Dogbrain

Sep 9, 2021
I'm getting some very strange time jumps; occasionally the time skips ahead one hour or goes back by one, it's making attending the classes into a bit of an ordeal. I'm playing on version 0.3.13.4, the latest I believe.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm getting some very strange time jumps; occasionally the time skips ahead one hour or goes back by one, it's making attending the classes into a bit of an ordeal. I'm playing on version 0.3.13.4, the latest I believe.
I've had this effect a couple of times. Once it happened the next day(!?) after I cheated a bit with time-stuff in the JS-console...
All the other times no cheating whatsoever was involved.
It seems there is already a mitigation implemented. If you save the game and load it again it should be fixed.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
There is a newer version available now: 0.3.13.5. One of the patch notes for that version says that it "Fixed time", so that's probably what you need.

skaiz

Jan 10, 2018
Started up a new game and checked the setting "Visual representation of the player character's skin colour" and it makes my character red during combat. Dunno why this is happening.. my other save works just fine

Dogbrain

Sep 9, 2021
Tried the new version but the time bug remains. Someone earlier suggested saving and reloading, which I have done but to no avail.

Edit: I'm not 100% certain, but I only seem to be getting the bug while playing an Ironman character.

Last edited:

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
Is there anyway to be "naked" and walk around like normal, It's a bit annoying you can have a dog gangbang and feel at home but walking out in your underwear (or naked) compels you to leap and jump between cars or go through the sewers.

Just want to walk around in a bunnygirl suit :cry:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Classic, a fork of Firefox.
Huh? Really? This engine in ancient!
During the last update I've got some trouble with Firefox/ESR. It got fixed, finally. But I really doubt they put any effort into keeping compatibility to anything older than ESR.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes