Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Tentacles are great friends of introverts though. They don't talk much, but are always there for you.
But they tend to "stick" around and are way too "clingy"...
I maybe a shut i- normal person but I'm not that uhh whatever you call those who stick around too much!!!

Reactions: KekKoo

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.18.2 is up on my blog. Mostly bug fixes, but also adds a few small features.
Cool! I'll check it out later today.

Again, my kudos to you for all your hard work! The things you can conjure with this text-based game format are most impressive!

Turns out a bug was giving lewd PCs second thoughts at an inappropriate time. Thanks for the heads up.
So milking clients at the Spa by uber-sexperienced characters should be making more sense now. Which brings me to the matter of Ear Slime corruption of such unbounded pervs. My PC recently got infected while searching the Landfill for that damn cup and incense burner and it took only a few days for her to max out the corruption. While it seems 'logical' that purer characters will be traumatized when enticed by the parasite to offer themselves sexually to strangers, it seems a little out-of-character to suffer the same amount of control loss for those who never refuse paid sex offers, reward drivers with quickies in exchange for hitchhikes to the Farms and back, seduce water merchants, flower buyers, bar and club patrons, lifeguards, beach-goers, creatures of the seas, back alleys and deep forests... only the birds are safe thus far. Perhaps for such debauched persons risks of obeying the Slime could be different, like inability to stop orgies and vigorous banging till exhaustion instead of Slime-enticed sex being considered non-consensual, which would result in passing out and possibility of coming round in less than favourable circumstances (Underground Brothel, Remy's Farm, Asylum, Pillory, etc.). The PCs control is not reduced when they obey an order to steal something, for example... regardless of their current Skulduggery level and criminal history.

I don't think the brothel is Robin's scene.
I wouldn't be so sure about it. The same night after he revealed his feelings he visited the PCs bedchamber... twice! And was such an alpha-male, slapping her hips and ravaging her arse like Rocco the Italian Stallion in his prime. Quite an attitude change for such a good boy who supposedly goes to sleep at 9pm every night.

• Haha
Reactions: atur and Arkus86

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
I played about three days this game after long break, and I think i'm in love in this project!) it will be awesome if we can see our character model from the back side and it will be also great if there will be more places on body for tattoes and body drowing like "lower back", "right and left collarbone", i don't know maybe im not the first who talking about it) but i think it will be great)and i hope someone likes and support this idea to and im not alone with it)).
Thanx for your work im realy like this game and can't help waiting for new updates and content!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I played about three days this game after long break, and I think i'm in love in this project!) it will be awesome if we can see our character model from the back side and it will be also great if there will be more places on body for tattoes and body drowing like "lower back", "right and left collarbone", i don't know maybe im not the first who talking about it) but i think it will be great)and i hope someone likes and support this idea to and im not alone with it)).
Thanx for your work im realy like this game and can't help waiting for new updates and content!
That can be great for more tattoo options @ w@b

yeshiva

Jan 5, 2020
Trying to play a dom role in this game is a chore, am I doing something wrong or is this just not the game for me?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
yeshiva If your aim is purely dominant content - this is, in fact, not the game for you. This game is all about (to quote the Q&A): surviving in a world where the perverted townsfolk wish to use you as a sextoy. Overwhelming amount of content will put you at the receiving end of things, although over time more and more encounters gain some form of avoiding/resisting the assaults. Still, at its core the game is about being submissive.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Not the game for you. It's not really about playing as a dom so it doesn't really offer much in that direction.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Males should have penis to penis action (docking), I mostly play as a girl but.. when playing as a boy it would be a neat extra option.
I find this hardly likely to be implemented in the game, maybe in the temple? The thing is, on this game, foreskin is the male equivalent for hymen

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

I find this hardly likely to be implemented in the game, maybe in the temple? The thing is, on this game, foreskin is the male equivalent for hymen
I always interpret that as referring to the frenulum tearing a little.. Still a bit of a silly notion but that's the only kind of plausible thing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

*Awareness stat increasing noises*

ED: To anyone who knows code stuff or anything...I just want my game to be smooth Q wQ
Plz locate the source of my somehow-bad-fps in a dam- text-based game...

BONUS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aileh200

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
i install in my android version 0.2.18.1 and all work fine, but then all the sudden the application stop working, gave me an error that it could not find "server" so i install the previous version and all work fine again.

I also notice this new version change the icon of charlie for some weird box and that it still show the androids time, battery and return buttons. is this a bug ?

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
I find it peculiar how the game has stuff like hallucinatory parasites, but does not have more traditional equivalents of them like vibrators or shibari. The mechanic for them is at least partly in place due to said parasites

However I'm sure I'm not first one to mention them, so I'd rather expand the topic somewhat

Unlike parasites they could be put on and off in private times and perhaps outside of those as well, with risk of someone seeing the act. Which brings to another point - unlike parasites they could be seen and thus make the NPCs react upon noticing. Also them and some other optional toys could increase the sexual skills while worn. There are some more creative means such stuff could be done in such as in the picture here

5520c6a755235f55f39543420fcb5e8f.jpeg
That aside, playing playing with oneself could be expanded in general for some methods of safely or not so safely rising sexual skills based on location, time etc., without involvement of third party (or without them knowing). Unless they find out or are perhaps called to

Reactions: Aileh200

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I find it peculiar how the game has stuff like hallucinatory parasites, but does not have more traditional equivalents of them like vibrators or shibari. The mechanic for them is at least partly in place due to said parasites

However I'm sure I'm not first one to mention them, so I'd rather expand the topic somewhat

Unlike parasites they could be put on and off in private times and perhaps outside of those as well, with risk of someone seeing the act. Which brings to another point - unlike parasites they could be seen and thus make the NPCs react upon noticing. Also them and some other optional toys could increase the sexual skills while worn. There are some more creative means such stuff could be done in such as in the picture here

View attachment 889759
That aside, playing playing with oneself could be expanded in general for some methods of safely or not so safely rising sexual skills based on location, time etc., without involvement of third party (or without them knowing). Unless they find out or are perhaps called to
As far as I know, sex toys are planned.

Reactions: KekKoo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

View attachment 889759
Not EVEN COVID itself would want to go in there...
I just found the look for my new alt...

Last edited:

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
If we're suggesting stuff, might as well chip in: In a city where people will tag team to assault and rape you in an alley in the middle of the day, the fact you can merrily drink beers at the worst slum in town and have nothing to fear besides getting wasted (on your own accord) is pretty amazing. Even the guy who explicitly wants to kidnap you to take you back to the farm will politely offer you the drug and give you a chance to decline rather than, say, just slip it in your drink while you're N sheets to the wind. I understand that taking away player agency is a concern, but- exhibit A, nearly every other encounter in the game. Sure, some or most are avoidable and you can always try to resist if you're built for it, but still. This might be just my fetish talking, but I think there's plenty of room for more scenes like that in the game, narratively and mechanically.

Tune in next month for more ideas on how hypnosis can be made interesting rather than just 'combat but with slightly different text'.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Tune in next month for more ideas on how hypnosis can be made interesting rather than just 'combat but with slightly different text'.
That reminds me of that one encounter in the forest, should vore be enabled, a snake will hypnotise you and try to eat you. Adding more to that, the subsequent encounters will leave you still tranced, regardless if you fought off the snake or not, which makes you more vulnerable to other beasts in the forest.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there impregnation stuff in this game?
Yep, get impreggo-ed by a tentacle or a slime...

If we're suggesting stuff, might as well chip in: In a city where people will tag team to assault and rape you in an alley in the middle of the day, the fact you can merrily drink beers at the worst slum in town and have nothing to fear besides getting wasted (on your own accord) is pretty amazing. Even the guy who explicitly wants to kidnap you to take you back to the farm will politely offer you the drug and give you a chance to decline rather than, say, just slip it in your drink while you're N sheets to the wind. I understand that taking away player agency is a concern, but- exhibit A, nearly every other encounter in the game. Sure, some or most are avoidable and you can always try to resist if you're built for it, but still. This might be just my fetish talking, but I think there's plenty of room for more scenes like that in the game, narratively and mechanically.

Might as well put Nano-control in this dam- game since the stimulants makes you hallucinogenic so why not nanite-mind-rewriting drugs?

Reactions: Rexaureus
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes