1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Since some people keep complaining about update delays, new random futures and pregnancy, all that when the dev has his blog, I'll just put this here again for some:

abc.jpg

Vrel also mentioned long time ago the pregnancy system would take a while, and knowing his releases he usually likes to release stuff it is playable and not buggy. So please be patient. I want to play as well, but respect the dev's effort. He loves criticism and new ideas from his fan, but at least ensure their possible application isn't unrealistic. Remember as well it is a free game, and many of the stuff is 1 person job, besides some fans (Yes, I don't forget their effort as well, thanks for the aditional features).

Thanks for the kind words. Pregnancy will be a pretty involved addition, and I want to make sure the groundwork is in place before I start.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
I would honestly prefer that pregnancy was never planned because we would probably still get updates that I am actually interested in. But I realise that's selfish and that many people love pregnancy stuff and they are most likely those who support the dev the most so...

I hope you guys enjoy it when it comes out because you made us all wait for other kind of updates as well. I am a simple guy, I would be content with just more clothes if not a different pose or two because that might take work.

Sorry for my somewhat - of - a - rant. I don't mean anything bad by it, I just miss the regular updates.

Reactions: atur

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I would honestly prefer that pregnancy was never planned because we would probably still get updates that I am actually interested in. But I realise that's selfish and that many people love pregnancy stuff and they are most likely those who support the dev the most so...

I hope you guys enjoy it when it comes out because you made us all wait for other kind of updates as well. I am a simple guy, I would be content with just more clothes if not a different pose or two because that might take work.

Sorry for my somewhat - of - a - rant. I don't mean anything bad by it, I just miss the regular updates.
more poses would involve reworking the combat, which already is long overdue, but it's likely to take just as long if not longer than preg unfortunately

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
more poses would involve reworking the combat, which already is long overdue, but it's likely to take just as long if not longer than preg unfortunately
Yeah that's why I said that would prolly take work. I am fine with it not being an option, just something I would like to see eventually.

I would be content with similar updates he made before as long as they are consistent.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017

There is nothing wrong in wishing game wouldn't focus on what you don't find appealing and voicing your opinion about it, as long as you aren't being a douche about it and accosting people who like it its all good. Also let me say I mean this within reason, going to a sub based game and crying there is not enough chad Johnson moments is kinda silly. As far as rants go yours is pretty tame. I'm saying this as someone who def wants the update and has been waiting for this for a long while.

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
When I make the character in the character viewer menu she still looks like the default one after I begin the game, but when I go in the character viewer after I begin the game she still looks like the customized one I made, am I doing something wrong or is there a way to resolve it?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
When I make the character in the character viewer menu she still looks like the default one after I begin the game, but when I go in the character viewer after I begin the game she still looks like the customized one I made, am I doing something wrong or is there a way to resolve it?
The character viewer is just for testing.
The "Character Creation" tab is the place to design your MC. Except for the gender everything else can be changed in game.

Reactions: Brort

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
There is nothing wrong in wishing game wouldn't focus on what you don't find appealing and voicing your opinion about it, as long as you aren't being a douche about it and accosting people who like it its all good. Also let me say I mean this within reason, going to a sub based game and crying there is not enough chad Johnson moments is kinda silly. As far as rants go yours is pretty tame. I'm saying this as someone who def wants the update and has been waiting for this for a long while.
Sorry english is not my native language, I am guessing you probably meant other people want dom moments instead of sub ones, not me right? Because I never asked for that.

I actually like the game being set up as it is currently.

Reactions: Midge
Oct 6, 2019
If the long-overdue fix to the combat mechanic gets done next, it will probably be 2024 before I get to see an update that I actually care about get completed.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Sorry english is not my native language, I am guessing you probably meant other people want dom moments instead of sub ones, not me right? Because I never asked for that.

I actually like the game being set up as it is currently.
Sorry if my msg was confusing, the sub thing was just a thing that happens a lot :D people come in and scream at the game for not catering to them. I meant that your rant was more than fine.

Reactions: doctor321

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone on the Discord have any info of when the update possibly is? Or what stage it's at?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
any way to sell clothing options? or is the only thing you can do if you don't want certain clothes is to just discard them?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Just be warned to expect a lot of bugfixes after the initial release. This is the norm for every single update until now, but I've got the feeling that the upcoming preggo update will generate more bugs than usual.
This will indeed be "interesting"...
Besides the preggo stuff there is still a flow of bug reports for 0.3.13.5. They get fixed but the fixes are not widely tested.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes