dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
So I suck at getting feats and getting vrelcoins. Anyone have a save that has all feats/vrelcoins unlocked? Don't really wanna use cheats but wanna see how it goes with feats.
Here is mine save-file from 3.0.4 with just around 87 feat points. Someone else may give you a better one later down the line.

chrisjm489

Mar 29, 2022
Here is mine save-file from 3.0.4 with just around 87 feat points. Someone else may give you a better one later down the line.
How do I load it? When I click it, it just opens as an attachment with a ton of letters/numbers/symbols. I saved the link as and was able to save it as a .save, but when I went to load from file it said it was invalid

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
How do I load it? When I click it, it just opens as an attachment with a ton of letters/numbers/symbols. I saved the link as and was able to save it as a .save, but when I went to load from file it said it was invalid
That does appear to be the case indeed. Well, it was probably too many versions behind but I *climbed it* up to the newest version - I saved it up in 3.12 version (where there was no invalid message) and then right away in the newest. That invalid message did disappear.

Here it is - saved as rar for normal download.

goug

Jul 28, 2017
When Robin asks you to leave the brothel because she doesnt want you to degrade yourself for money:
View attachment 2253113
The protag doesnt deserve that precious little bean.
That scene is heartbreaking, but my character had to stay to feature in a pig show. Life ain't easy.
Wish it had more consequences tbh, is it a repeatable event? I only saw it once.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to change your hair back to normal after you get the "Visibly Tormented" trait?
You can change your hairstyle anywhere where you have a mirror, your bedroom, brothel bathroom, etc.
You can also assign a hairstyle to an outfit, but this only works when you create an outfit not when you update it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Looks like my micro CHAD can finally be a modern GENGIS KHAN.
And now the inside joke of players asking when is preggo content coming will finally die.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I mean, it'll be a NEW spam.
new year, new spams~
So instead of "Same shit shit different a..hole" it's "Same a..hole different shit". Sounds promising... but helps with the diaper changing skill.
Whatever, merry winter solstice!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So instead of "Same shit shit different a..hole" it's "Same a..hole different shit". Sounds promising... but helps with the diaper changing skill.
Whatever, merry winter solstice!
We'll be popping kids left and right the moment the update comes out. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah... and if I got it right, we have to pay Bailey to pay someone to change the diapers. And I guess it's slightly more than £10 a week.
Looks like bailey gets paid in the end.
Unless we wanna win the worst parent of the generation award.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes