Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
I get what you mean, I meant at least seeing the NPC doing it (as we see him playing with your pushy or ass sometimes), it is often invisible until the penetration

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I really liked it, but I was a bit disappointed by two things :
- I've encountered many NPCs licking, biting or punching parts of your body, but it's not actually shown in the art. Wished to see her nips or tummy bitten when that happens
- Only anal parasitic pregnancies? What about parasites in the womb? That's something I'd love seeing...

But I hope to see more
probably would involve restructuring how sprites work in game

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
To anyone who has managed to max out awareness, does getting from level 6 to 7 unlock anything? I'm stuck at 519 points, and any gains I make meditating/praying seem to vanish whenever a new day starts. Is it worth it for anything other than the feat?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To anyone who has managed to max out awareness, does getting from level 6 to 7 unlock anything? I'm stuck at 519 points, and any gains I make meditating/praying seem to vanish whenever a new day starts. Is it worth it for anything other than the feat?
Well, you get a feat for one.
And the other reactions of our PC to otherworldly things go from:
"Oh no, eldritch horror!" to "This sh- again? Shoo." :KEK:

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
have you defragmented your disk lately or at all?
system should do it automatically by default but still
The drive is at 0% fragmentation.

Strangely, if I move it to an SSD the size on disk goes down to 45 MB.

Last edited:

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Can you not have both the lab and the kitchen in the orphanage loft at the same time? Got the lab already, and I have unlocked both the soup kitchen and increased River's love to 100%, but the option to build the kitchen doesn't come up.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Can you not have both the lab and the kitchen in the orphanage loft at the same time? Got the lab already, and I have unlocked both the soup kitchen and increased River's love to 100%, but the option to build the kitchen doesn't come up.
You can have both.
When the loft is known and River's love is high enough there should an option to tell River about the loft.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
You can have both.
When the loft is known and River's love is high enough there should an option to tell River about the loft.
Yeah, but I have the loft open and River's love at max. The option to ask him is still not there. Is there somewhere other than the Soup Kitchen that you can talk to him?

wildfire42

Jan 7, 2023
Why does a 40 MB game take up nearly 9 GB of disk space?
View attachment 2317075
it's a lot of very small files (9145 files total, each one a little over 4KB on average), and your drive was almost certainly formatted to 1MB sector size instead of the "standard" 4KB, which means every single file takes up a minimum of 1MB even if it's only a single byte. Thus it takes up roughly 9145*1MB.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, but I have the loft open and River's love at max. The option to ask him is still not there. Is there somewhere other than the Soup Kitchen that you can talk to him?
No, the soup kitchen is only the only option. Right below "Help River (1:00)" there should be "Tell River about the orphanage loft".
There are no further conditions I can see. Loft known, kitchen not yet built and love≥80%.
You didn't already build the kitchen?

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
No, the soup kitchen is only the only option. Right below "Help River (1:00)" there should be "Tell River about the orphanage loft".
There are no further conditions I can see. Loft known, kitchen not yet built and love≥80%.
You didn't already build the kitchen?
Nope, when I go up to the loft, the only thing up there is the pepper spray lab. Probably better anyway, gotta get my rebelliousness up to get that last museum artifact.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Why does a 40 MB game take up nearly 9 GB of disk space?
View attachment 2317075
Cluster size, which acts as a kind of minimum file size, can cause less extreme discrepancies like this. If you have a thousand 1 KB files on a standard NTFS (Windows) drive, well, the default cluster size of the NTFS file system is 4 KB, so that "Size on disk" would report 4000 KB and not 1000 KB, because that's what it would actually take up. But the difference here seems to be too extreme for it to be explained that way, so I'm not entirely sure.

(e): Looks like it probably is this, as wildfire42 said and which I did not read before posting this - strange that your drive would be formatted to be an insane 1 MB, though.

Reactions: wildfire42

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
it's sad, there's no point in trying to continue:(
Is a game under development, so as a 0.3 version is expected to not have an ending right now.
But as a 0.3 ver it has a big amount of content so don't expect an ending soon.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes