DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I'm just worried that will eventually lead to DoL loosing what I think is its most valuable trait. Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but DoL gives no hand and asks you to persevere anyways. I like that honestly and it's what sets it apart from most.
Truer words have never been spoken:love:
if f95 allow multiple like i will give you 1000 "i just jizzed my pants" reaction

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
isn´t there the "pregnancy" tag still missing ? you can get it from parasites and stuff ? just askin´ ;) and is there a "hermaphrodite" tag ?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
isn´t there the "pregnancy" tag still missing ? you can get it from parasites and stuff ? just askin´ ;) and is there a "hermaphrodite" tag ?
There's a futa one and it's there. Pregnancy will get added soon since 0.4 update is going to be about it, I think.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Should it not be cute? Being a cottagecore girl looking after my big strong hunter gf and tending the plants seems like a pretty good life to me :p
Hahaha cottagecore is a new word to me :LOL: is it a cute way of saying hillbilly or redneck? Then again the game is in the UK so maybe it is a word used there I dunno?

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Hahaha cottagecore is a new word to me :LOL: is it a cute way of saying hillbilly or redneck? Then again the game is in the UK so maybe it is a word used there I dunno?
Nah, is a type of aesthetic. It's a idealised version of rural life, things like gardening, handicrafts and feminine clothing are some of the main components and it exploded in popularity on TikTok and Tumblr over the last couple years. Maidcore, princesscore and bimbocore are some other decently popular aesthetics at the moment and are all pretty self explanatory.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2019
Aspects of cottagecore are huge in the lesbian scene lmao. Like, plants covering almost every inch of their places. Cute, but sadly the lifestyle doesn't mesh well with "adopt a cat" lesbians. Alas.

Reactions: cm4000

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
There's a futa one and it's there. Pregnancy will get added soon since 0.4 update is going to be about it, I think.
Wow, really?

I saw previous threads and they also mention it, that the next version 0.4 would finally bring it or a version after 3.12 for details, but when did Vrelnir say that it´s time for 0.4 to come out and that it would finally bring the pregnancy?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Wow, really?

I saw previous threads and they also mention it, that the next version 0.4 would finally bring it or a version after 3.12 for details, but when did Vrelnir say that it´s time for 0.4 to come out and that it would finally bring the pregnancy?
You can check the site and read the comments yourself, there's more than 1500 of them but it's easy to search for keywords. Vrelnir tends to reply often.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Only played for a little while but the Eden story has been very cute so far :)
Ahh yes,being kidnapped and held against your will while also being thoroughly raped to the point you are soo mentally deteriorated that you end up developing stockholm syndrome is the very definition of "cute".I know you are probably being sarcastic but sometimes its hard to tell:).If you are looking for "cute" in this game then Sydney and Robin are the way to go,also Doren,Mason and Darryl when their routes are eventually expanded(y).

Last edited:

pinkyellowneon

Nov 4, 2020
Ahh yes,being kidnapped and held against your will while also being thoroughly raped to the point you are soo mentally deteriorated that you end up developing stockholm syndrome is the very definition of "cute".
I meannnn.. when you phrase it like that I suppose it's not that cute... In my headcanon, my character ran into the forest to escape the town and is very sub so kinda played along with getting hunted and was happy to be taken in, which I guess is just them owning the stockholm syndrome but idk :p

Oct 6, 2019
It's a idealised version of rural life, things like gardening, handicrafts and feminine clothing are some of the main components and it exploded in popularity on TikTok and Tumblr over the last couple years.
Top KEK! I have lived long enough to see 4H come back into fashion.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes