Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Too lazy to quote people. As someone who is into preggo stuff, I'm waiting for the preggo stuff with the npcs - sydney, robin, eden etc to have reactions to it/when you knock them up.

Right now it's just the black wolf and nameless npcs, I think you can make the other characters fertile or something but there's no extra dialogue yet.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
I found out you can have Eden for trauma relief
stress has plenty of other methods itself too
easy trauma be gone (only for "girl" pc(can be male but not look like a boy)) number 1 be a demon with max exhibition and max promiscuity number two go to the boy locker room naked before/after class number 3 steel virginitys optional step make the student have high than base to be a virgin

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
easy trauma be gone (only for "girl" pc(can be male but not look like a boy)) number 1 be a demon with max exhibition and max promiscuity number two go to the boy locker room naked before/after class number 3 steel virginitys optional step make the student have high than base to be a virgin
So basically a consensual gangbang, works on males too.
Bruh that "1" spam is going to be more annoying than just spamming the 0:20 mins per click when talking to Robin with any animal TF.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
It was exactly 10 turns from the cave to the lake when I typed this answer.
On the up side I got a honeycomb and a bunch roses to sell.
The downside was, I lost almost all my clothes.
And all stats are maxed.
from the cave and to the lake can be fucky i think i records where you went in if not rng can put you from part 12 of the forest to 20 (with the secret path unlocked at A history puts you at 11 but can be use any at the lake(5-11)to get back to 1). the section with wolf cave and eden cabin is 12 to 20 and from the deepest in the forest is 21 so assuming you count leaving from the cave for step 1 and go to from futhest tile(20) and it would be 10 moves so the worst rng assuming that is how the cave works

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
So basically a consensual gangbang, works on males too.
Bruh that "1" spam is going to be more annoying than just spamming the 0:20 mins per click when talking to Robin with any animal TF.
its ingame time efficient, enables training of sex skills and willpower, the boy locker room force all to be students and male and can be done multiple times a school day (2 per lesson). boys have a harder time due to you only having one dick thuse use the girls locker room is not worth the hassle. however any other gangbangs that are easy to activate available for more of the day and year?
also robin is better over all because of ease of access, time you can do it, and for including the best boy/girl robin
and ah yes y spam this one button when i can spam this other button

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
its ingame time efficient, enables training of sex skills and willpower, the boy locker room force all to be students and male and can be done multiple times a school day (2 per lesson). boys have a harder time due to you only having one dick thuse use the girls locker room is not worth the hassle. however any other gangbangs that are easy to activate available for more of the day and year?
also robin is better over all because of ease of access, time you can do it, and for including the best boy/girl robin
and ah yes y spam this one button when i can spam this other button
Yeah but that sex and exhibition fame is going to bite you in the a$$ later on and it's a hassle to spam mickey every 3 days.

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
From patch notes:

I haven't played the latest version yet (been waiting for my preferred mod to be updated), but...
That last bit gave me the impression there's an option to create a stockpile of baby bottles so you don't have to visit them daily.
You can use a breast pump from the hospital during masturbation to store milk. It is also the most effective method I know of to get large amounts of "cream" for the cafe from lactation (you can use two at a time).

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
Oh WOW this makes for a world of difference, how long have THESE shortcuts been a thing? ESPECIALLY the "C." one?!
Since the game runs on HTML, the code does not need to be compiled and can be altered with your internet browser as long as you know which variables to change. Codes like these work for almost any HTML game that is run directly from your PC (since the host is usually server-side otherwise). You just need to figure out what to change.

Git repositories are great for checking the JavaScript used and variable names ( ). Alternatively, you could open the HTML file you run the game from with a text editor, but things can be difficult to read this way (using CTRL+f is pretty much your only semi-reliable method here).

Reactions: KekKoo

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
Edit 2: I figured out how to directly unlock feats. Use
Wikifier.wikifyEval('<<earnFeat "Feat Name">>')

in the console, and just replace "Feat Name" with the name of the feat (keep the quotes).
A list of all the feats can be found on the wiki:
I discovered how to directly add feats for those interested.

But it does not give you the satisfaction of seeing the popup . . .

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Hm, I have attempted to marry FireMod with Beeesss and roll it upon DoL 4.09. That is, first comes basic DOL 4.09 img folder, then I copy FireMod img folder on top (with 'replace', of course) and then do the same for Beeesss.
The result is appaling:
DolFail.JPG
Upon digging inside the folders themselves, X-Ray (FireMod) is now straight up incompatible, since the new system uses different sprites for different parts of the same animation (like, penis sprites are separate, vaginal walls deformation ones are separate).

Has anyone done this successfully yet?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hm, I have attempted to marry FireMod with Beeesss and roll it upon DoL 4.09. That is, first comes basic DOL 4.09 img folder, then I copy FireMod img folder on top (with 'replace', of course) and then do the same for Beeesss.
The result is appaling:
View attachment 2621463
Upon digging inside the folders themselves, X-Ray (FireMod) is now straight up incompatible, since the new system uses different sprites for different parts of the same animation (like, penis sprites are separate, vaginal walls deformation ones are separate).

I think only BEEESSS is working kinda-normally rn unless it's new clothes / hairdos then it'll look a bit janky.
Firemod won't work anymore since there are some new x-ray shenanigans like you said, wonder when will it update.
Hopefully along with BEEESSS too.

May 29, 2022
I discovered how to directly add feats for those interested.

But it does not give you the satisfaction of seeing the popup . . .
Thanks for the
Wikifier.wikifyEval('<<earnFeat "Feat Name">>')
part.
Similarly to the V, C or T properties I feel like they should add a "call sugarcube macro" function called M or something...
Well, since I always download the whole source from the repo and compile it myself I might just add that myself next version lol.
Or maybe I'll grow some balls and become an actual contributor... nah not gonna happen... Took me all my energy to get out of lurker territory recently. And lots of alc. Maybe I should better stop drinking instead :/
Bah who cares

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I was wondering about something. How does the player (you) knows when they are pregnant (realistic)? How long does it takes to get the notification? Three weeks? Will they have Morning sickness, menstrual does not happen, etc.? You know the things that could indicate that you are pregnant.

That is because I tried a lot of at risky, dangerous times, plus fertility pills, but nothing. (At least for now)

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
The result is appaling:
View attachment 2621463

The problem here might be that you added FireMod last, which might have overwritten the BEEESSS clothing. I added the latter to my game, and the only clothing that should give the problem you have in the image is that added after 0.3.13.5.
Or perhaps that the clothing did not end up in the right directory.

Also, a lot of the graphics were improved later (most notably the animals), so I would recommend only keeping the character and clothing files. The x-rays' paths were also changed, but if you want to add modded ones, just see where the files should go individually; it should still work, I think.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Is there a way to lower awareness like a large percent? praying when you have a high amount doesnt do much

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
I'm wondering when the dev will let you wear both glasses and the surgical mask at the same time. I like glasses.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes