Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
  • Statistics now keeps track of the total amount of human and beast semen swallowed. Thanks to Nicky Lassandri.
I needed this for... reasons. Praise be to all of the collaborators, you are all awesome (vrelnir too ofc ;))

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is my game bugged or stats of Jacquline(office manager)are yet to be added?There is no column for her in the "social" tab...Also what are the new interactions with robin?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is my game bugged or stats of Jacquline(office manager)are yet to be added?There is no column for her in the "social" tab...Also what are the new interactions with robin?
Random NPCs have no entry on the social tab. So far.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Has the option to submit willingly to Ear Slime's commands been revoked in the newest version or is it just my gameplay?

Oct 6, 2018
I wished we were able to leave orphanage... I know you can live at farm but you are still forced to pay orphanage money... damn

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
I wished we were able to leave orphanage... I know you can live at farm but you are still forced to pay orphanage money... damn
Technically, you can, as there are a couple 'other house' options that avoid payment like the wolf cave, Eden's cabin, etc.
But I would enjoy an option that lets you leave the orphanage for good myself.
Especially with the furniture shop giving a more customizable personal space.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Does anyone Know how to get the Fame Missions unlocked at the pub?
Walk into Pub with high notoriety. Some drunk customer will try to take advantage of you telling you you're that famous slut/whore/deviant, but Landry intervenes and advises the PC to look for Mickey in the Orphanage, who's a computer whiz kid and will be able to manipulate PC records, so such situations may be avoided in future. When you find Mickey in the Orphanage they will task you with breaking into Leighton's safe at School and also Bailey's office computer. You will need high Skulduggery skills for that though.

Reactions: ThyraUnn
Aug 22, 2021
Technically, you can, as there are a couple 'other house' options that avoid payment like the wolf cave, Eden's cabin, etc.
But I would enjoy an option that lets you leave the orphanage for good myself.
Especially with the furniture shop giving a more customizable personal space.
Yes, there are 'free' housing options in the game, but if you want to protect robin... you are ultimately going to have to pay Bailey every few weeks no matter what.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Walk into Pub with high notoriety. Some drunk customer will try to take advantage of you telling you you're that famous slut/whore/deviant, but Landry intervenes and advises the PC to look for Mickey in the Orphanage, who's a computer whiz kid and will be able to manipulate PC records, so such situations may be avoided in future. When you find Mickey in the Orphanage they will task you with breaking into Leighton's safe at School and also Bailey's office computer. You will need high Skulduggery skills for that though.
So it's basically the same as the crime quest? And you need to already have a high fame to trigger it?
Edit: Yeah just confirmed on one of my other saves, seems you need Notorious overall fame (>=4000 total fame points, type of fame doesn't matter). And if you've already done the crime quest, Mickey will already be there with Landry, but you'll still need to do a quest for them

Last edited:

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
So it's basically the same as the crime quest? And you need to already have a high fame to trigger it?
Edit: Yeah just confirmed on one of my other saves, seems you need Notorious overall fame (>=4000 total fame points, type of fame doesn't matter). And if you've already done the crime quest, Mickey will already be there with Landry, but you'll still need to do a quest for them
You don't strictly need Notorious. All you need is to be Recognized in either sex fame, rape fame, prostitution fame or bestiality fame. If you're Recognized (over 400) in any of those, you can trigger the event.

Reactions: megamanx06

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
You don't strictly need Notorious. All you need is to be Recognized in either sex fame, rape fame, prostitution fame or bestiality fame. If you're Recognized (over 400) in any of those, you can trigger the event.
I see. The first save I tried only had Exhibition fame so that's why it wasn't triggering there

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think that's the quest to reset crime, I dunno if this resets fame stats.

K9

May 28, 2017
Where's the churchyard in the forest? Is it a random event, or is it situated at a precise location?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Where's the churchyard in the forest? Is it a random event, or is it situated at a precise location?
Should be a choose-able location when you joined the temple.
Basically one of the two places you can clean to gain Grace.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
a few steps into the forest, between the entrance and the lake
Should be a choose-able location when you joined the temple.
Basically one of the two places you can clean to gain Grace.
lmao you mistook it with the vineyard

Reactions: K9
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes