click and you can't go back to your usual nub days.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes