Apr 7, 2023
Do you need to set animals to be female to get cows producing milk on Alex farm? Or will the barn upgrade give you milk regardless? I prefer playing with only male animals

MisterE9599

Aug 24, 2018
Hi folks got a question for you, How do I compile the Degree of lewdity World expansion mod to an apk ^^; Its still related to the game and I've also attached the github link below, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jul 4, 2021
Hi folks got a question for you, How do I compile the Degree of lewdity World expansion mod to an apk ^^; Its still related to the game and I've also attached the github link below, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Download the archive and run the compile.bat

Aug 9, 2018
I do think being able to make requests during consensual encounters could be nice. Though, I think I can help you a little with your character's virginity problem. At the start of the sex encounter, sometimes the npc hasn't decided where to do the deed yet. That's your best opportunity to nudge them in the right direction. Doesn't always work, cause the npc won't always follow your lead, but it at least works sometimes.
fr i just wanna get my DICK SUCKED

poor robin keeps trying to sit her ass on it and i just keep having to pull it away like "NO bad orphan try again"

Aug 9, 2018
Is the developer planning on making the other characters have a visual appearance instead of just a grey shadow? I would like my character to start having sex with actually visual characters instead of shadows, the developer could do what he did with the main character and just make them have there own unique look lets say for Robin and depending on the setting(boobs,penis,male,female etc.) for the start of the game it will be added to the character. I circled the grey shadow I was talking about:
View attachment 2491720
you could just open up the game's img/sex/(position)/shadow folder and replace the shadows with custom art. I'm kinda surprised there's no mods for such a thing.

There's even floating body parts in those folders, so you could do like I did if you have no artistic talent and frankenstein the pieces together into a serviceable loop:

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
Damn this game is much better than I expected, hope this game developes at a reasonable pace!

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Can you take control during rape encounters? and is there any traits that make the pc into them?

May 26, 2018

Building to APK is a long and complicated process. The current system requires a knowledge of Docker and some Android SDK basics. You're honestly just better off playing it on . You'll find world expansion closer to the end of the list of hosted mods.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes