AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
I don't know what you've seen already and how much spoilers you like.
At first you can check the feats you are missing.
If the hints are to cryptic you can check the feat-list in the Wiki.
Ah right. I should have checked there first thanks!

On a different note, in my haste to speed through the game, building my character, I accidentally made them more bratty than meek, which was what I wanted. Hoping I can bring them back to meek quickly without them losing their virginity.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Ah right. I should have checked there first thanks!

On a different note, in my haste to speed through the game, building my character, I accidentally made them more bratty than meek, which was what I wanted. Hoping I can bring them back to meek quickly without them losing their virginity.
you can act subby without ending with penetration

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah. I'm going to need to be careful with that as well though since I don't have enough exp to use the "keep them away" with a specific body part.
well the only/most effective way to train those body parts is by doing that
there's always "pull away" when the NPCs go stage further

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Get knocked up by a hooman, set it to shortest until you're at third trimester THEN you switch it up to 9 months so the third trimester lasts a long time and enjoy the -50% or 60% reduction on a lot of stats, you masochist.
Nah, won't do that evah!
My poor MC is now in her 3rd trimester, 11 days to go, and everything is bloody painful. Athletics and physique are just non existent anymore and every activity causes lots of fatigue. Running away? Just nope. Thankfully the heels are still kicking.
I really wonder if any of those preggo fanatics are now playing the game. Haven't heard anything for a while. Neither praise nor complaint.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nah, won't do that evah!
My poor MC is now in her 3rd trimester, 11 days to go, and everything is bloody painful. Athletics and physique are just non existent anymore and every activity causes lots of fatigue. Running away? Just nope. Thankfully the heels are still kicking.
I really wonder if any of those preggo fanatics are now playing the game. Haven't heard anything for a while. Neither praise nor complaint.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I've knocked my PC once, never getting her knocked again.
I have exported a save file for my preg fetish and that's pretty much it.
Those stat reductions are f-ing hellish as a defiant no-spray enjoyer.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I have no problems with spraying if it helps. But usually I just don't need it. It's a last resort option. Usually I carry a full arsenal with me and don't use it.
Recently I used a few cans, but there are only so many situations where spraying helps. Especially it does help with running away or getting tired.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have no problems with spraying if it helps. But usually I just don't need it. It's a last resort option. Usually I carry a full arsenal with me and don't use it.
Recently I used a few cans, but there are only so many situations where spraying helps. Especially it does help with running away or getting tired.
Oh, I use sprays on all my other saves but my main has that iron-rule to NEVER use sprays even if it means losing.
Biting is pretty much my best friend in combat.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Oh, I use sprays on all my other saves but my main has that iron-rule to NEVER use sprays even if it means losing.
Biting is pretty much my best friend in combat.
Biting and kicking is so much more fun! The only reason I used the sprays recently was this bloody belly.
And talking about belly and kicking... MC can not get a whole night's sleep anymore. It's now 10 days to labor, and I'm afraid these will be 10 very long days.
Kudos to the devs. They did a really good job implementing this stuff. Maaaybe too good...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Biting and kicking is so much more fun! The only reason I used the sprays recently was this bloody belly.
And talking about belly and kicking... MC can not get a whole night's sleep anymore. It's now 10 days to labor, and I'm afraid these will be 10 very long days.
Kudos to the devs. They did a really good job implementing this stuff. Maaaybe too good...
I mean, I just spammed sleep in the wolf cave since that is the very definition of a safe house, Alex has the farmer shenanigans.
No trouble even after waking up unless it's a blood moon then it's possession time. :KEK:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I mean, I just spammed sleep in the wolf cave since that is the very definition of a safe house, Alex has the farmer shenanigans.
No trouble even after waking up unless it's a blood moon then it's possession time. :KEK:
Yeah, the cave is the perfect safe house, but also very boring.
I totally ignored the pregnancy until a few game days before. I was hunting for missing feats while juggling all the the other stuff, Bailey, school grades, money, expanding the farm, you name it.
But now the belly is really kicking. It's 9 days to go. The cave option is getting more and more attractive...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, the cave is the perfect safe house, but also very boring.
I totally ignored the pregnancy until a few game days before. I was hunting for missing feats while juggling all the the other stuff, Bailey, school grades, money, expanding the farm, you name it.
But now the belly is really kicking. It's 9 days to go. The cave option is getting more and more attractive...
Even safer if you built the road to the forest.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Even safer if you built the road to the forest.
No, that makes no difference. The road/bus stop takes you only to the lake shore. That's exactly what the "secret path" does. You still have to hobble the last mile through the forest to Alex'/the cave

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
It's funny that the stats reductions are too much for so many people but I modded in something at least as rough if not worse to play with for skyrim before this system even dropped, thank god for customization in both games I suppose.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No, that makes no difference. The road/bus stop takes you only to the lake shore. That's exactly what the "secret path" does. You still have to hobble the last mile through the forest to Alex'/the cave
Wdym, it's literally one turn after the lake and you'll reach the wolf cave / eden's house. (Not alex)

May 29, 2022
Edit: "V." in the code above was originally set as "SugarCube.State.variables.", but since "V." is easier to type, it can be used instead.
Additionally, "C." can be used to access some non-player states without going through the cheat menu (like "C.npc.Robin.trauma=" to alter Robin's trauma state).
Heh. :giggle:

Just for anyone's info: in the .twee files there are a lot of $something and _something variables.
To access them in the console you'll have to use V.something or T.something respectively.

Also, for anyone without access to the dev console: If you still want to play with cheats without disabling feats, you can start a new game in debug mode by clicking/tapping on the "de" in "depicted" in "This work of fiction contains content of a sexual nature and is inappropriate for minors. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Everything is consensual role play, and any animals are actually people in costumes." in the main menu. It won't seem like it did something until you actually start the game though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: darkcrow and KekKoo
Aug 14, 2019
Those stat reductions are reduced the more times your PC gets pregnant

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Those stat reductions are reduced the more times your PC gets pregnant
Yeah, I kinda got that when I saw the "first time" parent trait.
I guess the PC's body adapts over time.
And after seeing more than 8 prompts to take care of kids? I think imma pass. :KEK:
Unless they can do the same like watering ALL plants but in there it's "take care of all" option then sure 'cause it is a huge hassle.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes