Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Red flag!
No exe in blog download!
oof.
Right, well the browser version is still there on the "www" folder so that's a bonus, I guess.
There's literally a screenshot above your comment as DoL exe version...

Someone also made an exe version before so I'm glad they're part o' the team now or something~~~

BONUS:
I think I'll be waiting for the fix...
1658591565462.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: fakeaccount7654321
Nov 8, 2019
Right, well the browser version is still there on the "www" folder so that's a bonus, I guess.
There's literally a screenshot above your comment as DoL exe version...

Someone also made an exe version before so I'm glad they're part o' the team now or something~~~
where did you download it from? it wasnt the blog. how do you know its safe since its not the official html version?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I DL'd the normal version too, twice now to make sure, and it's only the HTML
Then I've no idea since that's what I got when I downloaded the normal version.
If I don't respond or post the next few days then I definitely got a virus. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I guess they still haven't fixed the tail clipping out and there's an error on the stats menu.
1658596937300.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Better check if something isn't hijacking your browser search/links.
Or you just mistook file association with exe?
Nah, it's literally an exe file that opens DoL when you open it, I showed a screenshot earlier demmet.
Really similar to another person who made an exe version for DoL so I thought he got hired or joined Vrel and co. or something.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
I get a string of errors in the newest version, downloaded from Vrel's blog's Mega link. I gave it a redownload to make sure it wasn't corrupted (same errors) and also tried 3.9.3 again in case something was messed up on my PC or my browser (works fine)

error1.png
error2.png
error3.png
error4.png

Darth616

Nov 8, 2021
Android version with error.

Error tw user script 0 unexpected token?

Error location widgets macro compute does not exist.

Have other, but i,m not english fluent to say this.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How do i get ipnotized by Kylar in the new update?

And why ntr in the genre?

1-at 100 love/GF level, she'll give you an owl doll present for your room.

2-owl doll has a spy camera in it, keep sleeping with robin in your room at night & increase her jealousy to 100%.

3-wander around late at night and wait for kyler to hit you with her darts.

that's about it, the new scenes is similar to eden but harder, escaping will result things back to normal,
gaining the Stockholm Syndrome: Kylar trait. will give you access to her house & meet her family & a new expanded quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffersont00

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
Hey guys, is there a way to sexually interact with teachers in this game? Because I'm trying, and so far I'm on week 4 but there was literally no option to do anything with them so far.

4.50 star(s) 192 Votes