AnonPika

Jun 24, 2020
I'm bored, so I'm making a post showing all the sideview mods that I know of and is still accessible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please don't reupload these without permissions from the authors, there have been several dramas because of it
I've been trying to find downloads for the Korean ones for hours now but I "dont have access" to the 2 you posted. Is there any way I can get those?

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
I've been trying to find downloads for the Korean ones for hours now but I "dont have access" to the 2 you posted. Is there any way I can get those?
seems the posts have been removed or hidden, I dunno
internet archive saved the first one and it have mega link, that one's still up

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
DOLP question: What exactly does AMC Traits do in the game apart from making leveling slow? I tried using it several times, but I never really noticed a difference other than me having to spend longer leveling up traits.
The AMC Traits only make leveling slow if you're at vanilla max (1000) or if you have Universal Half Gains Toggle (leveling speed halved) set to on. The traits let the selected stat go up to 2000, letting numbered stats go up to 13/13 and graded stats go up to SSS.

GWizGamer

Nov 25, 2019
Anyone else having trouble extracting the file? For some reason both 7-zip and Winrar cant extract any image, as it slows down considerably and would end up taking several hours to extract the png files

mmmxj

Sep 26, 2019
guys, are there any consequences for having unreasonably long hair that makes the hair have to be constantly cut?
Long hair makes you more feminine, so if you have other factors influencing it you'll be seen as a girl. Of course if you're a girl or you don't care that isn't a problem, but you can also just wear a short hair style to counter that if it bothers you.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
May I ask if anyone knows of a faster way of mastering the Housekeeping skill? The best ways I know at the moment are cleaning the Temple Quarters and the Flats work... Though these take an hour each and only give about 2% towards skill progression, the Chattel seems worse at about 1% per work I think... would be thankful for any input as I already have a relatively nice schedule in DOL and I don't want to waste too much time cleaning for so little payoff... as for example I work as a dancer in Danube Mansion for more than £ 7,000 a dance, even more if I gamble and dance the heck out of them that they flood my stage with cum and enthrall them with both Schmooze and Obsessed entertainment... I also nearly mastered Skullduggery and most other skills so any suggestion is welcome :3
1719863255590.png

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
one of the main questions i have about this game, is if the monster girls are furry esque animals, or anime esque animals.
Are they this: 1719878862231.png or are they this: 1719878911339.png

this question has been haunting my dreams

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
I was hoping the next update would drop today since it's the first of the month, but I guess the last two times that happened were just coincidences.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
one of the main questions i have about this game, is if the monster girls are furry esque animals, or anime esque animals.
Are they this: View attachment 3790487 or are they this: View attachment 3790489

I don't remember if the NPCs are clearly defined (their sprites are just a grey outline, though, so if not, you can go with either), but the player transformations are always anime. You get a few extra traits like ears, tails etc. depending on transformation, but your "base" body remains human.

Reactions: bebe2803

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
In all honesty it really doesnt matter unless they add in full on sprites for enemies which is extremely unlikely. Pick whichever one you prefer to imagine.

Reactions: MirrororriM

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Are they this: View attachment 3790487 or are they this: View attachment 3790489

For me it depends, Such as the wolves/werewolves in the forest are more wild and furry in design, while domesticated dog boys and girls are more anime, so dependent on breed and species perhaps

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
I just begin with the game, but I have a question. I choose to play as a boy and want heterosexual sex scenes, but when I was molested by a woman visuals doesn't showed her, only my character. Woman ran and didn't see sex scene at all. Does it show women sprite if you're a guy or doesn't worth it if you don't like LGBT content?

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes