Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I am now actually curious if "enemies" could now have a chance to be at different stages of pregnancy, especially considering you can hit people that assault you.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Kinda on the mpreg topic I might've talked about this before but I wish there was a way to get more feminine transformation as a male. There IS a way to get purely feminine one with cow... I mean you still have the bull ears and all but if you have chastity there is no way to smear the cow grow thingy on your penis so it never grows.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Fingers crossed that not yet means that it will definitely be a thing in the future. Not enough games where I can indulge my two biggest fetishes at the same time. Gay and preg. Cause guys don't usually get pregnant, lol.
we will have to wait when that time comes and i have the same fetish on male preg and female preg lol xD

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Fingers crossed that not yet means that it will definitely be a thing in the future. Not enough games where I can indulge my two biggest fetishes at the same time. Gay and preg. Cause guys don't usually get pregnant, lol.
Considering "t yet" was spoilered it probably means its coming but probably not soon lol
as the devs said this is "Pregnancy 1.0"

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Considering "t yet" was spoilered it probably means its coming but probably not soon lol
as the devs said this is "Pregnancy 1.0"
You know, I could have sworn that Vrel said that mpreg would be included in this update when someone asked them on their blog way back when the update was first announced. A little disappointed that my initial feminine crossdressing character will have to wait his turn, but I've waited this long I guess. What's another couple months?

Reactions: Harglblah
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes