Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah.......about that. I clear my bin whenever theres something in it and I deleted those files ages ago so..... yeah.....
But heyyy on the bright side.
Time to develop the habit of exporting saves, yeah?

Meanwhile I export every f-ing half hour or smth and my DoL folder is reaching 10GB.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022

Meanwhile I export every f-ing half hour or smth and my DoL folder is reaching 10GB.
duddddeeeee........ I don't think you need that many save files.... how do you even know which is which?

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
I name it as a diary entry, just one look at the number and I already know what happened during that session.
Also OCD. :KEK:

I might actually have to start purging old ones though.
Oh my gosh. Diary entries?! You're a genius! and its absolutely adorable as well.

And yeah, I feel you. OCD and all that. i used to have a ton of save files as well but I've been trying to cut down on them since I realize i never go back to them in any games I play.

Reactions: RandomDude73672

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

on other side there's me who just about never exports, sometimes when updating
I trust in my never cleaned browser cache

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
on other side there's me who just about never exports, sometimes when updating
I trust in my never cleaned browser cache
Been there, never trusted any browser ever again after losing one of my OG saves.
It was my PURE ANGEL RUN, NEAR 800 DAYS!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: AveryFlare

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
It'd be easier for me to stick with one character if the player could set a max skill limit. Like, there's a setting for "your butt can only get this big", but maxing out dancing and swimming both go by way too fast to the point where I have to cripple my progress with them on purpose, and sex skills are obviously an issue as well. It'd be nice to be able to set the maximum for them lower than the actual maximum...modifiable via settings, of course.

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone perhaps know how to unlock the Esoteric spectacles in the Forest Shop? The hint says, "Succeed a master.", but I have no idea what that could mean.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It'd be easier for me to stick with one character if the player could set a max skill limit. Like, there's a setting for "your butt can only get this big", but maxing out dancing and swimming both go by way too fast to the point where I have to cripple my progress with them on purpose, and sex skills are obviously an issue as well. It'd be nice to be able to set the maximum for them lower than the actual maximum...modifiable via settings, of course.
Get knocked up by a hooman, set it to shortest until you're at third trimester THEN you switch it up to 9 months so the third trimester lasts a long time and enjoy the -50% or 60% reduction on a lot of stats, you masochist.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Bless the lake temple being very helpful early game. Thanks to that and a random steal check in the forest at night (gave me 2k), I got 8k+ money in less than 20 days. I am stacked. i've just been spending time doing other shit. Bailey ain't got shit on me.
1683787100411.png

On that note, any place I should go check out because I have no idea how much stuff they added since last I've played

May 29, 2022
Is there a way to cheat/add items?
Sure, you can open your browser's developer console (probably F12 or right click->inspect) and pretty much do anything you want.
Check out the game's source code at

Here are a few lines of code to get you started:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
On that note, any place I should go check out because I have no idea how much stuff they added since last I've played
I don't know what you've seen already and how much spoilers you like.
At first you can check the feats you are missing.
If the hints are to cryptic you can check the feat-list in the Wiki.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkcrow

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
Is there a way to cheat/add items?

Also is there an updated walkthrough?
I think this is probably the easiest method (at least that I could find):

For anyone who perhaps wanted to tweak some variables with cheats without losing the ability to gain feats, you can do the following:

1. Press F12, then go to the console tab.
2. Enter: SugarCube.State.variables.debug=1
3. After pressing enter, just refresh the game state by doing an action, like moving somewhere or waiting.
4. The Cheats tab and Debug tab should appear on the left with the other menus.
5. After you are done changing what you wanted to, be sure to enter the following into the console: SugarCube.State.variables.debug=0
Now cheats should be disabled again.

Regarding the Debug menu, you can probably ignore it for the most part. Some people might be interested in the "Events" tab there though.

If you try to access cheats using any other method, like using SugarCube.State.variables.cheatdisable="f" , the developer seems to have placed an anti-cheat checker which still keeps feats locked, even after using SugarCube.State.variables.feats.locked=false once cheats have been disabled. So I think the debugger is the easiest one to use.

It took me much longer to figure this out than it should have . . .

Reactions: RealF
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes