DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Fuck my life men
after reading all degenerate post in this forum i decided to replaying another playthrough again so being a horny slut iam i started a new game
i am a type of person that get irritated when my older save data is stinking and rotting on my save slot(i always save one slot per playthrough)so against my rational judgement i deleted my save both manual and autosave
AND SOMEHOW SOMEWAY MY WIRELLES LOGITECH MOUSE DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF THEY STARTED MALFUNCTIONING ON FEATS BOOSTS TAB AND I SOMEWHAT MISSCLICKED IT ON RESET ALL FEATS FEATURE
now all my hard earned feats since last 2020 till today is gone,poof,avada kedavra,gone reduced to byte
fuck my luck
fuck my bad decision making and my temperament
fuck logitech
and fuck fapping dude losing all my feats feels like im being a neutered rn

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Fuck my life men
after reading all degenerate post in this forum i decided to replaying another playthrough again so being a horny slut iam i started a new game
i am a type of person that get irritated when my older save data is stinking and rotting on my save slot(i always save one slot per playthrough)so against my rational judgement i deleted my save both manual and autosave
AND SOMEHOW SOMEWAY MY WIRELLES LOGITECH MOUSE DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF THEY STARTED MALFUNCTIONING ON FEATS BOOSTS TAB AND I SOMEWHAT MISSCLICKED IT ON RESET ALL FEATS FEATURE
now all my hard earned feats since last 2020 till today is gone,poof,avada kedavra,gone reduced to byte
fuck my luck
fuck logitech
Time to get a full save and just accept it as it is or take the hard road and get 'em all again bit by bit.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Fuck my life men
fuck my luck
fuck logitech
Yeah bro, like Raf said just get a full save,I even linked it a few pages back:illuminati:.Just wanted to tell you,your entire 'signature' tab is fucking hilarious :KEK:,been laughing for 5mins straight....smh all those "OKbuddy" subreddits have really crippled my sense of humour :HideThePain::coffee:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Yeah bro, like Raf said just get a full save,I even linked it a few pages back:illuminati:.Just wanted to tell you,your entire 'signature' tab is fucking hilarious :KEK:,been laughing for 5mins straight....smh all those "OKbuddy" subreddits have really crippled my sense of humour :HideThePain::coffee:
hey men Thank you for the full save link
"sending e hugs and pat your head virtually"

Reactions: RayBar

ac655450

Jan 30, 2021
When trying a new game, a lot of settings come up (Value is not valid so will not be imported)
After deleting the cookie from the browser still not processing it, is there any solution?
I run it on a PC, then, I've tried run it on a laptop and Android, and the same problem occurs.

Last edited:

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Yeah... totally random question... it's only asked about 5times per page by people who have obviously no interest in the game at all.
I wouldn't ask if I wasn't interested and I searched this thread and found nothing clearly answering what might be coming down the pipe. Your snarky, passive-aggressive behavior is not needed, nor your clear and obvious bias against pregnancy-enjoyers. Sorry you can't join the best club.

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
LOL, no you didn't.
Yes I did, and I saw no answer as what might be upcoming. Believe what you wish, as I know the truth

I diagnose you with pathological liar

If you want to be bred so much PM me i can be your v rental daddy
That doesn't make your ill-informed diagnosis correct. Sorry mate but I don't have the equipment to receive. Top marks for enthusiasm. Funny how the people who have a, as you say, "pathological" aversion to pregnancy-enjoyers, are always the ones to mention breeding...almost like you are repressing yourself and distracting your libido with strange and exotic nonsense...

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
If you spent half as much time rectifying your ignorance instead of being outraged by people mocking it, you'd have the answer already.
Nah, a cursory search didn't answer and I have no desire to dig deeper at the moment as a different HTML RPG is calling to me. If you people were so repulsed and triggered you wouldn't deign to answer. Besides, where would the fun be in not riling up the anti-pregnancy-at-all-costs in favor of god knows what crowd?

You might not have a V, but you no doubt got an A. So~ it can still be done. You can just pretend you're being bred, lol.
Nah, I'll pass mate. Sounds like you need to join the pro-pregnancy crowd and you're on the wrong side, because clearly there are sides, because clearly everyone hates us pro-pregnancy enthusiasts because they view any work on any game to promote such content as wasted time not spent on some range of 1,500+ random fetishes....

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Random question, has normal, vanilla pregnancy been added into this yet, something beyond the whole parasite-in-the-rear thing?
Non-anal pregnancy is not currently in the game. However, I believe it has been stated that it will eventually be added, and there have been a lot of pregnancy-related stats added to the code.

I think it will be introduced in 0.4.0, but that's purely a guess.

Reactions: nogling

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Non-anal pregnancy is not currently in the game. However, I believe it has been stated that it will eventually be added, and there have been a lot of pregnancy-related stats added to the code.

I think it will be introduced in 0.4.0, but that's purely a guess.
Thank you very much. This is precisely the kind of answer I was looking for. Much appreciated and I hope your day is well.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I started playing at the Robin update years ago. I used to answer questions in the blogspot using the handle of !Robin (You know to make it clear that I am not Robin) and try and answer as sweetly and Robin-ly as I could. I would pick through the code for bugs with Notepad++ and I followed Vrel's posts on 4chan; for awhile too and it was super exciting and super hype. I actually ended up writing the wiki for the game. At first I just wanted to make sure that it was super simple and readable and not overly complex. Like I didn't care about the finer details of the code; like starting at 1000 purity and having to work my way down to -1000. That just wasn't helpful to someone trying to figure out how transformations worked, and the best way to go from Angel to Succubus. This was before the Vrel coins so you had to take a lot of dick all day every day till Christmas.

Then there was using metric and British slang on the pages; which is not hard being from an ex British Colony. Then there was just trying to piece together the meta plot; that was really interesting too. I tried to make sure that the pages used they/them pronouns for the protagonist and other named characters; given that there was two gender options for them at the time. Well; maybe 3 if you counted all of the hermaphrodite portal bugs XD

I was super proud when there was like 50 pages made. I think I still have a text document about incorporating cell phones as a mechanic and other random ideas I was going to shoot Vrel's way. Then again; I remember looking at the submissions section in chat and saw how massive it is already was and shied away.

Good god editing stuff on Fandom would take several hours a day, per day with every update just faff about with that awful text editor(s) made it a pain to try and get anything done and juggling multiple saves. At least till Fandom people had a shit fit and made me take the wiki down. Even though the content wasn't that explicit or lewd; in less one counts some sprites I had used for examples of the character screen. But before that happened; Fangi managed to scrape it all together and move it to a new host and then the community got very large thanks too discord and they just went wild with it. I lurk there now; because there is an impossible amount of eyes that could test and do things faster and more thoroughly then I ever could. And I suppose I don't need to have 3 save files anymore.

I'm honestly super surprised to see a thread here that is over 107 pages and I'm going to try and keep up with the updates here.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Man i feel for you there... But i can only empathize as i normally restart from scratch every update. why i restart every update? I've not really figured out what my reasoning is, but it either has to do with being masochistic or being a god damn idiot. I'll let the people decide as it is more entertaining.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
I started playing at the Robin update years ago. I used to answer questions in the blogspot using the handle of !Robin (You know to make it clear that I am not Robin) and try and answer as sweetly and Robin-ly as I could. I would pick through the code for bugs with Notepad++ and I followed Vrel's posts on 4chan; for awhile too and it was super exciting and super hype. I actually ended up writing the wiki for the game. At first I just wanted to make sure that it was super simple and readable and not overly complex. Like I didn't care about the finer details of the code; like starting at 1000 purity and having to work my way down to -1000. That just wasn't helpful to someone trying to figure out how transformations worked, and the best way to go from Angel to Succubus. This was before the Vrel coins so you had to take a lot of dick all day every day till Christmas.

Then there was using metric and British slang on the pages; which is not hard being from an ex British Colony. Then there was just trying to piece together the meta plot; that was really interesting too. I tried to make sure that the pages used they/them pronouns for the protagonist and other named characters; given that there was two gender options for them at the time. Well; maybe 3 if you counted all of the hermaphrodite portal bugs XD

I was super proud when there was like 50 pages made. I think I still have a text document about incorporating cell phones as a mechanic and other random ideas I was going to shoot Vrel's way. Then again; I remember looking at the submissions section in chat and saw how massive it is already was and shied away.

Good god editing stuff on Fandom would take several hours a day, per day with every update just faff about with that awful text editor(s) made it a pain to try and get anything done and juggling multiple saves. At least till Fandom people had a shit fit and made me take the wiki down. Even though the content wasn't that explicit or lewd; in less one counts some sprites I had used for examples of the character screen. But before that happened; Fangi managed to scrape it all together and move it to a new host and then the community got very large thanks too discord and they just went wild with it. I lurk there now; because there is an impossible amount of eyes that could test and do things faster and more thoroughly then I ever could. And I suppose I don't need to have 3 save files anymore.

I'm honestly super surprised to see a thread here that is over 107 pages and I'm going to try and keep up with the updates here.
Hey, good to see you !Robin! It's been a long time since I've seen you around. They took the original Fandom wiki down originally because ""sex games aren't allowed on Fandom""... yeah. I did see someone create a new wiki attempt for DoL on Fandom, apparently back in March, who knows how long that will last on there.

Anyway, Miraheze's been good to us ever since the move almost three years back. No BS, and the site admin has been in touch with me on wiki-related things on several occasions, and been keeping in touch with the game too on the game's blog. He's even popped into the Discord a couple times. After about two years of running the wiki it eventually got too much to handle and I had to hand the reins to others in the community who've been keeping on top with things as best they could. Like you said, editing is a pain. But it was also because I wasn't really actively playing the game anymore. I'm still an admin there, but I don't actively contribute as I used to.

The community saw a big explosion in popularity around late 2020-early 2021 when word spread of it on other sites like Tumblr (mainly cause of Kylar). The Discord wasn't the cause. Lots, and I mean lots, of fanfics, though I'm not a fan of fanfictions personally. It's gotten to a point where a lot of people recognise it outside of the community - for better or for worse reasons. I've seen mention of it here and there where about two years ago it wouldn't be talked about. Popularity-wise it's on the same levels as something like Corruption of Champions I think

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes