Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wake up each mornin' with my ass a-flixin'
As I give birth to yet another Texan
And I write these words as he slips between my cheeks
Everyday we stray further from God, Even Satan is slowly backing away. :KEK:

BONUS:

Hol' up, I never did the phallic project so why the f- does it have 100% chance???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
The tooltip for the "Ironman" mode says it cannot be unset after enabling, but I am unable to toggle it on for an existing (normal) save. Is this something that should be possible, or just an inaccurate tooltip?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Everyday we stray further from God, Even Satan is slowly backing away. :KEK:

BONUS:

Hol' up, I never did the phallic project so why the f- does it have 100% chance???

Did this happen with .3 or .4?
.4 should have fixed some issues with project percentages.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Did this happen with .3 or .4?
.4 should have fixed some issues with project percentages.
Yeah, probably .3 'coz last I checked .4 didn't exist yet.
Welp, time to get the update now.

WHY MUST MY LUCK BE SO SH-TTY, YOU'RE TELLING ME THE UPDATE POPPED UP WHEN I LEFT??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Ehehe... it is really nice to see some familiar faces. And not going to lie; I shill the game to anyone who likes exhibition and lewd text games. It has to be as detailed as HellMoo at this point. The community is awesome; I think it was Unknown User (don't quote me on that) who did some amazingly high quality sketches. Is there an image board set up somewhere for all of the fan art?

The bugs are some of the best parts.

zzarkness

Jun 29, 2017
As for cat transformation on the wiki said:
A minimum rank of 4 is required for the player to milk cows with their mouth. Please note that this method only works with cows - so make sure to adjust in settings - since the player will be gathering semen otherwise if set to bulls, and this will not add a point.
Can someone tell me which Setting that I need to adjust ????

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
The tooltip for the "Ironman" mode says it cannot be unset after enabling, but I am unable to toggle it on for an existing (normal) save. Is this something that should be possible, or just an inaccurate tooltip?
Can't speak for Vrel's intent, but in my experience games with an ironman mode always need it set at the beginning of a run.

I love ironman BTW, even before DoL added it as a feature I would delete each day's autosave to mimic it :LOL:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Wtf,grinding for graceful trait was a waste of time:BootyTime:.I thought it would make it so that my PC won't lose any control during combat/molestation attempts unless penetrated but he is still losing control,just helps avoiding the first hit.Total waste:mad:.
Please correct me if something is wrong/bugged on my end.

Aug 5, 2019
kinda think that there should be special events for if you stay with the wolves or the hawk for a long enough period of time. Like maybe the wolves find and bring back someone who was looking for you or maybe you see a group of police at the farms from your perch in the tower. Or if you don't get those, but return to town you see posters of you missing person posted all over town. Bits of flavor text like that would make the game a lot more immersive in my opinion.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
kinda think that there should be special events for if you stay with the wolves or the hawk for a long enough period of time. Like maybe the wolves find and bring back someone who was looking for you or maybe you see a group of police at the farms from your perch in the tower. Or if you don't get those, but return to town you see posters of you missing person posted all over town. Bits of flavor text like that would make the game a lot more immersive in my opinion.
well the thing is, nobody really gives a shit about you missing, especially the police, except maybe bailey because you're dodging payments
orphanage kids do notice when you come back after a long absence tho afaik

Reactions: Rivalz906

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
well the thing is, nobody really gives a shit about you missing, especially the police, except maybe bailey because you're dodging payments
orphanage kids do notice when you come back after a long absence tho afaik
Well, the police actually do give a dam- when you skip school on a regular basis or having a stolen book on your possession for a long while.
Even now they're still looking for me 'coz of a book and several lessons skipped.

BONUS:
Hol' up, I've been stealing from houses since day 1 of me playing and I've never seen these ones before.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I'm thinking there should be a Sex Ed class for the school where the PC is restrained and gangbanged by the whole class if the right triggers are flipped.

Oct 6, 2019
I'm thinking there should be a Sex Ed class for the school where the PC is restrained and gangbanged by the whole class if the right triggers are flipped.
Sirrus' sex ed class can already be pretty damn lewd, and a PC can initiate a gangbang in math class. Maybe something like what you describe would make sense behind the school on the swings and the teeter-totters.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I thought something like that could actually happen during Science class if Sirris asked you to strip and you do so, but then you go further and have low School Status. Am I remembering wrong?

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes