PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Time to visit Alex's farm and spam the horses.
Those horses break chastity cages easily or maybe just ask the Temple person to remove it and pay or smth.
I tried the temple as soon as I could, but since it wasn't one of theirs they didn't have a key. Guess it's horses then.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know the console command to lower clothing durability or (more specifically) how to remove the chastity cage? Shouldn't have masturbated during history class and Sydney's waiting to be deflowered.
You can let it be removed at the temple.
If it's not the golden one, that is.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So I got to thinking... Alex+Bird Waifu for added protection/threesome = Remy not testing fate. I'm sure we could have a roost for the Bird added to Alex's farm and work out a pact of sorts...

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
So what's the deal with world expansion other than every beast is now a furry forced in the settings? How much content is there what types of events and quests?

Diasenner

Nov 25, 2020
I'm one of those degenerates who's knees get weak for big strong horsecock futa ladies. I know the animation is there, but is there a variable I can change to make Alex to have a horsecock in writing and in sex scenes penetration animation?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ngl your pc looking mighty fuckable fine makes me consider using that at some point
It's also the first chara I made with these two-tone hair coloring.
I'm one of those degenerates who's knees get weak for big strong horsecock futa ladies. I know the animation is there, but is there a variable I can change to make Alex to have a horsecock in writing and in sex scenes penetration animation?
Go play CoC or TiTs if that's your thing.
I don't think we can have animal d-cks, yet.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
It's also the first chara I made with these two-tone hair coloring.

Go play CoC or TiTs if that's your thing.
I don't think we can have animal d-cks, yet.
hoping one day animal dong can be optional part of animal tf

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I dunno, I don't wanna see this turn to Corruption of Lewdity where it'll just turn to a knotted futa-fest with animal d-cks.
I'm just sick of that boring trend after seeing so many of them.
there's already animal strapons, not a long stretch
and I love me knotty girls, can't deny, but I said optional on purpose

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
So, the last couple of changelogs talk about a "Tentacle Forest". Is this a different way to refer to the Tentacle Plains or is this a new area? I've been checking the wiki for the last month but there isn't any mention of a Tentacle forest

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So, the last couple of changelogs talk about a "Tentacle Forest". Is this a different way to refer to the Tentacle Plains or is this a new area? I've been checking the wiki for the last month but there isn't any mention of a Tentacle forest
Info is on the wiki, the path to it just isn't very well marked.
You want the page for the
It's in the new 'Flats' area. Accessed by choose the 'cross the canal' option while on Barb St.

You'll probably also want to check the page for the

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes