Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, absolutely! I was so confused when I realized I couldn't do it. Hopefully, they add it at some point.
You can try joining the discord and suggest it there if you want.
Just uhh, good luck 'cause there's a lot of unhinged folks.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Only way? I only had high trauma on the farm so kind of missed out early game
I can't say it's the only way but yeah Doc Harper loves nothing more than turning people innocent.
If you can have high enough trauma, you can talk to Doc Harper and it's free access to the Asylum which you can then spam those shenanigans or the once-a-week appointments by them every Friday.

Pale Waifu too iirc, when you're abducted by them and keep losing to them, it reduces awareness by a bit but also other stats too, free trauma as a bonus.
The slow yet steady way is to just spam praying in the temple.

Reactions: Klolita

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Is there any requiement for birth to start or to make it safe? Or does it just hit a timer and you are giving birth then and there?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there any requiement for birth to start or to make it safe? Or does it just hit a timer and you are giving birth then and there?
You'll just get a notification saying Your water has broken! and after that, you better rush to the hospital.

Reactions: Klolita

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I can't say it's the only way but yeah Doc Harper loves nothing more than turning people innocent.
If you can have high enough trauma, you can talk to Doc Harper and it's free access to the Asylum which you can then spam those shenanigans or the once-a-week appointments by them every Friday.

Pale Waifu too iirc, when you're abducted by them and keep losing to them, it reduces awareness by a bit but also other stats too, free trauma as a bonus.
The slow yet steady way is to just spam praying in the temple.
Also, the Dark Pendant increases Awareness gains/losses.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I was wondering about something. How does the player (you) knows when they are pregnant (realistic)? How long does it takes to get the notification? Three weeks? Will they have Morning sickness, menstrual does not happen, etc.? You know the things that could indicate that you are pregnant.

That is because I tried a lot of at risky, dangerous times, plus fertility pills, but nothing. (At least for now)
Check the spoiler stat. If menstruation is stuck on Day 35 and Parasite slot 1 unavailable due to other type then it's pregnant.
Also I think MC would notice on their own at 4 or 5 months preg

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
This is when having sex with a/the NPC s. However, would not it be better like this?

Will happen a couple of times:

1) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. +2 Stress.

After awhile:

2) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. Again? Did you eat something that did not agreed with you? +2 Stress.

And then:

3) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. Again? Did you eat something that did not agreed with you? +2 Stress.

Oh dear: You have missed your period as well!!! +2 Stress

Better go and test yourself for pregnacy. +2 Stress.

(perhaps other signs through the days that could indicate that you are pregnant like food cravings, fatique, etc.)

This will actually show/tell in the text and player (you) will realistically knows that it is wise to go and take a test. If you know what I mean.

Or is it already done?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
This is when having sex with a/the NPC s. However, would not it be better like this?

1) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. +2 Stress.

After awhile:

2) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. Again? Did you eat something that did not agreed with you? +2 Stress.

And then:

3) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. Again? Did you eat something that did not agreed with you? +2 Stress.

(perhaps other signs through the days that could indicate that you are pregnant like food cravings, fatique, etc.)

This will actually show/tell in the text and player (you) will realistically knows that it is wise to go and take a test. If you know what I mean.

Or is it already done?
This is more or less what's implemented a the moment.
It takes some weeks to start and gets more and more drastic to the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

After awhile:

And then:

Or is it already done?
Oh god self-aware humor.
Please no, I'm getting borderlands 3 writing PTSD.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I basically stopped after B2's initial release, though even then Mr. Torgue and pissing off the midget goliath's are the only things I remember being memorably awesome. I distinctly remember something about suplexing a shark wearing a bolo tie...hmph, odd. "Yes?"

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
Why are they taking so long to update? Did something happened or will there be another "big" Update? Before the pregnant update the update releases were a lot faster...

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Why are they taking so long to update? Did something happened or will there be another "big" Update? Before the pregnant update the update releases were a lot faster...
Previous update cycle was about a month between releases, so I wouldn't consider it getting late until about a week more passes

Reactions: Brort
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes