White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Hey guys, is there a way to sexually interact with teachers in this game? Because I'm trying, and so far I'm on week 4 but there was literally no option to do anything with them so far.
here's the wiki with almost everything you need to know. it'll take a wail for it to update to the latest build info of the game.

last i checked, its not possible with any of them yet,
only the headteacher has sexual scenes & its not that deep.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How do you access the Orphanage Loft? Do i have to get Rebelliousness and/or Hope to a certain level, and if i do, what level do they have to be

got it moments ago, i had high or 50 Rebelliousness with 0 hope + its random.
you get an option to pull something.

you get an event at the orphanage once a day, i got lucky.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
How do you access the Orphanage Loft? Do i have to get Rebelliousness and/or Hope to a certain level, and if i do, what level do they have to be
This should happen automatically if you visit the Main Hall often enough during the day.

View attachment 1942475
yep, same here.

also iv had the trust of kyler family & reported my finding to the temple. whats next? is that it?
This is known and already fixed for the next update.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
This should happen automatically if you visit the Main Hall often enough during the day.

This is known and already fixed for the next update.
ran into another bug,
not sure if this was reported before.

when getting robin as a lover first & sleeping with them in your room, you'll always get a notification over the increase of kyler jealousy status even before meeting them & getting their owl doll.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
ran into another bug,
not sure if this was reported before.

when getting robin as a lover first & sleeping with them in your room, you'll always get a notification over the increase of kyler jealousy status even before meeting them & getting their owl doll.
I don't know if it's known, but it is a bug and I just dropped it on Discord.

Update: It's known and fixed!

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
If anyone cares the stats error is related to line 169556 of the file.
change line <<if $lurkerdisable if "f">>
to <<if $lurkerdisable is "f">>

Ah ze simple mistypes. Bane of coding life.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Well dear mods. Add another tag to the mix.
Urination tag specifically.
Because when watersports are enabled, angry NPCs can piss on the main character.
As there is also 'Urinated on' stat there too.

Reactions: Fangii
Oct 6, 2019
0.3.10.2 is up on my blog, including Kylar's manor, demon options, combat hypnosis, and a strategic layer for blackjack with Wren.
Kylar, Whitney, AND Morgan stuff? Dang. It looks like hypnosis and piss are new threats, which is cool. I'll take a little bit of extra difficulty.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Why are all the download links from the most virus ridden sites, like bruh. Just use mega and pixeldrain ffs.

Nov 8, 2019
When is the end of the new Kylar content?

I went to the temple and learned about Kylars parents. Is there anything after that? Perhaps sleeping with Kylar in her home again?

4.50 star(s) 192 Votes