Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To be fair, I've heard that young adult crap back when I was still a minor in high school. It kind of felt like a matured version of "you're a big boy/girl now~" but in reality they still see you as a brat. So~ this confirms nothing to me, except that my character is at minimum 14 years old. Cause nobody brings out the young adult line for a 12 year old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Though... it's fiction and your imagination, so sure, 12 year old get the young adult line now, lol.

I think the smallest size used to be eight. Which, not gonna lie, touch weird, but whatevs. :unsure:
My guy, we have 10k year old lolis in fiction, This one is no different. :KEK:

WE all know they only call us that for patreon shenanigans, it should be obvious right now when they still had the funny disclaimer of:
Animals are jut people wearing costumes.

I believe it's used in the Underground Brothel if you disobey (as in literal dehydration).
A mask...yeah, I think I'll stick to Cat TF.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I think it's Just not top priority now (yeah yeah... text game) and even if it'll remain the same we already have 2 mods that improve visuals.
I'm Just waiting for the Firemod update too, sadly it's Just Hard to return to default after firemod.
Still this version needs a lot of bugfixes yet, for example animation glitch for Android... so waiting and waiting (and supporting) and waitin'...
I tried Firemod a month or two ago to see how it looks, and to me personally it doesn't do it. Sure, the sprites are higher definition and more detailed, but they got no juice, it's all dry. Thin lines just don't don't work right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zerorox

atur

Nov 5, 2019
First of: Hahaha- Oh man ahaha these new expression are just so fucking rich, now my character really does look like a stoner
1681093716681.png
But second of: Why did the update made my skin colour go from white to medium? D:

Reactions: kcj300

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I think it's Just not top priority now (yeah yeah... text game) and even if it'll remain the same we already have 2 mods that improve visuals.
I'm Just waiting for the Firemod update too, sadly it's Just Hard to return to default after firemod.
Still this version needs a lot of bugfixes yet, for example animation glitch for Android... so waiting and waiting (and supporting) and waitin'...
Yeah Firemod and BEES are both incredibly good and once you play them... you can't play without it
Its the shortcomings of vanilla imo

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I tried Firemod a month or two ago to see how it looks, and to me personally it doesn't do it. Sure, the sprites are higher definition and more detailed, but they got no juice, it's all dry. Thin lines just don't don't work right.
To each their own but the vanilla sprites are worse... can't even tell if its a vagina because there is no uterus nor cervix LOL
You're just supposed to assume that you're looking at a vag.
0.4 Anal x-ray is worse and there is no mouth animation that the firemod adds :KEK:

Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.0.5 is out: Happy Easter!

Copied directly from DOL Discord, its literally been out for 48 hours as of writing this so can we please get OP updated with new version

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah Firemod and BEES are both incredibly good and once you play them... you can't play without it
Its the shortcomings of vanilla imo
Yeah, I like BEES model but it's in early stages of developement and too clippy for Me to use yet.
Firemod x-Ray replacements on other side is just perfect IMO and nice creampie visuals. :giggle:

LawdStalker

Jan 9, 2018
To be fair, I've heard that young adult crap back when I was still a minor in high school. It kind of felt like a matured version of "you're a big boy/girl now~" but in reality they still see you as a brat. So~ this confirms nothing to me, except that my character is at minimum 14 years old. Cause nobody brings out the young adult line for a 12 year old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, have been made for a while now to avoid any implication of the characters being anything other than young adults, disguised as "adjusts of wording " and "typo fixes", so I guess you'll have to rely more on your imagination on this one.

Btw, soon after the pregnancy update I checked out /d/ to see what was being commented on about it and they were over these changes. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: atur

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Well to be fair its hard to lose what you dont have. The kind of schizos that would lose their shit about the word teen being replaced with the word student or scrubbing the word kid from the game are the kinds of people that arent worth talking to in the first place. It doesnt matter what kind of head canon someone has or what the game was YEARS ago when it first started its always in recent memory been about students in their late teens. They arent changing the setting into a nursing home or some shit so who cares? People just want a reason to bitch really. Everything has to be some kind of crusade or something.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, have been made for a while now to avoid any implication of the characters being anything other than young adults, disguised as "adjusts of wording " and "typo fixes", so I guess you'll have to rely more on your imagination on this one.

Btw, soon after the pregnancy update I checked out /d/ to see what was being commented on about it and they were over these changes. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, they can always make a modded version of the game with the content THEY want.
That's what mods are for, right?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's already been done there lol
Oh then I see no problems anymore.
They don't need to force the devs to change the whole game for them when they could do it themselves and make a version that fits everything in their criteria.
Some people are so entitled smh.

So anyway, devs plz improve the combat system or we riot.

Reactions: atur and Karkhel

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
I was ready to be scuicided by child support
but i think that the fact child are throw directly at the orphanage is more fitting to the npc of that game =)
They put the meme "is that food" to a next level =)

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes