Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.1.3 is up on my blog, fleshing out the world with a large number of scenes, fine-tuning pregnancy, and improving the UI.

It's also time for another player survey! The last revealed that pregnancy was a very desired feature, so it'll be interesting to see how things have changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.1.3 is up on my blog, fleshing out the world with a large number of scenes, fine-tuning pregnancy, and improving the UI.

It's also time for another player survey! The last revealed that pregnancy was a very desired feature, so it'll be interesting to see how things have changed.

Seems to be down on my end.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

But hey, at least we have DoLmods.net
  • Added a "silly" pregnancy mode, where holding hands and kissing can cause pregnancies.
What.
See mom? I told you you can get pregnant from hand holding and kissing!

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Added the "With what demeanor do you speak with others?" attitude, allowing the choice of bratty, meek, or neutral automatic speech during scenes. The bratty option is disabled if submissiveness grows too high, and the meek option is disabled if submissiveness falls too low.
I can't begin to explain how much I appreciate this, honestly. I'll see how I feel about the bratty and meek options being disabled respectively though depending on your submissiveness stat though since I find myself often defending myself in encounters, but I subconsciously play with my PC under the "I'm doing this not because I want to, but because I have to" mindset, which is part of why I like this so much, but at the same time, knowing that the constant defiance could end up locking me out of it anyways gives me quite the "..Damn" feeling.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
This is the changelog packaged with the game. Managed to snag a download before the site went down.

TLDR: They added a few random scenes but nothing major, made some balance changes, tried to flesh out some dialogue about the player's behavior if the player is pregnant (addressed alcohol consumption, taking morning after pills while pregnant, etc). There are a lot of individual changes though, hard to summarize.

No named NPC pregnancy stuff added yet beyond the Alpha wolf which was already in. They slightly expanded that with some lactation content I believe. Most of the changelog just seems like minutia for players that get themselves pregnant and mechanics changes setting up for better RP flexibility down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

susaku

Jun 4, 2023
I really enjoy that this is a game where you can configure it so well to your preferences. There's not that many games where, as a male, you can run around trying to live your life while being pursued by hordes of horny women, without being forced into harem / male-dominant tropes or 'oh you're a submissive male you must actually be gay or trans'

helli96

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone having problems with pregnancy after 4.0.6? made a new save, even load a save getting impregnated (which just disappears like nothing happen if i load it up on versions after 4.0.6) when i load but seems to be deactivated/ not working is it turn off or something?

Last edited:

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Well this game recently fell into my lap due to the addition of the "best tag" (pregnancy) but I have a few questions. I highly enjoyed my female playthrough where I tried a couple of the *routes* per se, but the trouble began when I tried a male playthrough that just feels kind of undercooked, specifically for someone looking for purely heterosexual content. I really do wish there was a way to just completely disable all references to the male ass. I don't want to disable anal entirely because that locks me out of tons of content, likewise its somewhat painful to have to learn by trial and error what can and can't enter the male ass (i.e. I have no clue what a lurker is but I just lost my anal virginity to it). Idk if its because I'm a refugee from the developmental dumpster fire that is Liliths throne but this game seems the most comparable to it. The hard dom stuff works for me when I'm playing a female character but just completely shuts down all my enjoyment when I'm playing a male. Maybe this game just isn't for me but a little toggle in the game start window that stops penetration of male orifices would go a long way and I'm not sure would require a whole lot. I will say it is nowhere near as bad as CoC which is entirely unplayable as a male character with my tastes.
One thing you can try is make all your harassers female in game creation, and outlaw dildos so you don't get pegged. Tentacles and such are different. In any event your character will never be a true dom in this game; the best you can be is someone who struggles to avoid being dominated.

L E W D

Aug 14, 2018

Time to start the new game then. :HideThePain:

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
Just got an error.

You are in an alleyway in the commercial district. You can hear the commotion of the high street. There's a ladder to your left; you think it will take you to the rooftops.

You walk along the street when you see the familiar blue flashing lights of the police up ahead.

As you approach, you find the intersection blocked by a car wreck still in the process of being cleaned up. The crosswalk has been closed in the meantime. You could wait for the authorities to finish here, or you could take a detour through a nearby alley.

0.4.1.3 Error: The passage Commercial alleyways has no usable links. Previous passage: High Street | phase: 0 | rng: 90.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Is the mini-event where Whitney invites themselves into the Orphanage with repeatable? Or is it 1 time only?
I'm always searching for the whitney events each update.. I haven't seen this one ever I don't think.. Know how it procs?.. Currently wondering where the chastity belt one in new update is as well.

That being said- generally the meaner whitney events would be high dominance- high lust- low love? Or do people know if there's some events that only happen at low dominance where she tries to assert it-..

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a mod which allows me to punch seven shades of shite out of some of these arsehole characters like Kylar and that horrible cow who runs the orphanage? So frustrating to play if you are attempting to not get completely fucked over...

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes