Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I'm probably dumb but when I try to import a custom color code for clothes it says "invalid string".Made sure it's an HSL code too

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
We never had banish in Fallen TF, only the Pure Angel one.
Also, you still lose purity per day in Fallen TF, even at second stage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
outside of sundays, the prayer room is good for grinding purity back up
it's a small chance but you can get one of the events that gives you massive purity gain
and you'll get some other stuff along the way

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
outside of sundays, the prayer room is good for grinding purity back up
it's a small chance but you can get one of the events that gives you massive purity gain
and you'll get some other stuff along the way
Yeah but that's RNG, and there's also the bad "embrace" result where instead of ++Purity, everything is minus.
The prayer room is where I grind my willpower stat too~~~

BONUS:
I'm kinda surprised it took this long to arrest this mf.
But heyyy now I can harass them at the pillory~~~
And I'm going to make sure every time I rack enough crime history, I'll always put it on them until I get bored of them then I'll send their a$$ to the U. Brothel.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
BONUS:
I'm kinda surprised it took this long to arrest this mf.
But heyyy now I can harass them at the pillory~~~
And I'm going to make sure every time I rack enough crime history, I'll always put it on them until I get bored of them then I'll send their a$$ to the U. Brothel.
I on the other hand like being Whitney's hoe

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
What can I get from hookah parlor besides the ownership of said parlor? I finished all projects, opened the door in the forest and talked to mayor. It doesn't look a bit profittable since I wasted more than 100k to get everything done.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Well to be fair not everything needs to have some kind of amazing compensation to it. The projects you unlock and get access to just to get to the final "reward" are pretty nice to have after all so its not like the whole thing is a waste.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
The teacher at school put a chastity belt on me, where can I get the key?
P.S. 666 comment))
There's no key for that one, you need to wear it down to remove it. When she put a cage on my character, I had him go whore around. People you have sex with might try and pull it off, which reduces the durability slightly. The horses on the farm are supposed to be a good at breaking the belt/cage. For me, I went in the sewers and was attacked by slimes. They have the ability to dissolve items, but I needed to be attacked in the streets by tentacles and dragged to the sewers to find them.

May 25, 2022
People have DM me about the loli-mod but I think it will be against the rules because that mod is balls deep lolicon withot holding back, like, age details being mentioned. On a side note, there is a relatively new gamea that have been inspired by DoL worth to be mention. I'm not gonna share any link, just use Google.

Life as a boy
werywerywe34573458345.PNG wretwertwert37345734565.PNG fdhyfdghdgfhdfgh564845685647.PNG
Now, this one is actually pretty good and unique on its own way. This game is mostly shotacon, again, suposedly these are vague characters but at least could pass as 18 boys, although there are side characters that clearly aren't... anyway.

This game instead of having procedural nameless characters mix with few named characters, all the characters have faces, personalites, quests, events, basically all the content revolves around established characters. The content is less rapey, at most bullyng or punishment from older characters while the consensual content is more romantic and experimenting with sexuality. All the characters are male but supossedly there will be female NPCs and crossdressing in the future.

The characters are great, there is already a ton of content despite being in development like half a year by now and the artwork is really good, with more visual content arriving in future updates. This one has the potential to surpass Metal Gear.

And thats it, because there are not new updates for mods not available here, I just wanted to give a shot out to LaaB, because is a good softhearted gayme. :KappaPride:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I'm not gonna share any link, just use Google.

Life as a boy
View attachment 2658013 View attachment 2658015 View attachment 2658017
Now, this one is actually pretty good and unique on its own way. This game is mostly shotacon, again, suposedly these are vague characters but at least could pass as 18 boys, although there are side characters that clearly aren't... anyway.

This game instead of having procedural nameless characters mix with few named characters, all the characters have faces, personalites, quests, events, basically all the content revolves around established characters. The content is less rapey, at most bullyng or punishment from older characters while the consensual content is more romantic and experimenting with sexuality. All the characters are male but supossedly there will be female NPCs and crossdressing in the future.

The characters are great, there is already a ton of content despite being in development like half a year by now and the artwork is really good, with more visual content arriving in future updates. This one has the potential to surpass Metal Gear.

And thats it, because there are not new updates for mods not available here, I just wanted to give a shot out to LaaB, because is a good softhearted gayme. :KappaPride:
I tried to use google. I'm not finding that game, and I need more gay in my life. Do I need to be searching something more specific than Life as a boy, or can you just tell me the website name. You know, I'm currently on f95zone, a lot of adult text games are on tfgamessite. Point me in the right direction a little more, please.

Last edited:

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
You literally stated they are upfront and open about ages being low and that it is explicitly a shota focused game. Why would it even need to be reviewed? Are they going to look into and suddenly find out its not set in a preschool?

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes