ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I dont get it what did he do there? :WaitWhat:
after someone mentioning how long has it been since last update, you'd expect a complaint about slow development etc, but instead here is a praise on that a delay means there's gonna be more stuff in the update

Reactions: atur

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
after someone mentioning how long has it been since last update, you'd expect a complaint about slow development etc, but instead here is a praise on that a delay means there's gonna be more stuff in the update
That is one way to interpret it yes.
Alternatively, it could be read as a roundabout way of saying that the update is taking too long. Sort of a sneaky and mildly passive-aggressive way of asking how much longer will it take.
That's what I meant when I said "I see what you did there"; it's an ambiguous enough comment that can be interpreted in different ways heh

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
yeah Vrelnir doesn't have a bad rep for delays and brings more content with it unlike another dev

Reactions: Fangii

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
question - my character constantly dripping something for some reason, resulting in often wet and transparent panties, is it a bug or some feature i'm missing? i'm playing as male cd, dry clothing, dry genitals, no fluids inside, no rain or any event splashes, yet as time progress - occasionally (and quite often and constant) something leaking out and wetting me

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
question - my character constantly dripping something for some reason, resulting in often wet and transparent panties, is it a bug or some feature i'm missing? i'm playing as male cd, dry clothing, dry genitals, no fluids inside, no rain or any event splashes, yet as time progress - occasionally (and quite often and constant) something leaking out and wetting me
If your arousal is raised, you'll drip regardless of gender.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
A parasite? Or pregnant?
But I guess this should also raise arousal.
no parasites, not sure about pregnancy - it was almost two weeks without any singes of pregnancy, with many fertilizing encounters during this time, even if i missed initial impregnation message - i think it should already surface by now

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
I updated from 2.22.3 to 2.24.3, and the page gets extremely laggy when it gets to combat, for some reason. Pls help

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes