ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So you can mix bees with fire correct?
with little fiddling yes, because they overwrite different images
but you have to make sure you're exporting only the mod images and not the base game images that may come with them otherwise you're removing one of the mods

Lvthrwfr

Apr 3, 2023
Well this game recently fell into my lap due to the addition of the "best tag" (pregnancy) but I have a few questions. I highly enjoyed my female playthrough where I tried a couple of the *routes* per se, but the trouble began when I tried a male playthrough that just feels kind of undercooked, specifically for someone looking for purely heterosexual content. I really do wish there was a way to just completely disable all references to the male ass. I don't want to disable anal entirely because that locks me out of tons of content, likewise its somewhat painful to have to learn by trial and error what can and can't enter the male ass (i.e. I have no clue what a lurker is but I just lost my anal virginity to it). Idk if its because I'm a refugee from the developmental dumpster fire that is Liliths throne but this game seems the most comparable to it. The hard dom stuff works for me when I'm playing a female character but just completely shuts down all my enjoyment when I'm playing a male. Maybe this game just isn't for me but a little toggle in the game start window that stops penetration of male orifices would go a long way and I'm not sure would require a whole lot. I will say it is nowhere near as bad as CoC which is entirely unplayable as a male character with my tastes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Harglblah

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
with little fiddling yes, because they overwrite different images
but you have to make sure you're exporting only the mod images and not the base game images that may come with them otherwise you're removing one of the mods
Don't both mods only include the images they change in their image folders when downloading from the actual project pages? Not the DOLMods page, but the GitGud pages? If so, I would think they'd be rather easily applied to any other mod (whether the modified visuals are totally compatible with, for example, World Expansion's additional transformations and other stuff is a different thing entirely).

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Don't both mods only include the images they change in their image folders when downloading from the actual project pages? Not the DOLMods page, but the GitGud pages? If so, I would think they'd be rather easily applied to any other mod (whether the modified visuals are totally compatible with, for example, World Expansion's additional transformations and other stuff is a different thing entirely).
yea probably, I don't rly do much around mods

Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
New to me, I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. I wish the project pages for these mods would explain what they are in greater depth, these one or two sentence summaries on the DOLMods page are not always super helpful.
it is new as in its only been out for a bit over a month and only got a dolmods release a few days ago.
The mod is quite literally a expansion of the dog pound
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with a bunch of petplay related content

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Well this game recently fell into my lap due to the addition of the "best tag" (pregnancy) but I have a few questions. I highly enjoyed my female playthrough where I tried a couple of the *routes* per se, but the trouble began when I tried a male playthrough that just feels kind of undercooked, specifically for someone looking for purely heterosexual content. I really do wish there was a way to just completely disable all references to the male ass. I don't want to disable anal entirely because that locks me out of tons of content, likewise its somewhat painful to have to learn by trial and error what can and can't enter the male ass (i.e. I have no clue what a lurker is but I just lost my anal virginity to it). Idk if its because I'm a refugee from the developmental dumpster fire that is Liliths throne but this game seems the most comparable to it. The hard dom stuff works for me when I'm playing a female character but just completely shuts down all my enjoyment when I'm playing a male. Maybe this game just isn't for me but a little toggle in the game start window that stops penetration of male orifices would go a long way and I'm not sure would require a whole lot. I will say it is nowhere near as bad as CoC which is entirely unplayable as a male character with my tastes.
Hard to entirely prevent penetration. Most you can currently do is control who's doing it, and mitigate how often. You can make sure there's only women, and none with dicks (you can also have men with no dicks). Make sure there's no strapons, and maybe turn off sex toys too. Probably turn off basically all bestiality. Then you should almost never be penetrated, mostly. You'll remain pretty passive, since not a dom game.

Last edited:

Lvthrwfr

Apr 3, 2023
Hard to entirely prevent penetration. Most you can currently do is control who's doing it, and mitigate how often. You can make sure there's only women, and none with dicks (you can also have men with no dicks). Make sure there's no strapons, and maybe turn off sex toys too. Probably turn off basically all bestiality. Then you should almost never be penetrated, mostly. You'll remain pretty passive, since not a dom game.
I don't mind some soft femdom and I figured I could get some male enjoyment out of that as well, but even that felt a little half baked. I went a defiant route and was going to fuck around with kylar, got the event where she's sniffing your bedding and I chose the tease option. Why does my character, a male, sit in her lap, doing essentially nothing for her, when it would make way more sense to instead pull her into my lap? It's the little things

Seleto

Dec 4, 2020
I don't mind some soft femdom and I figured I could get some male enjoyment out of that as well, but even that felt a little half baked. I went a defiant route and was going to fuck around with kylar, got the event where she's sniffing your bedding and I chose the tease option. Why does my character, a male, sit in her lap, doing essentially nothing for her, when it would make way more sense to instead pull her into my lap? It's the little things
I agree that these aspects of the game are "half-baked" (I for one don't really get why my 10/10 physique large-sized defiant juggernaut gets on her hands and knees whenever she is attack by thin man when she one shots him with a kick) At this point in development this playstyle and fantasy is clearly not the focus, and even though that's unfortunate I wouldn't dare complaining or asking the devs for it. DoL has so much stuff to it by now I'm honestly fine just waiting around for whatever crumbs Vrelnir gives me

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I've always played my characters so submissively that it would make perfect sense for a girl to do that to my male character, lol. If I'm playing as a guy, my focus is usually on slowly corrupting his innocence, anything that could be considered humiliating or degrading is a plus (so if there's forced crossdressing in the future, hurrah). If I'm playing as a girl, total slut mode activated.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I agree that these aspects of the game are "half-baked" (I for one don't really get why my 10/10 physique large-sized defiant juggernaut gets on her hands and knees whenever she is attack by thin man when she one shots him with a kick) At this point in development this playstyle and fantasy is clearly not the focus, and even though that's unfortunate I wouldn't dare complaining or asking the devs for it. DoL has so much stuff to it by now I'm honestly fine just waiting around for whatever crumbs Vrelnir gives me
in essence, the game was always meant to be for playing as female
male characters are a bit of an add-on

Lvthrwfr

Apr 3, 2023
in essence, the game was always meant to be for playing as female
male characters are a bit of an add-on
Well its going to have to be a little more developed with the addition of pregnancy when vrelnir adds specific content to each LI. A male character could theoretically impregnate every single named character in the game before any of them were aware, can't do that as a female character. (don't anyone dare say anything about futa). The content and reactions of each character *has* to be different depending on pc gender

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes