EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Just to put some concrete numbers to the cafe job as of the current update, I make between 2.5-3.2k per hour at the bakery depending on starting arousal with:
  • herm start
  • fully levelled cafe (through re-opening)
  • cow transformation
  • maxed penis and breast sizes / fluid capacity
  • A penis urchin parasite (effectively negates passive arousal loss)
  • A milker
By starting off by undressing, putting on the milker, then fingering yourself with four fingers for the full time - 3 rounds (i.e. 7 clicks after she is 'right outside the door'), you should climax 3-4 times giving you numerous buns without your manager getting suspicious. I have tried nearly every (1-handed) masturbation option in the game, and this gives the most arousal per turn.

By walking in the first time with nearly full arousal (i.e. climaxing almost immediately), I find I can work for around 4 hours before starting to run below half on fluids, but you can definitely bump those numbers by draining yourself fully dry. You will occasionally lose some of your daily income as you leave your shift to bribe people getting sus, but that should only happen every 5 times you leave and becomes almost negligible.

This is the strat that has made the outrageous farm and town renovation options possible in my run, and actually makes it quite hard to get rid of the cow transformation.
Penis/Breast size has no effect on max capacity, it's 3k ml max regardless of size (6k ml max with Cow). Although smaller penis take longer to reach the 3k max capacity.

Have you tried using 2 milkers?
Yeah, you won't orgasm as often. But semen/vaginal fluid aren't the bulk of cream volume anyway.
With double pumps you can really crank out the milk.

Arztz

Mar 11, 2020
Ooh checking dev changes on github it seems that forced crossdressing option is coming, this could be fun. I know we already got some events like that but I assume adding toggle means expansion on this.
Forced gender swap when?
or any gender swap... i had to edit the game to have the option in game, because using cheats breaks the immersion

Reactions: Ranma
Aug 22, 2021
Have you tried using 2 milkers?
Yeah, you won't orgasm as often. But semen/vaginal fluid aren't the bulk of cream volume anyway.
I did try two milkers, which does indeed milk you faster. Problem is, you run out of milk quite quickly (3 sessions or so) and it takes a good while to refill and isn't accelerated by high arousal. My method should end up draining you evenly in the long run.

As to whether semen/vaginal fluid are the bulk of cream volume, how exactly do you know that? From what I observed in the above, it should end up being about half and half.

For the sake of science, what numbers are you getting with double milkers?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
As to whether semen/vaginal fluid are the bulk of cream volume, how exactly do you know that? From what I observed in the above, it should end up being about half and half.
:FacePalm: My bad.
I just realized I commented on that based on my way of doing it, without taking the time to consider the math of yours.
I'm usually smarter then that, I swear :giggle:

My reasoning for using double milkers isn't money.
It's because I'm not really worried about making money fast. So I only put in a shift or 2 per day.
But I use that as a chance to empty breasts as much as possible, so I don't get the pain build-up from full breasts as quickly if I need to skip a day or 2 at the cafe.

For the sake of science, what numbers are you getting with double milkers?
Can't remember the ML amounts atm.
Avg low to mid 30's buns baked each hour.

edit:
Did a couple shifts at the cafe...
Double milker, went in 'cold', stopped on 8th "Sam about to enter" (no suspicion that way), 931ml milk 31 buns (no orgasms)
2nd shift same, but orgasmed once, 1063 ml total fluids and 35 buns.

At ~950ml per shift a player at max (3000 ML) capacity and full breasts can do 3 shifts with double breast pumps. And be safe from pain of full breasts for a good while afterwards.

edit... again:
Did a couple shifts with 1 breast pump and one hand on the 'equipment'.
20 to 25 buns per shift. Depending on starting 'cool' or starting 'hot'.
So... For max buns per day (getting the most out of all fluids), yeah, the one and one is the way to go.
For max buns per shift, double pumps. Max 3 shifts per day if you're starting with full breasts and no Cow TF.

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I also wonder about the exact circumstances that you feel a prick in the neck, pass out and kidnapped by Kylar. Is it because of a too high jealousy or cuddling in your bedroom with someone else? However, is there way to keep on preventing this, but still have a great contact with him/her? If you know what I mean.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
this game is too dark for me to play -.-
btw what is online part ? how you play the game online ?
i mean can we play with each other ?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I also wonder about the exact circumstances that you feel a prick in the neck, pass out and kidnapped by Kylar. Is it because of a too high jealousy or cuddling in your bedroom with someone else?
:p
However, is there way to keep on preventing this, but still have a great contact with him/her? If you know what I mean.
Jump through enough hoops, yeah, you can't probably avoid it.
Personally, I just go the 'Stockholm' route. Give additional 'contact' ;) with Kylar and access to the manor. There's also some feats to get there (More vrelcoins are always good)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Forced gender swap when?
or any gender swap... i had to edit the game to have the option in game, because using cheats breaks the immersion
likely never, the game isn't gonna mess with your genital choices
and what that would even do to herm characters

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Forced gender swap when?
As much as I am a weirdo that checks every game that has both female protag and pregnancy tags, this has been THE thing that I hoped for the most since I started following this game, just the structure of this game makes it a perfect medium for gender swap IMO you can have your character comment on things, you can have people who might've met you earlier comment on things, it would be a hefty amount of work though and I dunno if its even planned. Not something I'm holding my breath for.

Reactions: Ranma and Arztz

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
I have a question for people who played "Doren Days" and "World Expansion" Which one would you guys recommend more?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
-Waiting for Named NPCs to have pregnancy content/mentionings-

Aside: I feel like if we are part of the Underground Farm and have earned favor with Remy enough, we should be able to have some perks and such. Other than freaking apples...

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
likely never, the game isn't gonna mess with your genital choices
and what that would even do to herm characters
A sex swap would be the worst unless you had a way to change it back. I wouldn't even mind too much if it was difficult/expensive, but having it forced upon you with no way to guarantee changing it back would suck major ass and would require disabling.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Forced gender swap when?
Let me introduce you to a game called Lilith's Throne.
Just uhh good luck with the performance and that game updates once a century. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: RenH and Arkus86

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
My God, I haven't had a more tedious TF to get than the permanent fallen TF which needs 90% purity for 30 days...
I don't know if it's worth it but imma say it ain't that much worth it 'cause you can't color the wings unlike Demon TF and you still have the daily purity decay...

Also I think there's a bug with Great Hawk where it doesn't remove the chastity vow when getting penetrated by them 'cause I still have it after like 3 or 4x with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Okay my char is now the mother of several kids inside the wolfcave, how does exactly parenting works here?
I have the option to visit them a day but is there more?

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Random NPCs impregnated by the male player will give birth and increase "Total number of children you know you fathered" stat eventually? And if it does you only get a stat increase one day or do you get some kind of birth event?

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
this game is too dark for me to play -.-
btw what is online part ? how you play the game online ?
i mean can we play with each other ?
If you're referring to the "Online" portion in the OP, it's just a way to play the game strictly through the browser, i.e. without downloading and/or installing anything on your local device. It doesn't mean "multiplayer". If I'm wrong with that, please correct me anyone.

I share your feelings about the game being too dark, but prominently the authors take is that that's just how things are supposed to be in this game.

My reasoning is that most games are actually problem solving exercises, and thus giving the player no real means to solve the problems robs him of the statisfaction of having overcome the trials and tribulations presented to him.
Or it just disconnects him from the phlight of his player character, and the game becomes a strictly mechanical experience.
That's what happens to me, anyway. I still find ways to "overcome problems", they are just mechanically driven.
Instead of finally moving out the friggin orphanage (considering the amounts of cash you amass in the game it's a crime against reason itself to continue to force him to live in the orphanage, especially now that the PC is supposed to be of legal age), perhaps with Robin, instead of defeating Remy and living happily everafter with Alex or instead of any other reasonable way to address the various love interests or other scenarios I relish in maxing out skills, unlocking Feats or other things of that nature. I can live with that, but if I'm honest, I feel the game could potentially be orders of magnitude more rewarding otherwise.

Reactions: QpWoEi019283

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I have a question. Can mods be merged?* or only have to play 1 of them
Now thats a good question, i practically just cobbled together the expanded world mod and the BEEEES mod and the fire mod but im not actually sure if they work together at all.

I did not play long enough to see what exactly is working and what is not and theres not much indication on the game itself if something isnt from the base game.
I wish we would have some actual mod manager for the game so i could see what runs and what doesnt.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes