Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
This is more or less what's implemented a the moment. It takes some weeks to start and gets more and more drastic to the end.
Okay. Thanks. It is implemented in the latest version v4.09 or already done in v. 4.06? How many weeks will it start notifying about waking up with cravings, emotions, menstrual stop and all?

That is because I saw in Spoiler Stat that the MC parasite slot 1 is unavailiable, but still waking up refreshed. If you know what I mean.

But it is possible that I need more patience and that it comes soon.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Okay. Thanks. It is implemented in the latest version v4.09 or already done in v. 4.06? How many weeks will it start notifying about waking up with cravings, emotions, menstrual stop and all?

That is because I saw in Spoiler Stat that the MC parasite slot 1 is unavailiable, but still waking up refreshed. If you know what I mean.

But it is possible that I need more patience and that it comes soon.
These messages were added already in January.
But you should not play anything older than 0.4.0.9. There were lots of bug fix along the way.
I don't remember how long it took me to notice it. I think it was almost more than a game week (with the default setting of 3 months of pregnancy). Only then the pregnancy test worked.
The Extra Stat does not spoiler this time. It only shows the pregnancy when the test works.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What should i expect if i dont rush to the hospital? The wolf cave is nice.
Oh, if you have the wolf cave then it's even better 'cause Bailey won't get your kids -> no additional payments.
I don't know if they take hooman kids though, I only have pups in that place.

Reactions: tester72

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Ooh checking dev changes on github it seems that forced crossdressing option is coming, this could be fun. I know we already got some events like that but I assume adding toggle means expansion on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sostoun

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Forced crossdressing is nice...
But I'm still waiting for Android animation fix and firemod update so can't care less

Reactions: Sostoun

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Ooh checking dev changes on github it seems that forced crossdressing option is coming, this could be fun. I know we already got some events like that but I assume adding toggle means expansion on this.
I thought it was only a matter of time before Whitney tried forcing crossdressing. They're already a bully not letting you use your normal school bathroom. Could also see the principal forcing you into opposite sex clothes for their pictures.

Reactions: Sostoun and Karkhel

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
I'm going to ask here because I'm too dumb to figure it out, but what happened to the sugarcube command to change the time of day? It was super useful for grinding things that only happen at a certain time of day, SugarCube.State.variables.time= doesn't seem to do anything anymore.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm going to ask here because I'm too dumb to figure it out, but what happened to the sugarcube command to change the time of day? It was super useful for grinding things that only happen at a certain time of day, SugarCube.State.variables.time= doesn't seem to do anything anymore.
Yes, and that is a good thing, because this caused a lot of fuck up.

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
You can just use this to enable cheats and change the time that way (with skips).
For anyone who perhaps wanted to tweak some variables with cheats without losing the ability to gain feats, you can do the following:

1. Press F12, then go to the console tab.
2. Enter: V.debug=1
3. After pressing enter, just refresh the game state by doing an action, like moving somewhere or waiting.
4. The Cheats tab and Debug tab should appear on the left with the other menus.
5. After you are done changing what you wanted to, be sure to enter the following into the console: V.debug=0
Now cheats should be disabled again.

Regarding the Debug menu, you can probably ignore it for the most part. Some people might be interested in the "Events" tab there though.

If you try to access cheats using any other method, like using V.cheatdisable="f" , the developer seems to have placed an anti-cheat checker which still keeps feats locked, even after using V.feats.locked=false once cheats have been disabled. So I think the debugger is the easiest one to use.

It took me much longer to figure this out than it should have . . .

Edit: "V." in the code above was originally set as "SugarCube.State.variables.", but since "V." is easier to type, it can be used instead.
Additionally, "C." can be used to access some non-player states without going through the cheat menu (like "C.npc.Robin.trauma=" to alter Robin's trauma state).

Edit 2: I figured out how to directly unlock feats. Use
Wikifier.wikifyEval('<<earnFeat "Feat Name">>')

in the console, and just replace "Feat Name" with the name of the feat (keep the quotes).
A list of all the feats can be found on the wiki:

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Does fertility pills increase impregnation chance of male player impregnating female NPCs? If not I would like to addition of virility pills to have that effect.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Oh, if you have the wolf cave then it's even better 'cause Bailey won't get your kids -> no additional payments.
I don't know if they take hooman kids though, I only have pups in that place.
I lust for the unspeakable.

My kids are multiples and are either wolfs or wolf boys.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Does fertility pills increase impregnation chance of male player impregnating female NPCs? If not I would like to addition of virility pills to have that effect.
I thought this question could be answered easily by a quick look into the code... Oh my gosh, huuuge mistake!
This pregnancy stuff made everything so much more complicated on so many levels. (told you so?)
But I guess it really only boosts passive fertility and not virility.
Since futa PC is a thing, two types of pills would be needed.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I did that already by editing the html file, I'm not trying to skip forward but to go back a few hours.
This is done easily. But if you screw with time you will break things. Especially if you cross an hour boundary, even more so if you cross a day boundary. If you don't now how to fix these issues too, you should not meddle with time.

Jul 11, 2020
Hey, is there a way to get the combat sprite colors to line up better with the character model in the top left. I've found I'm having a lot of trouble finding a "tanning level" that has the combat sprites actually looking good. For a huge amount of the paler colors the PC's nipples totally blend in with her skin.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Nothing, crossdressers just continue doin' what they already do...
Same with panties:
Whitney: I command You to wear no panties!
MC: What panties? I'm goin commando for 2 monthes already... I mean... OMG, how cruel, *sob*
going to opposite gender toilet as a crossdresser doesn't really affect you either
I was like "oh no, I'm forced to use the same toilet I've been using since the start of the game"

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes